Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 pm
"My son..." Tamera heaved as she looked out the window, "I know..this is what Demi wanted...my poor son, I can't let him do this by himself!"

She forced her way out of the house to be with Damien. It may cost her the life she had, but Damien was still her son.

Demetrius readied for the bloody battle. A thick barrier surrounded him and Damien, this time there would not be any interuptions by anyone. The barrier was thick enough to keep out Ellyone for at least thirty minutes. That would be enough. He saw Tamera outside the barrier, a mother should not witness her son kill, but this was entirely up to her.

Damien stared Demetrius down as a shadowy sword appeared in his hands an a ball of dark energy formed in the other. Demetrius readied himself by two dark masses around him, waiting for his son's first move. Damien leaped towards Demetrius, causing the demon to swiftly move away but blocked a direct hit by Damien's ball of energy. He sent a wave of shadows towards his son, Damien swiped the shadows away with his sword before coming after his father. The battle continued like this for a few minutes before Demetrius staggered for a second, then felt the piercing of a sword through his chest.

He looked from the sword to Damien, who's eyes were dark like his were when he killed his father. This was the moment Demetrius had thought about when Klaus was created, but was still at peace knowing Damien was a full demon now.

Damien, now coming back to his normal self, realized what had happened. It finally came...This day finally came. Damien took a few steps back as he looked at his hands. Is this what it meant to be a demon? That he killed the father he had adored over his years of living?

"You are a demon," Demetrius whispered before disappearing into nothing.

The barrier ended, leaving Damien alone. Tamera ran to her son, wrapping her arms around her child as she cried into his shoulder, "You are a good boy, Damien. I'm right here for you."

"I..I killed Father, I did it," Damien's eyes were wide, "I killed Father."

"Look at me," Tamera made Damien look at her eyes, "Whatever happened, I know you are a good boy at heart. You did what you were told."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:40 pm
Ellyone had reached the barrier only to be thrown back. Naomi lived but her love had died. Her eyes went vacant. But as she heard Tamera's voice she stood. She stood and walked to Damien. She had no expression on her face. "You will never see Naomi again. You will never be apart of my blood line." She didn't spare Tamera a glance she looked up at Leila. "There will come a time when not even your books can help you Leila. When you lose control and send your mother back four hundred years. . . come and beg for my help." She turned then and went to her home. "Stay or go Gab I'm not in the mood to care at this moment." She locked herself in her little sick bay which had Naomi's weak form on the bed. It was then, she picked then to let herself cry. "Why couldn't he have waited? Why couldn't he have said a proper goodbye!? I just got him back!" She sobbed harder. Then she just stopped. Her body froze still turning to stone. She couldn't handle being in this much pain. If embracing her true form stopped the pain. Then she'd stay in it forever. Or at least. For a few days.

Rein felt his heart pound hard. Then he heard his mother screaming. "So the git's dead eh?" Rose purred cleaning her nails. "Not my lose." She turned and headed to the kitchen. Rein nodded a little. Not really letting it sink in yet.

Klaus stayed back. Everything in him said to kill the boy. But that would only hurt Tamera more. He watched his mother all but curse Damien then predict Leila losing control. It made his heart pound hard. From the look of it his mother was losing control already. But he'd do like always, stay in the background unless called upon. It got him into less trouble.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm
"Come, Damien, your mama is here," Tamera whispered as she took hold of Damien's hand to bring him inside.

She looked to Klaus. A look of loss in her eyes as she didn't know what to say or do. Demetrius was gone. Her heart went out to Ellyone. She didn't want to leave Damien alone after what he had been through. Tamera stood in front of Klaus with Damien still holding her hand, "I can't tell you what to do..and I won't say that I need you more than your mother. Please don't avoid me because of this. I'm going to need all the help I can get and.."

Her voice began to crack as she realized that she would actually miss Demi too. Tamera looked away from Klaus as tears began to fall again, "I'm sorry... I love you, and i'm sorry. Comfort your mother. I'll wait for you when you want to see me."

Tamera stood on her tiptoes to kiss the side of Klaus' mouth before having Damien go inside their home. She followed him and quickly shut the door. Damien was still in a foggy haze. Tamera took Damien to her bed where she had the boy lay down as Tamera sat at the edge of the bed. Leila entered the room, tears rolling down her eyes as she sat next to her mother.

"Don't say a word, Leila," Tamera murmured, looking at Damien, "It's..this is too much."

