Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:50 pm
Arisa took the cup and, after making a face, threw it back. She then stuck her tongue out once the liquid was down. It wasn't all that bad, but it had a funny aftertaste that she didn't particularly enjoy. "Water . . . would be nice." she said, with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:15 pm
Tyrion smiled softly and handed her the water, taking the empty medicine cup from her. "The healer said that should take a few minutes to start to work. So we should take this time to get you comfortable."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:49 pm
Arisa sipped at the water and raised an eyebrow at Tyrion. "So, besides relieving my pain, what else does it do?" she asked after drinking about half the glass.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 pm
Tyrion tried to remember what the healer told him. "It relaxes the muscles and is full of the things your body needs to repair the damage to your shoulder. . .I think. . ." He made a face. Damn. . .He should have paid more attention instead of being pissed that the medicine took so long.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:15 pm
Arisa's eyebrow raised again. "Specific." she said before yawning. "No mention of tiredness being a side-effect?" she asked, putting the glass down and trying to get comfortable in the bed. It seemed like it was still rather early, so that might just be her body trying to get her to sleep in more than the medicine, but the fact that she wasn't quite sure how long she'd been sleeping had her questioning that assumption.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 pm
"I'm sure she said some other stuff. . ." Tyrion added. "So she might have mentioned drowsiness. . . I can double check if you like?" He asked wanting to be helpful. He'd figured she slept heaps because of blood loss.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:55 pm
Arisa nodded sleepily. "Yeah, that sounds . . . like a good idea." she said, her words being interrupted by a yawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:01 pm
Tyrion opened his mouth to say something else then closed it when he saw her and tucked her into the bed and pressed a gentle kiss to her head. "okay. I'll go check for you." He whispered.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 pm
Arisa fussed a little at being tucked in, but otherwise, was too to tired to complain about any of Tyrion's attentions. She was asleep within minutes after being tucked in.

Meanwhile, the conversation between Arisa and Tyrion had slowly been waking up Kendall, though he did do his best to ignore it. After all, he had Kyria in his arms and she was being snuggly. He smiled as he looked down at the beautiful woman in his arms. She seemed to be feeling better, if her level of closeness to him was any indication. He gently stroked her hair, perfectly content to lay like that all morning even if he couldn't get back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:19 am
Tyrion returned to his bed too tired to actually go do what he had said. At least not until he was more coherent and not running on adrenaline.

Kyria gave a little whine in her sleep, resisting the urge to get up. But her bladder was too loud in her brain to ignore. "Kendall. . ." She whined. "I have to pee~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:38 am
Kendall chuckled. "Do you want me to help you to the restroom?" he asked, smiling down at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:55 am
Kyria shook her head. "I'll be okay." She promised and kissed him before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom that was down the hall.

While she was in the bathroom, the music was quiet. It struck her as odd. She shook her head thinking maybe it was quiet because her sister was awake and doing better. She continued to do her thing and stood to wash her hands when she turned and saw a shadow in the bathroom. She didn't have time to let out a proper scream but she made sure to make a lot of noise before she was knocked out and taken out of the window.

William couldn't believe it. What the hell was Tyrion doing letting his injured girlfriend go off on her own? No matter. He would get her. And use her to his advantage. He watched her brush off all her fears before he lashed out and got her. She tried to scream and struggle but he managed to knock her out before she alerted and one and snuck out of the castle to a barn not to far from the citadel. He tied her up on a chair and waited.

Kyria woke and right away felt she was tied up. She opened her eyes and saw the sky slowly lighting and she turned to see the Traitor king facing away from her. "The old grey mare she ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be. . ." Kyria began making sure to give the male a good dose of the crazy eyes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:25 am
In her bed, Arisa knew something was wrong, but the medicine was keeping her asleep and she couldn't investigate the feeling like she wanted to. The result? It started small at first, small whimpers escaping from her lips, but it evolved to full on thrashing, much like what Kyria had been doing as she was being taken away.

Kendall frowned as he heard Arisa in a bit of distress. That was odd. He could have sworn that he overheard Tyrion say he got Arisa something for the pain. As Arisa's fussing only grew more drastic, Kendall grew more worried. He crossed the room in a few quick strides. "Tyrion! Wake up! Something's wrong with Arisa!" he snapped angrily, then in the next breath summoned the healers. He also had the itching feeling to check on Kyria. If Kyria had responded poorly to Arisa being hurt . . . could it be that Arisa was responding to something caused on Kyria's end? Was she having a mental breakdown in the bathroom?! He stalked out of the infirmary to go check on her, a sinking feeling settling in the pit of his stomach. Something felt very wrong about the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:41 am
Tyrion had been stirring when Arisa had begun her fussing. He bolted up right when Kendall screamed that something was wrong. He didn't even wake up properly he just went right to Arisa and held her gently in his arms. "Talk to me Arisa." He whispered. "What's wrong? What happened?" He rubbed her back.

"Shut up!" William growled at the woman he'd captured. Had they always been this annoying?! What did his failure son see in this. . . banchee?

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE!!!" Kyria cried then stopped and blinked. "Wait. . .That's not supposed to be written for another few hundred years. . . LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACRYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" She screeched instead.

"For the love of the gods shut up or I will shut you up!!!" William snapped.

Kyria stopped and turned dead serious. "If you want to come out of this with your head still on your body you won't touch me in any way. . .got it?" She warned. "Or my Fiancee will render your pee pee unusable and turn you from William to Winifred~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:08 am
Arisa struggled against Tyrion before she finally opened her eyes with a strained cry of "Kyria!" It was only when she realized that it was Tyrion holding her that she calmed down somewhat, only to turn and start crying into his chest. "I just had a terrible, terrible nightmare." she sobbed out.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games