Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:43 pm
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: Zhuang Li
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea?
Zhuang tilted his head at the question. "Strong, of course. And no sugar. More bracing that way, though some side sweets to accompany it are welcome."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?
"Hmm, well not my usual manner of enjoying such a fine beverage, however," he grins, "Quickly enough that the steam has no time to leave the air."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
"The best rewards are those that you work the most for. Hard work, yes, but I would do so in exchange for such a fine reward."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
"My sister may believe it silly, but I say that it does no harm even if it doesn't work. As of yet, our travels remain safe. Before any daunting task, I set aside time alone for meditation and aromatherapy. Lavender is wonderful for relaxation and focus."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
"Again, meditation and inner focus. Only when one has strength of spirit can he count on strength of body."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"Perhaps a bit more alert and focused. Does that make one more intelligent? Perhaps. What is intelligence afterall, to be measured, except perhaps one's ability to think quickly on their hooves?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:31 pm
Participating Soquili: Braedyn

"Strong tea is good for you. Strong as you can make it, brisk like the autumn wind."

"Fairly quickly, though it really only needs to cool a little before I'm ready to drink it anyway."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
"I do prefer the cooler weather, but I think I could manage for long enough in the heat to pick a good supply of tea leaves before needing to stop."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
"Hmm, a cup of tea for luck sounds like an interesting tradition to adopt. I'd done something similar, but it was more for alertness in the early morning hours than for luck."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
"Take a step back, analyze the situation calmly, plan your actions, then execute. Calm rationale is always the key basis for courage."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"Sometimes a cup in the morning can help get the brain going; too much, however, can be counter-productive and inhibit one's focus."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:29 pm
Participating Soquili: Baruti

"Very strong. With a dash of chili powder for kick."

"As fast as a predator striking prey...would you like me to demonstrate?"

"Hmmph, as if I'm any stranger to the heat. It's the humidity you have to watch out for anyway. That will drain you faster than the heat itself, and I'm no stranger to either."

"For luck? Could be an interesting tradition. I've always considered it good luck to preen my feathers and polish my claws before any risky endeavor."

"Ever had a raw chili? If you have the courage to eat one of those, you should have the courage to face anything! Ha!"

"Mmm, yes, tea does wonders for clearing the mind, so I imagine it would make one seem more intelligent."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:42 pm
Participating Soquili: Macaria

She snorted derisively before snapping, "As strong as you can dare make it. Course, I wonder if you'd taste better than some mere tea..."

"No tea is too hot for me. Bring it, straight from the fire."

Sneering, she stomped one hoof. "As if I would allow mere heat to bring me down. Still, I could manage as long as necessary."

"I don't know about tea...I find a chase really works up a good thirst, but it's not really sated by tea afterwards. I tend to have other tastes."

"Is it really my courage we have to question? I'm typically the one doing the chasing, not being chased. I don't need encouragement to start; however, I take the blood of my conquered prey as a delicious reward for a worthy hunt."

"Hmm, you seem to think much about this 'tea' drink. Is it really all that great? I supposed I could give it a shot...long as it's not some bland, weak thing. I need to be sharp at all times."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:59 pm
Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Natohaes
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011

"Very bitter and strong, like my heart."

"Fast? Nothing can stop me from doing whatever I want! Even if it is a boiling hot beverage, i'd swallow it like it;s easy peasy."

"Hmm. It depends. Would there be clouds out to shade me, or do i have to stand in the sun till it's all over? That,. makes a big difference you know."

"Nah. I create my own 'luck'. If anything blocks my way, I will bring it down."

"I build courage by challenges opponents as strong as me or stronger. I don't need to rely on tea or coffee!"

"Psh, that sounds stupid. I don't want to try and test it out. Boosting intelligence with caffeine..pfffttttttt. Oh please." -laughs at the ridiculous question-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:08 pm
Participating Soquili: Silvana

"Medium strength please, with a stick of cinnamon."

"Hmm, would prefer not to burn my tongue, but if it was cooled just enough to prevent that, I suppose I could do so fairly quickly, if I were in a rush for some reason. I refer to savor my tea if I can, though."

"Clearly, I'd have to keep an eye on the heat and humidity while working, but generally, once I set a task for myself, I complete it. I just may have to be careful about not overstraining myself too quickly. Everything in moderation, you know."

