Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm
Faye shook her head, it wasn't that she didn't want to talk about it she just didn't know how to explain it not without it sounded bad. "I dreamt about the darkness." She said eventually still hugging and touching him. "I dreamt it made me hurt you." Her throat closed as she started to cry again. "I don't want to hurt you, never want to hurt you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm
Oburos sighed. "Shh. It'll be okay. I won't let the darkness take you, okay? You'll be fine." he said, smiling at her, confident in his ability to keep her out of the darkness. Not that he truly knew what he was up against.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:41 pm
Faye nodded wishing she could reach in and ask his inner self if it was possible to not let it take her over. She hoped that it would never happen. Ever. She took a quick sniff then mewed. "Your mother's coming." She sighed rolling her eyes dragging on his shirt so she wasn't showing anything. Then Faye realized, she was irritated. Why was she irritated? She ran her tongue over her fangs and found them sharp. That wasn't a good sign. She wasn't thirsty, wasn't angry just irritated that someone was going to walk in on them when all she wanted to do was snuggle and sleep with and touch her mate. She felt a growl rumble threateningly in her throat and shuffled close until she was on Oburos' lap. Some part of her just wanted to. . . hurt whom ever was wanting to disturb her and her mate from touching and kissing and bonding and. . . her throat flared hot. Her fangs lengthened and her eyes swirled black. The voices whispered dangerously in her mind and she realized then, the darkness was starting to effect her. "Ro." She mewed trying to calm down. She turned her eyes to him. She hoped that at least his inner self would recognize what was happening and stop it. She was doing her best but nothing she was doing helped. She had her claws digging to the bone in her thigh, pain usually worked when he was sleeping. But not this time. She needed to hear him speak, needed to smell him, touch him but with her mood right now she feared hurting him. "Ro, What was it like growing up free?" She asked through gritted teeth. She needed him to speak. His voice and hands were the only things that could stop her now.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:10 pm
Oburos turned to the door with a frown when Faye said his mother was coming. Meddler. "She could never leave things alone." he muttered with a sigh, before turning back to Faye upon hearing her call him by a nickname. His eyes widened when he caught sight of her injuring herself. "Faye . . ." he murmured, reaching out and gently grabbing her hand, trying to ease her grip, get her to stop hurting herself. "Faye, quit it, you're hurting yourself." he said softly but firmly. Then, she asked him that question and it brought him up short. He paused, needing to really think about the answer. "Free?" he asked. "I . . . It . . . It was not as free as it could have been I suppose but . . ." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair before remembering that he was trying to get Faye to quit hurting herself. "Maybe . . ." his voice took on a different tone. "Maybe I should start at the beginning." he said softly, taking a hold of Faye's hand once more, rubbing his thumb against it, trying to get her to cease her tight hold on her leg.

And that was how Titania found them when she peeked her head into the room. Oburos speaking softly about his childhood and rubbing Faye's hand, trying to get her to relax. She opened her mouth to interrupt, wanting to add in her own comment on a story that Oburos was telling, but a sudden glare from her son quickly shut her up. There was something in that glare that told her that she really would regret speaking in this moment. She slowly backed away and got out of the house. She would . . . she would check in on them tomorrow. Now was clearly not a good time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:47 pm
That wasn't quite what Faye meant. But at least his voice was sending the darkness away. At least she hadn't jumped from the bed and tore apart his mother. Her claws let up from her thigh but her eyes still had that slight swirling problem. Still her throat burned. Now it was just from blood loss. "Need to hunt now." She mumbled absently just listening to him speak. Her whole body turned and clung to him. "You were more free than I was." She whispered to him when he paused to glare at his mother. He'd seen her naked. He knew the scars on her body. They'd built her to be the perfect weapon. And she hated it so much. Yet if she hadn't been made like this she'd have never met the love of her immortal life. For that she was grateful.
