Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:49 pm
Dixie
Transfering full ownership of Syri and Cherry Limeade to Roniel as well

User Image
User Image

Agreed! *feeling sappy*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:15 pm
Dixie

I would also like to transfer full ownership of Kamala to Mindsend

User Image

I think that's it for now.

Agreed! <333  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 pm
I, Natelie, agree to share ownership of Lord Misaki with Kara Asumie

Both owners have Sig and teepee rights
Kara has main Rp rights of the stallion. Should it be requested for, Natelie may step in to post for Kara.
Both owners will agree on all future breedings and where any baskets go.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:30 pm
Natelie
I, Natelie, agree to share ownership of Lord Misaki with Kara Asumie

Both owners have Sig and teepee rights
Kara has main Rp rights of the stallion. Should it be requested for, Natelie may step in to post for Kara.
Both owners will agree on all future breedings and where any baskets go.
I agree  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:10 pm
Co-ownership of Nebula's Hymn
User Image

Owners
ATh e a r t ( original ) + Cheyriddle4 ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
Stats are in ATh e a r t's teepee, but can be moved to Cheyriddle4s (if she chooses to get a teepee)
Display rights in the teepee are for both

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding - Cheyriddle4
Second Breeding - ATh e a r t
Third Breeding - Will be discussed if ever reached

Role Play Rights:
Both have IC and OOC RP rights

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
The mate or fling will be discussed and needs to be agreed upon for both owners (even for Chey's breeding, Heart has a say and vice versa). Heart normally prefers LM anyways XD
Skinwalkering needs to be talked about and agreed upon with both owners.
Cheyriddle4 can not break co-ownership, but can relinquish her rights if she chooses to.
ATh e a r t has rights to break up this co-ownership if she chooses to.

From this post, if Cheyriddle4 disappears from Soq (main thread) for a straight month, Hymn reverts fully back to Heart. If/When Cheyriddle4 posts in the thread for more than a month from today, the period will be 6 months of inactivity before Hymn reverts fully back to Heart.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:13 pm
ATh e a r t
Co-ownership of Nebula's Hymn
User Image

Owners
ATh e a r t ( original ) + Cheyriddle4 ( co-owning )

Teepee Rights:
Stats are in ATh e a r t's teepee, but can be moved to Cheyriddle4s (if she chooses to get a teepee)
Display rights in the teepee are for both

Breeding Rights:
First Breeding - Cheyriddle4
Second Breeding - ATh e a r t
Third Breeding - Will be discussed if ever reached

Role Play Rights:
Both have IC and OOC RP rights

Signature Rights:
Both have sig rights <3

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
The mate or fling will be discussed and needs to be agreed upon for both owners (even for Chey's breeding, Heart has a say and vice versa). Heart normally prefers LM anyways XD
Skinwalkering needs to be talked about and agreed upon with both owners.
Cheyriddle4 can not break co-ownership, but can relinquish her rights if she chooses to.
ATh e a r t has rights to break up this co-ownership if she chooses to.

From this post, if Cheyriddle4 disappears from Soq (main thread) for a straight month, Hymn reverts fully back to Heart. If/When Cheyriddle4 posts in the thread for more than a month from today, the period will be 6 months of inactivity before Hymn reverts fully back to Heart.

I agree to this co- ownership.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Feydrah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:03 pm
This isn't a co-ownership but a transfer.
User Image

I'm transfering ownership of Petite from this account (Feydrah) to my main account (desu-ish) and plan to chat, roleplay, and participate in all future events from my main account. Since I don't use this account anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 pm
Feydrah
This isn't a co-ownership but a transfer.
User Image

I'm transfering ownership of Petite from this account (Feydrah) to my main account (desu-ish) and plan to chat, roleplay, and participate in all future events from my main account. Since I don't use this account anymore.

Posting on this account to confirm. heart  

desu-ish

Lover

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:43 pm
I am transfering full ownership of Kusuma to Cheyriddle4

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:46 pm
Cajmera
I am transfering full ownership of Kusuma to Cheyriddle4

User Image

I agree to this agreement.*pets Kusuma*  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:33 am
Mewsings of An Angel
User Image

I, Mewsings of An Angel agree to share ownership of Shadena with Midnightangel2473.

Roleplay/Sig Rights
Both parties may RP Shadena as they see fit, but personality must be consistent.
Any changes to personality or life-altering decisions involving Shadena MUST be discussed and agreed upon before action is taken.
If Elderhood is wanted, either party may enter into the contests when such a time comes.
Skinwalkering Shadena requires agreement of both parties.
Any Tiki Breedings or Wishing Star contest entries involving Shadena must be agreed upon before being posted.
Both parties have full sig rights and may display her in signatures, teepees, etc.

