Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:02 pm
"I see..." Sub mumbled as he shot Darts a suspicious glare, he was one member you had to keep an eye on, otherwise he would be bailing him out right and left. "Any who, I won't get involved in your little debt fight. Just don't come running to me when Aile hear jacks every cup of coffee you even look at."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:15 pm
SubonicXP
"I see..." Sub mumbled as he shot Darts a suspicious glare, he was one member you had to keep an eye on, otherwise he would be bailing him out right and left. "Any who, I won't get involved in your little debt fight. Just don't come running to me when Aile hear jacks every cup of coffee you even look at."

"Actually," Isaac said as he meandered into the room, "I don't think Aile will have much to worry about. From Darts that is. See, Darts here is about to transfer her debt to me." As he dug through one of the refrigerators with one hand, he pulled out a small tablet with the other. "I over wrote some of GRAY's programming, so that every time I push this button, a percentage of HQ's coffee supply gets dumped into the sewer. And with all the panic outside, any hybrids are likely to be arrested on suspicion of being one of the "protesters." So he CAN'T get coffee from anywhere other than here." Removing himself from the fridge, he looked Darts square in the face, an evil grin plastered all over his face. "So, what's it going to be Dartsy? Oh, and just so you know I'm not just joking with you..."

Pressing a button on the tablet, a clanking noise and a 'woosh' could be heard echoing from the walls of HQ. This was followed by the announcement from GRAY:
Quote:
Coffee storage levels at 60%.

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:26 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Actually," Isaac said as he meandered into the room, "I don't think Aile will have much to worry about. From Darts that is. See, Darts here is about to transfer her debt to me." As he dug through one of the refrigerators with one hand, he pulled out a small tablet with the other. "I over wrote some of GRAY's programming, so that every time I push this button, a percentage of HQ's coffee supply gets dumped into the sewer. And with all the panic outside, any hybrids are likely to be arrested on suspicion of being one of the "protesters." So he CAN'T get coffee from anywhere other than here." Removing himself from the fridge, he looked Darts square in the face, an evil grin plastered all over his face. "So, what's it going to be Dartsy? Oh, and just so you know I'm not just joking with you..."

Pressing a button on the tablet, a clanking noise and a 'woosh' could be heard echoing from the walls of HQ. This was followed by the announcement from GRAY:
Quote:

One of Darts' eyes twitches a little bit as he hears the sound of the coffee being vented into the sewers below them. But Darts wasn't particularly in the business of so easily being coerced into debt, someone else's or his own. He has a haunting visage appear inside his own mind, chiding him about something or another. Was this deja vu? Maybe it was karma. Irony? Ah well. Darts looks at the Styrofoam cup of java in his hand, and turns it musingly. He had been using it to help calm the siren's call of the Distortion World in his brain that erupted now and again, and the coffee helped quiet it. He takes one final sip from the cup before tossing it over his shoulder and into the garbage behind him, for once in his life taking someone else's advice, who would have thought. "Alright Isaac," The Giratina hybrid finally says, coming face to face with him, though a bit taller than him, his red eyes boring into Isaac's. "You do what you need to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:29 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Isaac Hawking

Quote:

One of Darts' eyes twitches a little bit as he hears the sound of the coffee being vented into the sewers below them. But Darts wasn't particularly in the business of so easily being coerced into debt, someone else's or his own. He has a haunting visage appear inside his own mind, chiding him about something or another. Was this deja vu? Maybe it was karma. Irony? Ah well. Darts looks at the Styrofoam cup of java in his hand, and turns it musingly. He had been using it to help calm the siren's call of the Distortion World in his brain that erupted now and again, and the coffee helped quiet it. He takes one final sip from the cup before tossing it over his shoulder and into the garbage behind him, for once in his life taking someone else's advice, who would have thought. "Alright Isaac," The Giratina hybrid finally says, coming face to face with him, though a bit taller than him, his red eyes boring into Isaac's. "You do what you need to do."

"Alrighy then," Isaac says with a shrug, tapping the screen once more. The rush of coffee being flushed out of HQ could be heard once more.

Quote:
Coffee levels now at 45%

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:32 pm
Aile sighed. "For crying out loud...." Aile facepalmed. "I don't owe you anything. Anyone anything. Why," she grumbled, grabbing a glass and filling it with water.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:37 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Alrighy then," Isaac says with a shrug, tapping the screen once more. The rush of coffee being flushed out of HQ could be heard once more.

Quote:
Coffee levels now at 45%

Darts looks back and forth at the walls of HQ as it pumps coffee out of it and into the sewers, his heart breaking on the inside. "Only a little bit left." He says, moving backwards and away from Isaac. "I'll call on you when I need that favor Aile, even if you don't think you're going to pay it now." He adds, nodding towards Aile with a shine off his crest.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:45 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Isaac Hawking

Quote:
Coffee levels now at 45%

Darts looks back and forth at the walls of HQ as it pumps coffee out of it and into the sewers, his heart breaking on the inside. "Only a little bit left." He says, moving backwards and away from Isaac. "I'll call on you when I need that favor Aile, even if you don't think you're going to pay it now." He adds, nodding towards Aile with a shine off his crest.

Raising an eyebrow, Isaac pushed the button again. He knew Darts was addicted to the stuff, and over the time when he had been helping build HQ, Sub had let slip that the Garitina hybrid needed the stuff for something else. "Come on Darts, you can't get your fix anywhere else. The cops saw your face in the police station when we rescued that frog in the cells downstairs. This really shouldn't be that hard of a choice."

Quote:
Coffee levels at 30%.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:48 pm
Isaac Hawking

Raising an eyebrow, Isaac pushed the button again. He knew Darts was addicted to the stuff, and over the time when he had been helping build HQ, Sub had let slip that the Garitina hybrid needed the stuff for something else. "Come on Darts, you can't get your fix anywhere else. The cops saw your face in the police station when we rescued that frog in the cells downstairs. This really shouldn't be that hard of a choice."

Quote:
Coffee levels at 30%.

Darts' hand clenches as another couple of gallons of his favorite beverage was flushed once more, and he nods at what Isaac says. "It is, but you know." The hybrid pauses, looking up at Isaac. "Those hard choices are kind of what define our character, and no one walks away from a Dartsian debt. No one."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:49 pm
Aile rolled her eyes. "Right, right. Like when you're done playing this game of chicken and the coffee's gone," she quipped, taking a sip. "Also, can you please stop calling us Kalosians frogs? I'm getting pretty annoyed by it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:53 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Isaac Hawking

Quote:
Coffee levels at 30%.

Darts' hand clenches as another couple of gallons of his favorite beverage was flushed once more, and he nods at what Isaac says. "It is, but you know." The hybrid pauses, looking up at Isaac. "Those hard choices are kind of what define our character, and no one walks away from a Dartsian debt. No one."

Slowly, an evil grin spread over Isaac's face. It was time to drive the point home. "GRAY, brew up the next 5% of the coffee, and pour it directly down the sink." After a moment, a small slit pulled back in the ceiling and the steaming black brew streamed downwards, only to be washed away in the sink.

Quote:
Coffee levels at 25%.

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:59 pm
It'd be around this time that Cera and Amaranth found their way to where Darts and Isaac seemed to be.

"Um... we missed something, didn't we?" Cera spoke up.

"Why are the coffee levels going down? Don't we need that for the café?" Amaranth added.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:05 pm
Isaac Hawking

Slowly, an evil grin spread over Isaac's face. It was time to drive the point home. "GRAY, brew up the next 5% of the coffee, and pour it directly down the sink." After a moment, a small slit pulled back in the ceiling and the steaming black brew streamed downwards, only to be washed away in the sink.

Quote:
Coffee levels at 25%.

By now Darts has resigned himself to the fate of what was happening, and he simply shrugs, looking at Isaac. "You sure are taking a long time getting this done, in the underworld we pride ourselves on efficiency."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 pm
"Some have a flair for the dramatic, Darts, I'd thought you'd know this." She went rummaging through the cabinets and found a bag of unpopped popcorn. "This is getting entertaining. Time to have a snack." She placed it in the microwave and started it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:12 pm
Atlantis_Darts
By now Darts has resigned himself to the fate of what was happening, and he simply shrugs, looking at Isaac. "You sure are taking a long time getting this done, in the underworld we pride ourselves on efficiency."

Espeon_Commander
"Some have a flair for the dramatic, Darts, I'd thought you'd know this." She went rummaging through the cabinets and found a bag of unpopped popcorn. "This is getting entertaining. Time to have a snack." She placed it in the microwave and started it.

"Yah, and I'm enjoying the pained look on your face every time I dump more of your elixir. Speaking of which," Isaac glanced at the ceiling, "GRAY, anther 5 if you will." Once again the steaming river of coffee poured directly into the sink.

Quote:
Coffee levels at 20%.

Isaac Hawking

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:25 pm
"Ow! Stupid..." Alex muttered to herself as she mashed her fingers yet again. She dragged the slurpee machine into the corner of the kitchen to keep out of everyone's way. The gear replacements were just about done, except for one gear giving her a hard time. The blonde looked over her shoulder, overhearing something about a debt and coffee being flushed. Why was everyone in the kitchen all of a sudden anyway? It was hard enough trying to fix the machine when there was so much noi- "Yah! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" she yelped, shaking the hand that got injured.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games