Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 am
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

Ah, Perfect World has such inspired graphics. heart

-------⊕
I know, it made me fall in love with it. I'm excited about the Event tonight. I can finally get to lvl 30. :3

I'm currently a lvl 29 Cleric with 50% exp.

I play in Harshlands under the username LadyTsukiyo
⊕--------

Cleric? I've never tried that class. Easy LvLing? I'm a melee fighter in most games. Durability is a b!tch though. Dose that game have it for weapons and equips ? I can't remember.

-------⊕

The leveling is easy when you start out. I've been able to get from lvl 1-lvl 5 in a day.

The cleric is for the Winged Elf race. I'm more of a red mage, in which I use offensive and defensive spells along with healing.

And yeah, durability is in PWI.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:31 am
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕
I know, it made me fall in love with it. I'm excited about the Event tonight. I can finally get to lvl 30. :3

⊕--------

Cleric? I've never tried that class. Easy LvLing? I'm a melee fighter in most games. Durability is a b!tch though. Dose that game have it for weapons and equips ? I can't remember.

-------⊕

The leveling is easy when you start out. I've been able to get from lvl 1-lvl 5 in a day.

The cleric is for the Winged Elf race. I'm more of a red mage, in which I use offensive and defensive spells along with healing.

⊕--------

I can't tell you the times in games that I've gone into dungeons and my armor as cr@pped out on me. My parties like "WTF Pixie" and I'm all "T-T". I'm waiting for Cloud Nine to come out for Open Beta. No durability and priests can Solo Lv pretty easily. Mages get amassing AoE spells early on. Good luck with getting to Lv 30 by the way.

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

I can't tell you the times in games that I've gone into dungeons and my armor as cr@pped out on me. My parties like "WTF Pixie" and I'm all "T-T". I'm waiting for Cloud Nine to come out for Open Beta. No durability and priests can Solo Lv pretty easily. Mages get amassing AoE spells early on. Good luck with getting to Lv 30 by the way.

-------⊕

PWI opened a new expansion that has new weapons, new races, new classes and two new areas. :3 I'm excited when it comes out next month.

And I'll need it. Hopefully with the leveling I can get enough coins to buy some fashion. -.- I'm probably going to have to dig up another gift card and do it that way..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:47 am
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

-------⊕

PWI opened a new expansion that has new weapons, new races, new classes and two new areas. :3 I'm excited when it comes out next month.

And I'll need it. Hopefully with the leveling I can get enough coins to buy some fashion. -.- I'm probably going to have to dig up another gift card and do it that way..
⊕--------

That's kind of like what Cloud Nine is doing to Holic and Spanish Holic2
Oh! So the event involves cash shop credit or are you talking about collecting in game currency?

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:56 am
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

Oh! So the event involves cash shop credit or are you talking about collecting in game currency?

-------⊕
In game currency. The fashions do require real money. But you can buy them in game from player run shops that might have them. The fashion I've seen runs about 500k in coins. x.x Which is nuts.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:58 am
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
xLady Tsukiyox
Pixie Pasha
⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

-------⊕

⊕--------

-------⊕
In game currency. The fashions do require real money. But you can buy them in game from player run shops that might have them. The fashion I've seen runs about 500k in coins. x.x Which is nuts.
⊕--------

O . o
Are they plus any stats?

-------⊕

Pixie Pasha

Shikon Lullaby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:37 am
Hello everyone!May the Goddess bless you!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 am
Gothic Crimson Lullaby
Hello everyone!May the Goddess bless you!
Which Goddess and what do her blessing entail?  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Pebble in my shoe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 pm
Blessed Be everyone! I haven't been on in a while, my apologies, my gaia account was being a pooface D: >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:28 pm
Pebble in my shoe
Blessed Be everyone! I haven't been on in a while, my apologies, my gaia account was being a pooface D: >.<

Can you do me a favour, please? "Blessed Be" isn't meant to be used as a casual greeting or parting - it's ritual language. I'd really appreciate it if you could refrain from using it incorrectly.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

beyondzoco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:04 pm
Hi everyone im new to the guild and this is my first post YAY! How is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:10 pm
Hello everyone heart  

Oite Enkai

sekh nassor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 am
wassup?? madam JCat in the house!!! lolol but seriously...hi! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:08 am
User Image
Hi everyone! How is everyone today?

Fairytale Endings

12lovelikewinter21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 pm
ello people!!!  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games