"A quick prayer to the spirits before a long journey after making sure my wings are clean and mainained, then I'm good to go."

"Faith in myself and a full understanding of my surroundings goes a long way towards maintaining my courage."

"Oh, no, while a cup or so is fine to help one wake up, any more than that and I find myself quite jittery. It's very distracting, to say the least."

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:45 pm
One more. i thought it ended at EST but read again and saw it is in PST. so -scoots this last form in-

Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Neurosis
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011

"Tea? What is tea? Are you trying to feed me poison in a cup?" -looks at you suspiciously-

"Any moron will know that drinking boiling hot beverages is just impossible. Cheers to those that do.. Idiots.. I will need at least five to ten minutes to drink it."

"Are you testing me?" -again, he starts to eye you suspiciously- "I have wings, they give me shade. I can pick them all day. Unless, I get hungry of course."

"Yes...." -it seems like he doesn't want to reply but in the end he does anyway- "I squash a bug each time before I travel to anywhere. It became a habit, you know? Just making sure that when my hoof stomps on it, I could see its guts spill out and jammed into the earth."

"Check everything. Then check it again. And one more time just to make sure everything is in order. When I am done checking, I'll know I can do tasks with my head held high. Courage can be build anytime."

"I have OCD, I focus quite well without the help of caffeine." -again he eyes you suspiciously- "What is with you and tea anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:45 am
So many bonus stats to add XD I'm glad you guys seemed to enjoy the bonus stats last month <3

I'll get caught up on those over the course of today! Thank you for your patience :3

November's bonus stats will once again give a 1% boost to all stats, although this time you are limited to entering a maximum of 5 Soq (for my sanity! I may remove this restriction in the future depending on feedback etc...). Additionally, I have asked some optional feedback on the bottom :3 You don't have to fill it in but if you do I will very much appreciate it!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b] (Note that for this month you can enter UP TO FIVE SOQ, but must fill in a separate form for each!)
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?[/b]

[b]The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?[/b]

[b]Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?[/b]

[b]Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?[/b]

[b]Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?[/b]

[b]They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?[/b]

[b]*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not?[/b]

[b]*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead?[/b]

[b]*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)?[/b]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:48 am
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Archae'il
Link to Teepee: [Here]

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
"Why yes, I will." Archer smirks, tilting his head in thought. "Besides, I love fall and winter, all the more excuses to cuddle up to the ladies for warmth." He said with a sly wink.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?
"Considering I live with my family, we will work together to assure we are all as comfortable as possible with anything the weather has to throw at us. There is always safety in numbers even if its a little harder of work."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?
"Does pretty mares count?" He smirked with a laugh. "Yet seriously, we have. We start early."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?
"Yes and no. I do enjoy spring as everyone is eager to be out and about after a long winter, but given how beautiful the winter is, I consider myself very lucky in winer."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"I enjoy the snow! Just....not when it is an ice storm. Those are not fun to be out in."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
"Absolutely. I'm not stupid enough to exceed my capabilities, or be reckless in the snow. Winter is a time to hunker down and enjoy your family and the company of others. You can run around and be stupid any other time of year." He nodded sagely. "Are we done here? I have work to do...or well...cuddling to do." Archer winked and headed back to his family and company.

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not?
I do! Because I usually agonize on who to pick for normal one soq. wink Doesn't have to be five, but even 2-3 would be superb!

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead?
I am impartial. I am to the point where my OCD with mixed stats is getting better! Might make it easier since we have the new stat option with cross the board 4% for those who like it all the same.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)?
Nope. But thanks for all your work here, Phail! <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:20 pm
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Jiggly Puff
Link to Teepee: [x]

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? Jiggly Puff puffed out her cheeks. "I don't care too much for the cold! I have heard that there's someone out there that knits sweaters for smaller ponies like me... Maybe I should get one. OH MY GOSH wouldn't it be sooooo cute if it was orange and striped like Tiger?!?!" The pony prattled on and on, making you wonder if you should have asked her the question.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Well I guess if I want that sweater I'll have to hunt that person down... Do you know where she is?" Jiggly Puff's eyes seemed to sparkle as she looked to you excitedly. "But I don't think I'd need the sweater anyway, haha. It's fun to roll around and feel the elements and stuff on your back. Like, it would be totally laaame if you just shrugged it off like it was whatever by bundling up."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "I really like berries and sweet stuff so Tiger Nilla helped my stockpile on that awhile back! Well, he didn't really help me, he mostly stood to the side and stared at the pile and grunted and huffed and said 'oh I bet I'm gonna regret this huh?' and just acted like the cute little grouch he is. Gosh, he is soo cute when he gets grumpy."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Don't believe in luck! Good things have happened to me in winter though! Buuut good things happen to me all the time! I think if you just remain positive, it's hard for bad things to happen, you know??" the usdia said, smiling wide.