"I'm right here," Leila whispered in return, "Let me watch him."

Tamera was reluctant, but allowed her daughter to comfort Damien. She was worried for her son. He wasn't raised by many demons so he didn't know how to act. Tamera left the bedroom, wanting to comfort Ellie, but also wanting to give the angel space.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:10 pm
Rein came racing up the path too shocked to trust himself to fly. He ran straight into Klaus who was standing there shocked by what Tamera just said. "Hey little bro what you doing?" Klaus purred smiling happily.
"Mum *Pant* Mum! *pant pant* She's *pant* stone!" Rein panted unable to make full sentences. "Just. . . I don't what to do or how to snap her out of it, she's locked herself in the sick bay and. . . I don't know what to do. Rose said "Get Tamera she'll know what to do" So I'm here to ask if Tamera knows how to snap mum out of this." He looked like he was about to pass out. Klaus sighed. He guessed it wasn't going to be a good week. "Go back home Rein. Tell Rose I'll get Tamera." Rein nodded going back home as Klaus turned and headed back to the house not knocking just going in and pulling Tamera in his arms. "Don't speak." He whispered just holding her. "We'll go to my mother together when you're ready." He kissed her hair. He wanted to go to his mother now but he doubted if Tamera was ready to face Ellyone knowing she birthed the child that killed her love. He blocked it all out and just focused on Tamera. He wasn't going to admit it too anyone but he was more demon that Angel so he could shut off his emotions to people when he wanted. Right now, Ellyone and Demetrius were not his priority.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 pm
"She will not hurt me," Tamera murmured, mostly to reassure herself, "I can see her."

Tamera kept a firm hold on Klaus as they left her home to see Ellyone. It didn't take Tamera long to find the sick bay and stood a few feet from the door. She looked to Klaus, her eyes pleading as she whispered, "Wait here for me."

She turned back to Ellyone. This was her former lover, a person she had given two children by, so maybe she wouldn't be killed. Tamera took a breath before heading into the sick bay slowly, seeing Ellyone fully in stone. Her eyes went to the sleeping Naomi. She was heavily hurt, but was in no fear of death. Tamera then turned to Ellie as she sat down on her knees in front of Ellie, "I can't imagine what you're going through right now and I won't pretend that I know. My heart goes out to you, Ellie, I know you loved Demetrius with all of your heart. Please, for our children, all of the children, you can't turn right now. They all need you. I need you. I know that what we had was gone, but I'm still here for you when you need me. Please, Ellie, talk to me. I know you're hurting, but I'm right here to comfort you in your time of need."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:04 pm
Klaus was reluctant to let her go. He'd never seen his mother like this before. And therefore he couldn't predict how she'd react to Tamera.
"He didn't even say goodbye." Ellyone's voice came from the stone. Klaus pulled Rose and Rein back. He knew they weren't powerful enough to hold their mother back if something happened. He blinked and saw his mother had gone from sobbing on her daughter bed to looking at Tamera. Another blink, A hand on Tamera's cheek. "I let you go for my son." Ellyone said pressing a kiss to Tamera's head. "When my children do not need me I will assume my true form forever. But for now lieve, let me grieve for the one your son took away and the one he nearly took away." Then Klaus blinked and she resumed her original position head down on the bed. He held his hand out for Tamera.
"I think that's all we can do today Tamera," Klaus whispered entering the room. "Lets try again tomorrow."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:10 pm
Tamera took Klaus' hand before leaving with him. They were outside once more. She wanted to go back to her home, but didn't want to leave Klaus either. Tamera kept a soft hold on Klaus before looking back to her home, then back to Klaus, "Will you stay with me for a little bit? I don't want to leave Leila and Damien alone, but...I want your company too."