Her subconscious thrummed though. He was speaking. That beautiful soothing tone that made her insides warm. Her leg had healed almost instantly but she hardly noticed it. Just listened to his voice and let it lull her into a very deep, very calm sleep. Subject zero has escaped. That voice always haunted her dreams for the first two seconds. . . then his voice. His memories took over. "Love you." She whispered in her sleep. Seemed her thirst wasn't that dire.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm
Oburos blinked when she whispered in her sleep before smiling gently. "Love you too." he whispered in return. He then laid back down and held her close, continuing to narrate his life just as a way to attempt to keep her calm. He was truly worried about her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm
Faye held him close. Her body shivering just a tiny bit. But she couldn't stay asleep. Nothing she was doing worked. She was too thirsty. With a frustrated growl she sat up sort of bringing her mate up with her. Her arms went around him holding him close but she resisted taking from him. He hadn't healed back what she had taken nor had he eaten since she'd taken from him. She would refuse if he offered and ask to go hunting. Caressing his cheek her eyes their clear green she asked. "Please, can we go hunting?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:21 pm
Oburos stopped talking as soon as she started to caress his cheek. He smiled and nodded at her request. "Of course." he whispered, leaning down to kiss her softly. "Perhaps we should dressed first? I don't think this blanket will survive going hunting." he teased gently.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm
"I take you want your shirt back?" Faye asked with a cute smile. "I stoke it in case your mother walked in on us." She giggled a little. "Though I don't think there's anything for me to wear." She gave a frown not wanting to give up his shirt since it just covered her thighs. She felt calmer now, but thirsty. She didn't want to feed off the human prisoners in case she got their memories. She didn't want their memories she only wanted Oburos' but she had the memories of every vampire, every lycan and every fae killed to create her. She didn't like it but she lived with it. Barely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:39 pm
Oburos smiled. "I was thinking that you need something a little more modest." he said softly before getting up and tossing her a pair of his pants and a belt. "Not the best of fixes, but it'll do." he said before going to get some clothes for himself.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 pm
Faye laughed a little and put the pants and belt on, if only she knew how to make her own clothes. She grinned. She'd learn while everyone was sleeping. Yeah. Make herself a pretty dress or an outfit while Oburos slept and surprise him with it when he woke. It would take a while but she could do it. She learnt how to speak and read from her memories, how hard could being a seamstress take? "I'm ready when you are love."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:06 am
Oburos quickly threw on some clothes and smiled at her. "Ready. Let's go." he said, taking her hand and leading her out. "We have a few prisoners if you'd like to drink from them. Or we could actually hunt something that resides in the forest." he said, offering her a choice. He figured, the more choices she had, the more free she would feel . . . and he figured that if she felt free, she would be a happy person. And that's all he really wanted . . . was her to be happy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:47 am
"No. No humans." Faye said quickly. "I don't want the memories." She gave a shudder. "Just wild life. I only want wild life, their memories fade into simple emotions. I can handle those but the darkness feeds off the memories." She held his hand tight. "At least, from everyone's but yours." She admitted the last bit without meaning too. She tried to take slow deep breaths tried to keep calm. She shook herself and followed her nose out to where no human or immortal would be. To a place where only animals were. "It would be wise, while I'm in my hunting state, to not move. Even if I can scent you I won't unintentionally attack you if you don't move." She turned and kissed him deeply. She wouldn't give him a chance yet, to confront her about what she had told him. Not yet. The sun was setting, good. If she let her instincts take over she wouldn't burn up. She moved quickly away from Oburos to a peak still able to scent him. She waited until the light dipped completely over the horizon her closed eyes opening to red as she pounced into the forest then silent as the wind flew through the air feeding when the right prey crossed her path. Of course she knew, to keep herself healthy she'd have to feed off one humanoid. That was where Oburos came in. She paused mid stride clinging to a tree. Her mate was not food! He kept her sane! She decided then, once a week she'd risk the memories and kill a human-
Subject zero has escaped!
No! Not that again!
Subject Zero has escaped release the weapon. Kill Rosa!

She scented them then. The hounds. They hadn't howled. Her eyes shifted to different colours. Her body changed claws replaced delicate hands. Three of the dogs launched an attack but it was useless, she tore them apart and drained them of blood. Faye gave a cry destroying the hounds without mercy. She had no idea what she looked like. Then the wind changed and she scented her mate. No! Protect him! They'll scent him! The hounds scented him too for the changed course. Faye intercepted though destroying them before they could reach her precious mate. When she looked up to see him she said chest heaving. "It would make me happy, if we could leave now." she had no idea she was covered in blood, or that under that blood, the clothes another line appeared on her skin.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:23 pm
Oburos was shocked to say the least, to see Faye covered in blood. He didn't notice the line on her skin. He was too worried that some of the blood was hers . . . He rushed to her and was quickly looking her over, searching for some wound. "Faye, are you alright? What happened? Did you get hurt?" he asked, his worry for her quite clear in his voice. He had heard her cry, but he hadn't even seen the hounds. He just saw Faye come out of the forest . . . covered in blood . . . and it scared him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 pm
Faye stared at him then down at her hands. She no longer burned with thirst. But the blood was still there. "I am fine darling." She said simply. "This blood is not mine. But I am glad they didn't get to you. I'm glad I got them all in time. I'm glad. . . I'm so glad you are safe." She cupped his cheek with her bloody hand. She didn't look completely lucid. "They won't be able to get near you. Not while I'm alive." Her eyes, even the whites inked black for a moment. Something inside Faye was stirring, something only Oburos could control.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games