Breedings
All breedings must be discussed with co-owner and agreed upon.
Basket ownership will be shared between both parties unless otherwise stated when breedings are won.
In the case of three baskets, all parties must agree upon how the basket is dealt with (contest, etc).
In the case of lifemating Shadena, both parties must agree to the mate.

In the case of disappearance of more than 3 months of Midnightangel2473, full ownership of Shadena will revert to Mewsings of An Angel.

VOIDING THIS CO-OWNERSHIP.
Shadena shall go back to being fully owned by myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Sachie Whitby and Revel1984 for Rein.

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Both owners have the right to enter Rein into RP contests so long as her personality does not deviate from what was written by Sachie Whitby's winning entry in the Here Kitty Kitty... Skinwalker Contest
- As Sachie Whitby currently does not maintain a teepee, Revel1984 may roll for stats and display Rein in her teepee.
- Sachie Whitby retains all IC roleplaying rights.

Breeding
- Rein cannot be bred with any of her children, nor children of her children and so on for at minimum five generations.
- Sachie Whitby has a pre-existing fling agreement with Pinkdog to breed Rein with a cursed batwalker named Bartho. Both owners agree to honor this agreement so long as Pinkdog wishes to continue to attempt to breed Bartho with Rein.
- Both owners have "full control" over Rein's third (and final) breeding. They do not need permission of the owner other to enter her into breeding events and can choose who the breeding partner is so long as the choice does not deviate from Rein's personality.
- Sachie Whitby agrees to relinquish basket rights to Revel1984 for all remaining breedings. Revel1984 can choose to keep baskets for herself or co-own them with Sachie Whitby if she chooses to.

Ownersip Rights
- Sachie Whitby's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Revel1984 may give up her ownership portion to Sachie Whitby but cannot transfer it to someone else without Sachie Whitby's permission.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Sachie Whitby and Revel1984 for Elijah.

- Both owners have the right to enter Elijah into RP contests so long as his personality does not deviate from what is appropriate for a skinwalker.
- As Sachie Whitby currently does not maintain a teepee, Revel1984 may roll for stats and display Elijah in her teepee.

Breeding
- Elijah cannot be bred with his mother Rein nor any of his siblings.
- Elijah cannot be bred with any of his children, nor children of his children and so on for at minimum five generations.
- Both owners have "full control" over Elijah breedings. They do not need permission of the owner other to enter him into breeding events and can choose who the breeding partner is so long as the choice does not seem like a bad match for a purewalker.
- Sachie Whitby agrees to relinquish basket rights to Revel1984 for all breedings. Revel1984 can choose to keep baskets for herself or co-own them with Sachie Whitby if she chooses to.

Ownersip Rights
- Sachie Whitby's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Revel1984 may give up her ownership portion to Sachie Whitby but cannot transfer it to someone else without Sachie Whitby's permission.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:44 pm
Sachie Whitby
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Sachie Whitby and Revel1984 for Rein.

- Both owners have the right to enter Rein into RP contests so long as her personality does not deviate from what was written by Sachie Whitby's winning entry in the Here Kitty Kitty... Skinwalker Contest
- As Sachie Whitby currently does not maintain a teepee, Revel1984 may roll for stats and display Rein in her teepee.

Breeding
- Rein cannot be bred with any of her children, nor children of her children and so on for at minimum five generations.
- Sachie Whitby has a pre-existing fling agreement with Pinkdog to breed Rein with a cursed batwalker named Bartho. Both owners agree to honor this agreement so long as Pinkdog wishes to continue to attempt to breed Bartho with Rein.
- Both owners have "full control" over Rein's third (and final) breeding. They do not need permission of the owner other to enter her into breeding events and can choose who the breeding partner is so long as the choice does not deviate from Rein's personality.
- Sachie Whitby agrees to relinquish basket rights to Revel1984 for all remaining breedings. Revel1984 can choose to keep baskets for herself or co-own them with Sachie Whitby if she chooses to.

Ownersip Rights

Totally Agree! Thank you so much  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm
Sachie Whitby
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement between Sachie Whitby and Revel1984 for Elijah.

- Both owners have the right to enter Elijah into RP contests so long as his personality does not deviate from what is appropriate for a skinwalker.
- As Sachie Whitby currently does not maintain a teepee, Revel1984 may roll for stats and display Elijah in her teepee.

Breeding
- Elijah cannot be bred with his mother Rein nor any of his siblings.
- Elijah cannot be bred with any of his children, nor children of his children and so on for at minimum five generations.
- Both owners have "full control" over Elijah breedings. They do not need permission of the owner other to enter him into breeding events and can choose who the breeding partner is so long as the choice does not seem like a bad match for a purewalker.
- Sachie Whitby agrees to relinquish basket rights to Revel1984 for all breedings. Revel1984 can choose to keep baskets for herself or co-own them with Sachie Whitby if she chooses to.

Ownersip Rights

Very much agreed.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games