Her voice was weak. She could feel her heart break for the children who lost their father as well as Ellyone for losing a lover. Tamera looked up at Klaus. She knew that he didn't care much for Demetrius, but that was still his father nonetheless. Her eyes then went to Rose and Rein, who didn't seem too phased by the loss. Demi wasn't exactly close to either of them. Maybe he should have since it seemed they were more upset that their mother was upset. Tamera still felt bad for them, they didn't want to see their mother in such pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:47 am
Klaus smiled and swept up Tamera so in case she lost her legs from grief. He cradled her to him. "I'll stay as long as you need me lieve." He whispered then got a slap on the rump. "Hey!" Klaus growled at the twins who grinned.
"Have fun you two." Rose teased.
"Stop that." He hissed at them both then walked with Tamera in his arms back to her place to her room. He thought about placing her on the bed but then thought she might not want that so sat on a comfy chair just holding her close and rubbing her back. When she did start crying he rubbed her back and gently rocked her. He kept her close. "It's okay, we'll try again tomorrow." He wanted to so badly go to his mother but knew she wasn't ready to see anyone. Maybe if Naomi woke up she would talk to Klaus. He pulled Tamera closer when he heard his Mother's agonizing cry rip through the air. He was lucky they lived so far from the town that the towns folk couldn't hear it. It was his job to look after both families now. He stroked Tamera's hair. He could sense the weeping angels surrounding the houses Yes they could feel his mother's grief. Klaus tried not to hold Tamera too tight for fear he'd hurt her.

Ellyone felt it. The contract mark on her chest dissolved and she cried loud with agony. Her last piece of Demi was gone now. She had nothing of him left except her children. . . Rose. . .Poor little Rose never knew her father. Rein was only just starting too. . . She cried out again now for her children. Rose and Rein slinked in without her knowing and put a hand on her back. "We're here for you mama." They whispered and rubbed her stone back. Naomi didn't stir one bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 pm
Tamera stayed in Klaus' arms. She rested her head against his neck as she whispered, "The first time I met you father was when I first met your mother. I was hiding in a hotel room when they found me. It's when your mother and I began our relationship. Demi was neither kind nor mean to me, but he protected us nonetheless. It wasn't until later after I gave birth to Damien that he began to change. Klaus... I know Demetrius was distant with you and your siblings, please don't blame Damien for this."

She understood Ellyone's hatred towards her son, but she knew Klaus, Rose, and Rein weren't close to Demi in order to hate Damien for killing their father. Tamera sat up before listening to the nearby room where Damien and Leila were sleeping. She didn't want them to worry for their safety, Tamera knew they weren't in any danger from Ellyone or the others.

Gabriel stood up in a crib that sat next to the stone Ellyone and the still Naomi. He had a good grasp of what had happened. A traditional demonic ritual that gave Damien all of Demetrius' powers. However, given the circumstances it looked like Demetrius left without saying goodbye to Ellyone and Damien may have hurt Naomi. If the latter was true... Gabriel knew Ellyone's temper, and she gave no mercy to those she felt were undeserving, especially those who hurt her children.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm
Klaus chuckled a little and caressed Tamera's cheek. "I don't hate him. I feel bad for Rein, they were just starting to bond, but I guess it falls to me to train the twins. I want to train Leila. Mainly as a preventative measure but I know she'll fight me on it. I don't hate any one. I get mad if they hurt my feelings or the feelings of those I care about but I don't hate." He smiled and kissed Tamera's forehead. "I haven't seen mum like this is father killed her best friends. But nothing this bad though. I don't know how long it will last."

Ellyone finally looked up. Naomi still hadn't awoken. Oil like tears rolled down her cheek as her stone hand gently caressed her infant thigh. She turned her face to Gabriel and gave a tiny half smile. Rose and Rein had been feeding Gabriel his baby food but they worried if Naomi didn't wake soon she'd die. "Mama?" Rose queried. "You okay?" Ellyone turned her head to Rose who grabbed Gabriel and rushed out of the room. "We should stay with Tamera until she calms down." She whispered to Gabriel. "Unless you can calm her?" Rose smiled down at Gabriel as if she could see who he really was.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:16 pm
Damien couldn't sleep. Every time he closed his eyes he saw his father staring right back at him, smiling. It gave him an uneasy feeling. This was what his father prepared him for, and that's why he didn't feel sad. If anything, he felt...numb. Damien turned to see Leila was already sleeping. He barely recalled seeing her earlier, but his memory was foggy. The young demon left his mother's bed and went out of the bedroom, following her scent to see her sitting on Klaus' lap.

"Ma?" Damien spoke softly.

Tamera turned to see her son and carefully left Klaus' arms to go to Damien, "How are you feeling?"

"Now that Father is gone, you are now Klaus' human," Damien spoke matter of factly, "Father said it was traditional."

Though Demetrius was dead, he still had a good hold of Damien in whatever Hell he was burning in. Tamera pulled Damien close to her before getting eye to eye level with him, "No matter what, me, Leila, Gabriel, Klaus, Rein, and Rose still love you no matter what. You did only what you were told."

"I know, Ma," Damien gave off a faint smile, "Father taught me how to not be sad anymore. I don't feel happy either, but seeing Leila, you, and Klaus make me feel happy a little."

Tamera caressed Damien's cheek, "Then i'm happy too. Go back to bed, Damien. I'll be there later."

Damien smiled before turning and going back to the bedroom. Tamera turned to Klaus, having him stand up as she stood close to him. This may be the wrong time, but he was there with her right then. He had given her the support she needed when it came to these situations. Tamera glanced up at Klaus' eyes before standing on her tip toes and kissing his lips softly.

Gabriel gave a tiny baby sigh before climbing out of his crib with ease, using his newly formed wings to flutter to Ellyone's back. He struggled to climb up her stony back, 'Fat pig...I keep telling her to stop eating the cakes!'

Then, once he made it to her shoulders, Gabriel placed his hand against her head to communicate with her, 'So you lost a lover. You'll get a new one if not see this one as a soul or he'll be reborn as someone else. And look at Naomi. My blood older brother did not main your daughter. You know who did this, and it was not Damien.'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:34 pm
Klaus smiled at Damien at Tamera talked to him. Klaus tried not to look smug when Damien said that Tamera was now officially his human. What he wasn't expecting was Tamera's lips crush his. At first he didn't kiss back because he'd planned on it being a romantic gesture and asking her if he could. But once he gained control of himself he pulled her close lifting her a little so she could kiss him comfortably then, he kissed her back. He pulled them back to the comfy couch hoping she wouldn't let her emotions take her and try sleeping with him. Though his body was telling him something different his wings stretched out and embraced them both bringing her closer.

Ellyone pulled Gabriel into her stone embrace her lips pressed soft to his forehead. "I'm not going to get another lover for a while l don't think I could handle it." She spoke to his mind too. Though her body slowly started to pinken. But her greyed out eyes turned black with recognition. "Aura? She did this?" She growled looking over her daughter. She put Gabriel on the bed and gently touched her daughter. "That little. . ." Her face turned cruel. "She will burn in hell!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 pm
Tamera kissed Klaus as if she had only minutes left to live. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she deepened the kiss with Klaus. His lips, tasting his tongue, feeling the warmth of his body bring warmth and comfort to her gave this moment a calming feeling in this hard time. Tamera pulled back for a moment to get air before pressing her lips against Klaus once more. This time her kiss was softer before she pulled away for a moment, her gaze staying soft on Klaus. She then rested her head against his chest as she felt herself become quite exhausted, "Don't leave me this time, Klaus."

Gabriel watched as Ellyone's anger began to rise. He had sensed Aura not too far when Demetrius was training with Damien. It made him curious why she was so interested in the scene, and even more excited when she had seen Damien by himself...until Naomi found her brother to take a nap with him.

'Be careful, Ellyone,' Gabriel touched her head once more, 'She's stronger now than you last encountered, and hurting Naomi was just a threat to how close she can be.'  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm
Klaus smiled and happily kissed her back. "Never." He whispered huskily holding her close to him keeping his wings around her. "I'll stay with you until you don't want me anymore." He whispered more. He rubbed her back and her thighs, nothing sexual he was just trying to bring comfort to her. He wanted her happy. He needed to gain control of himself. Or he'd end up hurting Tamera and that was the last thing in the world he wanted. He cupped her cheek and leaned down pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. "We won't move until you're ready to okay?" He whispered on her lips.

Ellyone took deep breaths. "Be careful? If Klaus is with me she won't last long. No one touches my family. No one!" She stood pacing. "She was not apart of the prophecy! If she didn't take me killing her mother as a threat to back off then she will need to be dealt with personally."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm
"Lets just sleep here," Tamera whispered softly before resting herself against Klaus, "Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. I hope everyone will feel better."

She was tired from work and the emotional stress of losing someone within the family and feeling sorry for Ellyone as well as her son. Tamera held onto Klaus softly before tilting her head upward, pressing her lips against for a brief moment, "I love you, Klaus, good night."

Gabriel watched as Ellyone's anger rose before he got off of Ellyone and fluttered for a few moments before landing back inside his own crib. His attention was then diverted to that of the mobile above his crib. The soft music it emitted made him sleepier by the second before he laid back on his back and fell fast asleep.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games