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "The snow is SO fun. Oh my gosh, I love playing in the snow so much !!! And it's great because I have kids right now and kids love playing in the snow too because they know how to live a little and just... I want it to snow already, like for real."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "We Puffs are a resilient bunch! No amount of snow or cold or anything is gonna, like.. freak us out? Or like, outsmart us. Have you ever even heard of snow outsmarting someone??? That would be SO weird !"

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? yes bec I need *all* the stats * w *; /shot/ It also gives me a chance to do a small sorta-RP and figure out how the pony might talk/react. which is nice bec when ppl are like "whats ur pony like" and I'm like "idk rly" i feel bad ??

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I do like the 1% boost. o v o (m-maybe if you do the 2% boost to one stat, do like, 3-5% up instead? shrug)

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? /cracks whip/ work harder pahil mwhaha ( j-just kIDDING ; w ; )  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:49 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Dyani Alumine
Link to Teepee: Teepee Here

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? The half-flutter mare gave a scoffing laugh and flicked her faun-like tail. "Me? Of course I do. Listen, I know I may not look like much but trust me, I'm plenty tough and plenty strong! You wanna say otherwise? I'll show you!"

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Sure I will! I love the cold, came here during the winter and everything." She gave a faint shrug. "It'd be nice to have my big brother to tag along, he told the best stories when got snowed in. But no matter what, I'm prepared. Got a friend I can badger into telling me stories, plenty of food... Nice warm cave to bed down in... What else do you need?"

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Sure have. Like I said, nice warm cave full of food... Can always get small if I need to. There are some flutter-size crevices in there stuffed with warm bedding, and plenty of my favorite flowers in case I need a bit of a sweet. Not that I told you that. I don't wanna share those, okay?"

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? Golden eyes looked a bit bewildered at the question, then narrowed thoughtfully. "Found my way to this place during the last cold snap. Found myself a good friend, a nice enough home, some other companions. Yeah, I think this is a lucky time, my coat gets good and thick... It's the bad guys that better watch out, if they cross me!"

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Pssh, scared? What do I have to be scared of? I like the snow! Snow angels and kick-the-tree dares and stuff... Good times! I'm not scared of much of anything. Point me at a Kalona and I'll show you!" She hesitated for a moment. "You... don't have snow monsters here, do ya?"

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? She gives a wicked little laugh. "Razor sharp, friend... Don't test it, just trust me.. Say, you got any apples? I'd love a last fall apple before winter sets in.."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? I do indeed! Makes me feel less like I have to pick a "Favorite"... and it's a great time seeing all the different personalities and how they each answer a question!

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? I feel like it's quite a few questions to ask for a 2% bonus on one stat? I much prefer the 1% each stat, at least each stat gets a little love!

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? N/A  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:52 pm
Participating Soquili: Teleri Lindai
Link to Teepee: Here

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? The white mare hesitated, pawing idly at the ground with one hoof before flicking her tail. "Truth be told, I am very excited to face this cold season. I wish to play in the snow, as I have heard is customary among some herds. On the whole I do believe I am strong enough to experience the colder weather, but I am hoping for some enjoyment out of it, rather than mere survival.

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "Indeed, the Flock is amply prepared for many instances... I am sure a little cold will be no trouble at all. We are very good at gathering provisions and our nests are warm indeed. I trust it shall be no difficulty."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "I have done my share for gathering for the Flock, and therefore I have provisioned myself along the way. In terms of personal preparations, I have gathered many stoned and beads and material to make the adornments I favor. I find they are a pleasant way to pass the time, and the end result is fetching indeed. With winter coming, I thought it best if I had things to occupy myself."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "Well, I couldn't rightly say, honestly? This is the first one, but I promise that I'll pay very close attention to you and let you know in spring?"

