Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:42 am
"Lucy." Francis called her name, noticing she had went out in the distance for a minute. "Lucy. We are going to zhis party. I'm not afraid of your relatives. Zhey'll love me, I know eet. You just 'ave to trust me." He hugged her close, pushing some of her beautiful blonde hair from her face. "Naomi ees a beautiful name, darleeng."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:46 am
Lucia nodded calming down for a possible panic attack. She hugged him closer. "I'm not looking forward to their prying questions though. Or my Grandparents possibly pushing us down the aisle." She admitted. "Somehow, I don't know how, I think they know we're making love. Maybe some intuition or something but they know. Oh god~" She whined pressing her face on his chest already embarrassed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:54 am
Francis chuckled and tilted her head up. "I like to see your face, ma cher. Who cares what zey know? Zey aren't us. Zey can take me for who I am een your life or not be part of me at all. As long as I 'ave you, I'm 'appy." Her insecurities about her family were a sight to see. Such a change from when she ws doing regular things, even when they made her insecure she never acted this embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:00 am
Luce looked at him. She had to agree with his words. Her Frenchman always knew how to make her feel better but she was still a little worried over how her family would react, when they found out she and Francis hadn't talked about marriage. . . just babies.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:39 pm
"Anozer zhing, darleeng. We.. We might 'ave taken zis all a leetle fast." Francis thought something was on her mind, but couldn't tell what and it affected him to know he didn't know how to help her. "And.. Een zhe meantime, before we make our sure to be beautiful babies, I do plan on making you my wife." After all, it was every girl's dream to marry the man of her dreams. He just wanted to help with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Lucia sat up eyes wide. She just stared at him mouth slightly open. She was silent for long moments but her cheeks pinkened. Was he reading her mind? "Okay." She managed to hiss out. She didn't know how to react to his statement. He had just dumped it on her. "After I graduate though." She added. "I just want to focus on school and getting to know you and all that stuff before marriage and babies." She said quickly saving herself so she wouldn't get hit with his sad face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:06 pm
She just left Francis an opportunity to tease her. He pulled her back down on top of him and purred. "Mm~ Yes, and you were definitely geeting to know me not to long ago, darleeng~ Zat was surely focusing on school, non~?" He winked and kissed her cheek. "Mrs. Bonnefoy~"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 pm
Lucia yelped and hugged him close giggling a little. "How do you know it's not going to be Mr Munro?" She asked brow arched with a smirk on her lips. It turned to a grin and she kissed him deeply.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 pm
Francis kissed her back just as deep, caressing her cheek gently. "Seemply because Francis Munro doesn't 'ave as much of a ring as Lucia Bonnefoy~" He smirked playfully and nuzzled her cheek. "I love you, mon amour~"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm
Lucia pondered it for a moment mouthing both names biting her lip. She had to admit it, he was right. "All right then you'll need to talk to my grandfather." She settled on him with a small smile. "Tell him your intentions and all that stuff. While I fend off a frontal assault from my aunt's and uncles."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:29 pm
With a small groan and a roll of his eyes, he patted Lucy's head gently. "I can handle your grandfazher, no problem. And, zey are your family, 'ow bad could zey be?" His intentions were much more grand than she'd expect, but he'd be willing to tone it down if she wished it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm
Lucia rolled her eyes. "You have no idea." She replied with a sigh. "We got three hours. Do you want to get ready now or fool around a little while longer?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:37 pm
With a devilish grin, Francis sat up, taking her with him, and in a grand motion swept her up off the couch. "I zhink I should geet you ready now, so I 'ave time to show my beautiful betrothed off to everyone~" He paused. "Eef zat's okay weeth you, ma Cherie."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 pm
Lucia giggled and hugged him close. "You're going to help me get ready?" She nibbled her lip excitement on her face. "I'd love that very much mi ammore." She hugged him more grinning against his shoulder. If she could just make it through the night without losing it she would be able to handle anything.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:01 pm
"Zen let's get you beautied up, shall we~?" Francis smiled, because whenever she was happy, he became the same. It was that smile of hers that he could never resist. "Now, you're going to 'ave to 'elp me. I've never done zhis for anyone before." He said, setting her down and scratching behind his head, embarrassed.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games