Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:32 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony took his hand saying that he could do what he felt was necessary for his family. "Thank you Tony, if I can though. If Fenrir allows for it I would like to stay here with you or where ever you go." Loki replied placing a hand over the one Tony had put on his arm. "I worry for my son is all."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s words. “And I would like you to stay, but perhaps if he doesn’t like it here, or he doesn’t like me. You can take him somewhere private and work him into things. Besides……you could probably use some alone time with your kids, any of them…..Get to know each other again.” Not to mention the fact that Tony had no idea how to handle children and he’d need some time to look into it if they did find Fenrir and he wanted to stay with them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki wanted to argue that he couldn't see any of his children not liking Tony but he didn't. He didn't know what his children thought. "Thank you, if it needs to come to such things I will take him from here should we find him." Loki assured. Looking towards the window where he could see the barest hints of the ocean. He knew it was too dangerous to seek out his son that was close but he desired to. He wanted all of his children to know that he was there and he still loved them no matter how long they had been separated.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki, seeing the thoughts running through his mind easily enough. Slowly leaning over, he kissed his cheek. “If you still love them, they’ll still love you…..and you’ll all be together again. I’ll make sure of it.” He murmured before turning back to his food.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki snapped from his thoughts when Tony kissed his cheek. Smiling softly at the man when he spoke he was glad for the reassuring words. "Yes, we'll be together. All of us, if I get my way about it." Loki smiled. "Now finish eating then we'll go see how Bruce's project is coming along." Loki laughed turning back to finish his own food after giving Tony a quick kiss and then cleaning it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki. “Yes Sir.” He said lightly, finishing his food, he helped Loki clean and put everything away. When they were done, he slowly took Loki’s hand and led him to the elevator. “You do realize that there is some possibility that he hasn’t gotten any results yet.” He said slowly..

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki laughed when Tony called him sir, shaking his head at the man's antics. He was grateful to Tony for helping him clean up their dinner mess and smiled when the man took his hand and led him back to the elevator. "I understand that however I am close to finishing the bond between us and I thought that it may not be a bad idea to have a doctor standing by. Seeing as though I can not truly guarantee what will happen." Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave him a surprised look. “I thought we were still a day or so away from that.” He said lightly. Nodding slightly, he looked to the door. “I suppose Bruce would be a good person to have around then, though Magic is still a little above his training.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 pm
MDaylus

"I said we would be a day or so away of I needed to use my magic to figure out the machine all day. Since we did it in a little amount of time I was able to put more energy into the bond which is why its nearly complete now." Loki explained. He nodded when Tony conceded that Bruce might be a good idea to have around. "We never did broach the subject of allowing him brain scans whilst doing magic." Loki reminded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed in understanding. Leave it to Loki to be working even when Tony didn’t think he was. Hearing the reminder, he shook his head. “lets figure this thing out before we let him do anything. I don’t want to be strapped to a machine if something happens. Not saying that it’s going to, I trust you, but just in case.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:39 pm
MDaylus

"I was not saying that we should begin the tests with the machine immediately. Merely that we have not yet offered Bruce the chance." Loki shrugged. He didn't expect them to jump into it immediately and he truly did no think it wise either. "I ma need perfect quiet to complete the last part of the bond or at least no distactions." Loki added softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at Loki's words. "Well that's no fun. Distracting you is becoming one of my hobbies." He teased as the door opened to the lab. The scene they entered into was tense. Bruce was sitting, head in his hands and looking relatively green, a few broken vials in front of him. Tony paused, taking in everything before approaching Bruce as if there wasn't any hint of danger. "Whatever has gotten you all twisted up, I'm pretty sure the glassware was innocent." He teased, slowly leaning onto the table next to Bruce. "So what are the dramatics about?" He asked, crossing his arms, seeming to be completely at ease.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki smirked at Tony's teasing about distracting him. He didn't bother responding except with a soft chuckle knowing if he really did need quiet Tony would do his best to give it to him. Entering the lab Loki took pause at the room and the look of Bruce. Taking a breath he moved forward, he trusted Bruce not to hurt him and while he was still unsure about the Hulk he believed in the man and that he could escape now should he need to. Moving behind Tony he gave a wave of his hand fixing the broken glassware and removing any liquid or residue completely. He awaited the man's answer to Tony's question quite curious himself as to what had upset the doctor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked up when he heard footsteps and looked away again quickly. Hearing Tony’s words, he let out a slow, shuddering breath. “Nothing I do works….” He muttered simply.

Tony glanced around at that, taking in everything that he had strewn across the table, he hummed softly. It only took him a minute to figure out what was wrong. “Bruce….you don’t need to stress out.” He said slowly. “You have way more control than you give yourself credit for. With all of these months that I’ve been annoying you, you haven’t come close to seriously hurting me.” He said slowly. Sure he’d gotten a few bruises, but that was a major accomplishment for a man with Bruce’s problems. “And you are way more likely to attack me than Betty. It’s hurting both of you to try and keep this distance all the time. You have to let her come and visit. In fact I think it’ll benefit you.” He said softly, resting a hand on Bruce’s shoulder.

Bruce listened, but shrugged off Tony’s hand. “You don’t understand.” He muttered. When Tony took a breath to speak, Bruce bolted to his feet. “You don’t understand, don’t pretend to.” He snapped, his voice wavering into deeper tones for a moment, but he didn’t lose his control and Tony barely flinched, keeping his spot and not moving to run or defend himself, just frowning at Bruce.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit confused when Bruce said that nothing worked. It was only Tony's words that cleared his confusion. He had been correct about his assumption with Bruce and Betty. Tony was right Bruce had way more control than he gave himself credit for. However Bruce did not seem to believe the genius as he got up and snapped at Tony. The deeper tone in Bruce's voice caused Loki to flinch but he didn't move. "I do." he spoke. "You fear losing control and hurting her. You fear not having that control and not knowing what will happen. Tony is right though you have more control than you give yourself credit for Bruce." Loki spoke trying to soothe the man. "Where is she?" Loki questioned. If he needed to he would bring the woman here to prove to Bruce how much control he had.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games