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "While I have not yet experienced snow, I am very determined to do my share of enjoying it!"

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "Yes, I have heard that as well... And I think they are. I know it can be scary or dangerous, but I will be careful and I am sure my sisters and I will have a very fine time indeed. I hope you enjoy yourself as well!"

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? See above

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? See above

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? See above

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:06 pm
Participating Soquili: Tahir Ara
Link to Teepee: Here

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? The half-kirin gave a faint shrug, remaining carefully out of reach and eying the strange soul who thought to question him. "I have survived worse, and so I do not anticipate that surviving this will be an issue. However, if i do not, I assume it is the will of the Spirits and there is naught to be done regardless."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "New to this land or not, I have made arrangements for shelter to spend the cold season in. There are provisions and access to water, and I think it will be satisfactory?"

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "Indeed, working on gathering more forage now.. Just, stopping a moment to engage in a friendly interrogation, it seems?"

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? Surprised by the question, the gray stallion actually laughs, shaking his head as he begins to recover"Since you don't know much of me, friend, I suppose it ain't too kind to laugh at you. Forgive me then, friend, but the state of things is this: I've never had much luck. I don't really expect it to change now."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "Snow's nice enough. If you're lucky most of the predators follow game south, or hibernate through the winter. Which means if you've got a good stock you might just enjoy a quiet season without them stalking your trail. The snow has it's own beauty, and as long as I'm not in a mountain pass when an avalanche starts I don't think stepping out into it will scare me much."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "Live a life on the run, you tend to be sharp witted or not live long. That being the case, I think I'm clever enough to survive winter.. But if I'm not, I guess I won't be seein' ya in the spring? Take care, at any rate."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? See Above

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? See Above

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? See Above

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:30 am
Owner's Name: Sawaki
Participating Soquili: Alanya
Link to Teepee: x

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions? "Chill? Autumn? Oh... no.. I wish it was summer all year round. My great-nana told me I'm a summer child, and can't stand the cold. But surely with those I love keeping me safe, I'll survive the winter. "

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time? "If I trust in my family and believe in myself, I'm sure I can tackle this head-on."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter? "What?! Stockpiling resources? No! Maybe my parents are taking care of it..? I should go ask them! Maybe they need some help."

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why? "No, it isn't. Summer is the only season that makes me feel lucky."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear? "I LOVE snow! Though I wish it weren't so cold and wet... I enjoy prancing around and leaving my hoof prints in the snow."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive? "Though I hate the cold, I'm certain I'm smart enough to make it through the winter this year, like all the other winters."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not? Yes!

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead? A mix of the two would be perfect! They both have their advantages and drawbacks, but a mixture would be ideal.

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)? Nope  

Sawaki

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:19 pm
Owner's Name: Kivras
Participating Soquili: Reila
Link to Teepee: [o]

A certain chill in the air has sprung up as the Kawani lands descend into autumn. Will you have the strength to weather out the colder conditions?
"I have the strength to weather out anything and everything these lands can throw at me."

The race is on between you and the cold weather, will you be prepared in time?
"....Preparation is not necessary. Only a fool worries themselves with preparation."

Have you started stockpiling any resources to help last you through the winter?
"...I have my eyes on the animals that are getting the fattest, if that's what you mean." A cruel smile graces her muzzle.

Is winter usually a lucky time of the year for you? Why?
"No season in particular bring me luck in any form, no do I feel as though the season are cruel either."

Do you enjoy the snow, or do you fear it? Do you have the courage to overcome your fear?
"I have no strong feelings one way or another when it comes to snow."

They say winter can be a dangerous time, are your wits sharp enough to keep you alive?
A scoff is followed by a snapping of teeth. "Who do you think I am? A weakling? The cold has never bothered me."

*OPTIONAL* Do you like being able to enter multiple Soquili for bonus stats? Why/why not?
I do! It affords the chance to get stats even for soq that I don't quite have a muse for, or in case I can't find anyone to RP with sad

*OPTIONAL* Do you prefer the standard 2% boost to one stat, or do you like the 1% boost to all stats more? Or would you prefer a mix of the two instead?
A mix would be optimal!

*OPTIONAL* Do you have any other feedback you want to share (relating to either bonus stats or just the stat system in general)?
Nawp 8U  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces