Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm
Oscar was at a stalemate with Conrad. The old man's old tactics were dated while Oscar's new tactics were doing some good, it was only holding off Conrad from marching further. He sat back, exhausted from giving out precise orders. So Conrad wanted him? Well, not anytime soon. At least while things were the way they were. He was fighting a battle he could not win.

'Like Helen of Troy,' Oscar thought to himself as he massaged his temples.

"King Oscar," one of the courtiers approached Oscar, "We do not want to be under Conrad's rule. This is why we chose you, we can't lose."

"I know this," Oscar breathed before standing back up, "So far he can't make any further movement unless he wants to open up a vital part of his flank. He thinks he has the upper hand, he's forgotten that my reach is farther than this. China has been under too much pressure as it is and gave him little support. The troops stand still, no more advancement unless they make the first move."

Anya barely slept. She could smell Conrad in the same room with her. Her back had turned to him, she didn't want to say anything. He thinks he may know the full story, but he'll only side with Emma. He won't see that when Liam wakes he'll never want to leave Emma again.

She remained perfectly still, pulling the sheets tighter over her as she forced herself to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:27 pm
Conrad smirked a tiny bit. "Talk to me Dallim." He said softly. "I am calmer now. I will listen, I promise." He knew she was trying and failing to sleep. Though he was happy to kill and maim Anya was his wife. "Please,"

Asha ran hard. She was one of the last independent courtier's of the world. Yet she had one of the largest armies too. She knew China had fallen under Conrad's rule and tricked Oscar into thinking they were weak but she wouldn't fall to either of them. At least that's what she told herself. "No! please! I don't want to join your fight!" She called out to a hunter on Oscar's side.
"Quick in here!" A voice hissed and she raced into the sweat shop panting hard as the troops rushed passed her. "You're Conrad's General!" Asha hissed lowly.
"Yes I am. But I promise. If you give us your support just this once, Help Conrad bring back order then he won't bother you again."
"You're asking me to join in the war?" She hissed lower. "For what purpose?"
"Oscar's after the King's Daughter." The man said simply. Asha gasped. So the rumours were true?!" She asked with a low whisper.
"Yes. If Oscar get's his way he'll ruin us all! And he's made!" Asha let out a growl.
"No mud blood will rule me!" She growl cutting her hand and signing the treaty. "I'll get everyone including my Lycan on board. Africa lends Estonia her troops. Now talk to these people! Spain and Romania are my allies, they'll fall in line if they know I have." The man nodded and did as he was told. A loyal Courtier to Conrad for centuries there was no way He'd let a mudblood rule. Never!

Emma woke suddenly with a slight shriek. The pack was set on high alert. She'd never woken like that before. Yet she had this feeling something was wrong. Terribly wrong. "You~! You are the Alpha's queen~" A voice had hissed in her mind. "We support the Alpha's queen." She had no idea what that meant but she had a sinking feeling s**t was about to hit fan.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:46 pm
"You will not agree with me so it does not matter," Anya spoke coldly, pulling the sheets even more so over herself, "Take whatever you believe and just keep it. I made the hard decision and I will know that what I ordered was the best choice I had been given. I hope in the end that you will see that as well, but you will see things as you will."

Oscar drank a chalice of blood. He had no use to worry when he could see through the plans of his enemies. Did they believe him to be some naive child? Did they think he wasn't trained in the art of war? Oscar scoffed as he received word from his allies, they were gathering and were readied for a holocaust.

"Conrad has only jewel in his life," Oscar commented before glancing to his courtier, "And it's not my dear sire-sister, the Queen. Oh no, his daughter should be his true wife the way he keeps her on a pedestal. Take her, sedate her, and keep her unconscious. And if she moves, cut her. If you can as well take the Queen, same way as Emma."

A large group of rogue vampires loomed close to the first target. Emmaline Troy was by herself, the simple fool. They darted out a random as she began to attack them as they came out at her, but their numbers easily overwhelmed her before one sedated her with a heavy morphine. One took her over his shoulder and dashed off while the others scattered to locate Anya. They couldn't locate her as easily and went off without their second target.

They placed Emma in a holding cage until they made it to Oscar's castle, taking her all the way to the top of the tower where she was chained to the cold, stone floor with her limbs chained away from her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Emma had told her pack she was fine that she only needed a walk and tha's what she did. Went walking. . . in the sun. She realized too late what was happening. She scented the vampires and fought some of them off. Devouring their blood and souls with ease yet something tagged her. She went numb so fast she couldn't even howl. When she did wake she was in a tower chained barbarically to a wall. She had no desire to escape yet. Not until she found out who had done this. Instead she just howled. She howled over and over. Pleased that she heard some from what she heard. . . too far to mount a proper rescue. So she sat on her a**. Hungry for more blood. Whom ever took her would be her next meal.

Conrad sighed. "You don't know that." He said sitting on the bed. "Tell me. I swear I will be unbiased about whatever it is you-" He sat up quickly scenting an intruder. "That mudblooded scumbag!" He hissed sounding the alarm. "Roll call I need a roll call!"
"Conrad!" Jess cried. "He's taken Emma!" Jess panted reaching his side. "She's not here and Liam is still out! I scented Vampires out there! They've kidnapped Emma! Oscar. . . I think he's kidnapped her!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm
"Leave her unharmed," Oscar sat back on his throne, "Now that I have Conrad's jewel, he won't be attacking anytime soon. If he does, you have my permission to kill her."

"But..my king," on of the courtier's eyes widened, "This may cause a war.."

"Is this not a war already?" Oscar raised a brow, "You have my orders. Now follow through."

"Oscar?" Anya sat up, her eyes wide with fear, "He wouldn't... Damnation!"

Anya threw back the covers as she got up from the bed. Anger surged through her. She glared at Conrad, "Fine! You want the reason why I attacked Liam!? I hated seeing Emma hurt because he kept leaving, and I told him to stop leaving and he thought he could just subside what I said and think that would be the end of it. You just wait, my husband, when Liam wakes he will be too terrified to leave the castle that he will have his entire pack living under your roof in fear that I will attack him again!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:15 pm
Conrad blinked at her. "Wow, that was. . . actually a good idea." He said in a little bit of shock. "That was a very good idea." He was both in shock that his daughter had been kidnapped and Anya had made a smart call. After shaking himself he said. "This is now a war." He turned to Jason, one of his general's. "Do what you have to. Make it look as unconnected to me as possible. Get the Lycan involved too. And Jess, If Liam shows even a hint of waking, sedate him. He'll go crazy if he wakes and Emma's not here. Anya. Call Oscar, tell him I've gone insane with rage. Tell him anything that'll make him do something rash. I need him to think I'll make a mistake. And. . ." He pulled her close and kissed her ear. "I'm so sorry for not listening too you. Please, forgive me? Even if it takes you awhile just forgive my stupidity."

Emma heard them talk. "As if I'm that easy to kill." She growled leaning back. She'd wait until Sunrise then make her move. She'd hang Oscar up by his toes on the ceiling overlooking the possibility of being burned alive. Then she'd sing a song to articulate her victory. He'd die slowly. "I'll bring them all to their knees."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm
For the first time, Anya pulled away from Conrad angrily, "You want me to betray my sire brother? I can get Emma back, but I will not betray Oscar. He is King of the European Coven by his own right and I will not help you betray him. Like it or not, he is my family that was there before you and after you. I've accepted your family as my own reluctantly, and you will accept mine."

"You weren't able to bring back Anya," Oscar grumbled as he leaned against his throne, "I'm sure she has held her own against Conrad. It wouldn't surprise me if she has confided in him. In any case, she's safe and I have Conrad's obsession. He should realize now that I have enough power to use. By tomorrow night, set the b***h free. I have no use to keep her besides a scare tactic."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:34 pm
"Yes Morice you shall have blood today." She purred. Three hours till sunrise and counting. She could scent the wolves near Germany. This would be her crowning moment. If she pulled this off her father would be king of the vampire world again. The feared Warlord of Estonia. And Emma would help him be that again.

Conrad nodded. "I have tried accepting yours. Believe me I have tried." Conrad turned and paced too many things going on in his head. "My love, what if he kills Emma? Your friend? What if Liam awakes to find her gone? Or Worse what if he comes and kidnaps you?" He shook his head. This was getting him nowhere. "When we have children you'll understand." He frowned. Why wasn't Marcus going ape over this? Her pack seemed unfazed by Emma's kidnapping almost as if they were confidant she'd get out on her own. He knew they were right but at the same time shouldn't they have shown a little worry? "In any case. This isn't a betrayal, this is you throwing him off the scent. It's a tactical move. Just, think about it Anya." He said turning and heading to his war room. He'd do whatever it took for his daughter, and his wife. He wasn't going to make any mistakes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:49 pm
Anya was furious. She had no intention on harming Oscar's kingdom, but she wouldn't have him acting rash and kidnapping Emma especially when he could be easily hurt by her. Even if she was confined to her room, Anya would still get her way even if it meant Conrad would be pissed. She went to her writing table and took a cell phone out that she had stashed to keep in touch with Oscar.

"Oscar?" Anya whispered.

"I'm relieved to know you're alive."

"I'm safe, but you have to release Emma. This has gone too far and I won't have you get hurt because of my own orders."

"I'm having her released tomorrow night."

"Make it now, Oscar."

"Has he hurt you?"

"He's angry that you kidnapped Emma, but he hasn't hurt me. Just release her, you know that was a terrible idea. End this war with Conrad. If you wish to remain King in your own kingdom, you will..you will not come back here."

"Anya..don't say that."

"I mean it," Anya stated firmly, "You may think you're the only one who knows what war is, but i'm the one who's watched the battlefield with my very eyes. End this war, this is pointless. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Release Emma and pull your people back to your castle."

The phone call ended. Anya stood up as she felt herself feel more at peace. She loved Oscar and would always see him as her sire brother, but her marriage with Conrad made her a wife first before a sister.

Oscar grimaced as the phone call ended. Release Emma? He sighed. He trusted Anya's word before and he'd do it again. Oscar waved his wrist, signalling that he was obliging to Anya's request. His courtiers stormed the room Emma sat in, stuck her with morphine, then dragged her violently through the castle before Oscar peered down at her sleeping body. He felt nothing. His eyes then went to the womb that held the forming body of cells in her body.

"Take her out of my sight," Oscar stated as he turned away.

The courtiers dumped Emma's body back on Conrad's property before slipping away.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:29 pm
Emma fought them. Killed three of her captors before they struck her down. Well that didn't go as planned. Morice purred in her head. When she woke it was to the dawn but pain filled her body. Too foggy. Can't move. . . She tried to cry out but her voice was still gone. Panic flared in her as she tried to move but she felt too numb. The drugs. . . Whatever they'd done had paralyzed her. Some body help me! She cried out in her head before the first touches hit her skin making her croak. She couldn't move to safety!

Marcus watched them all race around in panic. Emma had been kidnapped. But he had no idea where he didn't care at that moment he knew she could look after herself. "Where's Simon?" He asked slightly bored. For some reason he felt. . . weak, run down like he'd been poisoned. Then the smell of cooking flesh hit his nose and he raced toward it to see Simon laying over something. Simon looked just as weak as Marcus felt. their wolf bodies not accustomed to whatever was affecting them. Then he spied a few burned fingers poking out from Simons fur. Marcus gasped and howled. Both were took weak to drag her inside, and the vampires wouldn't be able to help. So they just laid there protecting the Beta praying she healed in the darkness of their fur.

Conrad sighed then frowned. "That's weird." He growled lifting the map and read the note. . . or three. . . someone had been in here! He scented the letter's one from Emma two from his mother. Obviously they loved the fact he was winning. Now how to get Anya to not be pissed off at him? He rubbed his eyes. "Why is this so hard?" He grumbled then blacked out.

~~~

When Emma woke at six pm with a surprising amount of weight on her and the ground threatening to go up her nose and in her mouth. She heard two slowly speeding up. "Um. . . Can't breathe!" She tried to push off the heavy fur on her back but nothing was working. "Help! Please I can't breathe! Someone!! I'm being crushed!! Help!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:08 am
Liam stirred. How long had he been sleeping? And why did it feel like he was in a car accident? Liam sat up in a dark room. Whatever wounds he had earlier were healed. The lycan hopped off the table as he took in a scent he knew he would have to face off again. His mind swam to the one person who caused him to be where he was. Liam walked from where he had been laying to outside the room, he kicked the door down to see Anya having her back to him.

"If you were going to kill me, you should've just done it," Liam popped his knuckles as he neared her.

Then, Anya turned towards him. Her eyes glowing a bright red as her fangs stuck out of her lips. Liam froze as the pain he had felt earlier jarred his memory. The lycan didn't move any closer to Anya, and began to back away. Anya loomed closer to him until he backed out fully of her room, "If you attack me, I will kill you. If you leave once again, I will find you and kill you. Do not tempt me."

Oscar had his troops remain by his flank and castle. He wouldn't be apart of some war with Conrad when he had nothing to gain from the elder vampire. The sun was high in the sky, "For those who need rest will sleep until noon, trade places after that shift."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 pm
Marcus stirred. Something was hitting his belly. "Mmm~!" He vaguely heard then he grew louder. "Oh my god Emma!" He jumped up pushing off Simon. Emma gasped violently for air spitting out grass. "Thanks~" She rasped her skin lightly pink.
"Did we hurt either of you?" Marcus asked shifting into human form and lifted her into his arms. Emma shook her head. At least the sun burned out the drugs in her system. "Can we all need a shower." She stuck out her tongue the smell from all three of them making her nauseated. Marcus nodded a little bit but at first, didn't move. Someone was watching them and he didn't like it.
"Alpha," Simon growled. "Lets get her inside. Liam will kill us if he wakes up and she's sick. . . more than just mourning sickness I mean." Marcus nodded narrowing his eyes before turning and stalking back into the castle. When Emma was set down on a chair Simon joined her on her right side. "You should put on some pants or Liam will freak out." Emma stated simply. Simon smirked and pulled a pair from under the chair putting them on.
"Are you not going to go see him?" Simon asked.
"Well, in a second I just want to start-" She sniffed a little then stood up following the scent to her room then gasped. He woke without her there! She bolted, ignoring that Simon was there and started looking for him. "Liam?! Liam where did you go?!" She cried then suddenly stopped. The world spun and her stomach heaved. "Oh god." She moaned finding an empty vase and hurled in it. "Emma!" Simon shrieked holding her up and guiding her to a chair where she continued to puke into the large vase.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:27 pm
'Leaving again or even thinking about attacking her back will get me killed,' Liam thought to himself as he watched her slam the door shut, 'However, it looks like she's under punishment. Either way I better stay off of her bad side for awhile.'

He walked to Emma's room, he had to know if she was really pregnant with his children or not. Liam found Emma's room, and also found Emma heaving whatever meal she had before into the toilet. Yep, she was pregnant alright. The lycan went to her bathroom as he leaned against the door way, "Knowing my kids, they'll give you a hard time like I gave my mom a hard time."

Anya slammed the door shut before going back to the bed. She was exhausted and all she wanted was to sleep in the day. Pulling the covering herself back up, Anya closed her eyes until she finally found peace in sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:37 pm
Emma looked up at him looking worse than hell. "Yes, I've been puking almost non stop since you got here." She grumbled before puking again. "Thank you so mu- urg~" She spat out a little bit the leaned against the wall eating ice chips. "Though I must tell you there've been perks. Like Simon won't leave me alone I think he think's I might hiccup and lose it or something." Simon gave a little whine. "I'm joking." Emma laughed. "I know you're just worried I'll get hormonal and kill something. But you know I've gone without incident for a week-
"What about-"
"That one doesn't count and you know it! Besides it was self defense." Emma growled. "Just a shame I didn't get to kill Oscar myself. Oh yeah by the way Dad's declared war on Oscar because he's alive." She smiled a little then turned and started heaving again. Simon whined but Emma just stroked his hair muttering how she always wanted a little brother. "So I threw up on you so much." Emma mewed eating more ice chips.
"Hey I took one for the team, I'm sure if it were Liam you'd have done the same" Simon replied though to any vampire listening he was just yipping.
"Yes, yes I would have." Emma grinned a little at Liam. "He'd be cleaning sick outta his fur for days." Then she and Simon both laughed before Emma returned to throwing up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:46 pm
"While that bat is apart of it, the source is that woman," Liam commented as he watched Emma puke even more into the toilet, "Killing Oscar will only fuel more hatred into your step-mother. I suggest just killing her instead."

Liam didn't care either way if Conrad wanted war with Oscar, but he certainly wanted Anya gone. One of his final memories was hearing Anya give the orders to maim him close to death. Either way, he was still alive and Emma seemed no longer mad at him. Liam then approached the smelly mate of his, "Though you no longer wish to be my bride, you're still my mate and I still plan on raising those pups with you whether you like it or not."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games