Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:09 am
Santalune Gym

Beedrill barrel rolled away from the enchanted wind while still heading towards Feather. This time when he got closer, he initiated a "Fury Attack!"

He launched a rapid series of jabs with his needle arms, hooking them left and right to make dodging side to side harder for the Flabebe while assuring staying stationary wouldn't be safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 am
Parfum Palace

Salieri spun around, lips pursed together. Roy arrived just after she took the Amulet Coin, so she just needed to play it cool. "The same thing everyone else is doing in here?" she asked indignantly. Feigning being insulted that he would ask, she shuffled out of the room past him and out into the hall.

Once Roy either stepped out into the hall or further into the room, Kecleon would take his prize: a sparkling, ancient plate. The value was unknown but it stood in the center of a display, making it look important. It's shine could sometimes be seen on Route 6. He had to have that plate.

When Roy wasn't looking, he'd snatch the plate and run out of the hall. To anyone watching it would look like a plate levitating strangely through the hall, so Kecleon tried to stay away from anyone walking through the museum.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 am
Roy huffed up his chest as Salieri squeezed past, glaring at her to make sure she knew he meant business. As soon as the girl was going down the corridor he slouched a bit, scratching his beard as he glanced back in the room. s**t. One of the displays was completely empty, leaving a clean patch amidst a thin layer of dust. Heart pounding like a jackhammer, Roy ran into the corridor like a shot.

"Thief!" he shouted, "Stop right there!"

And he bolted right after the girl. He had a pokémon as back up. If Salieri didn't do as he said, he'd be forced to use it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:19 pm
"Kite him," Helena said.

Feather pushed downward with a fairy wind, driving herself underneath Beedrill where she would release another blast of the wind, propelling herself further away and attempting to slam it into Beedrill in the process.  

Spinne Biss
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:33 pm
Lumiose City - Estival Avenue

Police cordons closed off access to half of Estival Avenue with white and blue tape. Only a single patrol car was pulled up to ward off nosy onlookers, and the officer assigned to duty looked bored and sunbaked in equal measure. Although Zack had managed to chase off Trevor and his gang, it wasn't before they'd destroyed a good number of shop windows. Luckily the book store was still accessible, though it suffered from the nearby vandalism with few shoppers using the street. A bell chimed as Zack opened the glass door, peering in and being hit with a strong musty scent. The red carpet and rows of packed bookshelves smelled like an old lady's house. Not surprising considering the age of the twin librarians who owned the shop.

It looked deserted as he wandered inside. Zack called out. Silence.

"Okay then." Zack walked deeper into the store, feeling like an intruder. While the book shop was a narrow part of the terrace, old buildings like this were built deep. The rear wall was a good way away, with rows and rows of bookshelves between the entrance and it. Peeking out from behind one of the shelves was a small furry head with wild staring eyes. It was a bipedal and cat-like pokemon, with grey, messy fur and it stood barely a foot high. Zack had no idea what it was, and its look was disconcerting, as if imagining all kinds of horrible fates for the foolish human.

Slowly taking out his neglected pokédex, Zack tried scanning the tiny pokémon, but received no results. That probably meant he needed to upgrade the pokédex. Glancing up from the error screen, Zack realised the pokémon had vanished back into the library. Was it some kind of guard? He didn't like not knowing what he was up against, especially when he couldn't get a read on his potential opponent.

"Ah! Pardonnez-moi, monsieur. I did not realise you had come in." Zack recognised the dainty Kalosian accent as belonging to one of the librarians. Sure enough, when he turned around she appeared from a side room with a stack of books in her arms.
"Don't worry about it," Zack said, still wary, hairs prickling as he turned from the pokémon's last known location.
"All our books are free to borrow," the librarian said as she placed her stack on the wooden counter, "You may purchase them if you wish. Oh. Oh! I remember. You are the young man from yesterday. Ah, my hero!"
"That's me," Zack grinned. It felt good to be remembered, and in a positive light for a change. "Actually, I was hoping you could help me this time."

The librarian beamed. She was a thin old woman sporting thick circular glasses that made it hard to see her eyes. Her silver hair was kept in a tight bun, and she stooped and hobbled as she walked, but she seemed to possess an incredible supply of energy that far outstripped her ancient frame.

"Anything! Anything, monsieur. It would be my pleasure."
"Great. Uh, I was just wondering if you found a notebook on the third floor. It's pretty thick, got a black cover and little bits of paper between the pages."
"Hm," the librarian paused for thought, and Zack's heart pounded for her to hurry up. "I am sorry, I have not seen it."

Fantastic. Zack felt as if the bottom of his soul had a hole in it, and his lifeforce was being drained away by the realisation that his book was forever lost.

"My sister and I, we do not go up to the third floor," the librarian continued.
"You don't?" Zack looked up, daring to hope.
"Perhaps... I think you should speak to my nièce, Esme, she is upstairs."

Feeling as if he'd swallowed a volcano, Zack nodded and said his thanks. As the librarian went back to her duties, humming merrily, the trainer peered at the large, carpeted staircase. It was a long ascent. As it turned out, they weren't alone after all. Though few in number, other customers hung around the library in silence, with many staring thoughtfully at books on shelves. Zack eventually reached the third and final floor.

The pokémon from earlier stood on the table Zack had been using the night before, staring at him, unblinking. Esme sat beside it, relaxing in her seat by the bay window, its hatchings splitting the sunlight into bright yellow diamonds that stretched across the room. Esme caught the light, her hair shining a majestic gold, her crossed legs perfectly illuminated, smooth and statuesque like an angel, Zack thought. She looked up as Zack appeared, and put down the book she was reading. It was a thick book with a black cover, and slips of paper poking out from between its pages.

"Oh, it's you," Esme said. "What do you want now?"
"I, uh... I..." Zack replied as his mind completed its impression of an empty room. "I have no idea."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:04 pm
Santalune Gym

"Pierce through!"

Beedrill chased Feather downwards, diving into the current aimed at him in the process. The bee pokemon took the attack head on, but lost little momentum by jabbing through with a Fury Attack from his aerodynamic form.

Fury Attack continued as he dove down after Feather, jabbing repeatedly with sharp hook shots.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:27 am
Parfum Palace

The clanking of Durendal’s steel footsteps reverbrated throughout the silent halls. He was the only pokemon wandering around on their own, but no one paid him much attention, something he was okay with.

Dune stopped at a large statue of a Bisharp commanding a legion of Pawniard into battle. Whatever the plaque below the display said was lost on him, but from the little history he did know of the country, this Bisharp was a general for the Kalos military in the war 300 years ago.

He closed his eyes, recalling his very brief stint as a private in the modern day Kalos military’s Pokemon soldier division. The combat training was rigorous, but it wasn’t why he was failed out. Dune actually excelled at learning how to fight. It was the training to become a dutiful soldier and not an individual that broke his will to participate and got him kicked out.

Left foot right foot left foot. A real soldier shows no mercy. Right foot left foot right foot. A real soldier doesn’t apologize. Left foot right foot. A real soldier kills when he’s asked to.

In Kalos, a loss of status was a loss of honor. He wandered around, a knight without a master, until he winded up with Salieri. His new master cared little for honor, and had her own twisted code to stick to, one that she grasped very shakily.

If Salieri had no honor, then where did that leave him?

“Are you lost, monsieur?” asked an elderly man that carried himself with much dignity. “Pokemon should not be wandering these halls alone.” Judging by his plain suit, posturing and authoritative voice, Durendal guessed this man was the Head Butler. If he could somehow communicate with him, he could get the Pokeflute, gather Salieri, and they could be on their way.

But that wasn’t going to happen. And he doubted Salieri would leave before getting her “revenge”. So he just nodded. The Head Butler smiled faintly. “You appear to be well behaved. I suppose as long as you can find your trainer, I shall make an exception. History belongs to everyone, after all.”

The Head Butler continued his stride down the hall. Durendal watched him go, then headed up the stairs. The Pawniard didn’t feel right leaving Salieri to her own machinations when she could be so much better than that. He had to find her before she did something stupid.

~~~~

On instinct, Salieri began to run at the sound of “Thief”. How did he see me? He wasn’t in the room when I found that coin!

She looked over her shoulder, and for just a second, she saw something was out of place in the parlor. There was something missing from the display on the bar. Salieri couldn’t remember what it was, but she knew there used to be something there. Did someone just take that? No, there was no one else in that room but me. What’s going on?

Despite these questions, Salieri kept running. It was too late to stop now. If she did she’d have to explain herself, and if Roy searched her then he’d probably find the Amulet Coin.

So she looked for an escape. Right ahead of her was the balcony. She was one floor up, but the drop was still high and the layout of the house told her not to expect exterior pipes or anything else she could easily parkour off of.

“Quacklin’!” she shouted as she released her Farfetch’d and tucked the bird under her arm. “Get us out of here!”

The bird looked out over the balcony they were approaching quickly. [That is quite the jump…I should tell you, although I am a duck, I am a sword at heart…and swords, they do not fly-]

“All I hear is quack quack quack.” Salieri planted a foot down on the edge of the balcony and leaped off. “Now or never, duck!”

She held onto his feet and he flapped hard, achieving a low glide as he boasted about his skills to himself to boost his morale. They drifted past a bridge constructed over a manmade pond and landed near the fountain in the middle of four separate hedge mazes.

When she had the chance, Salieri looked back to see if they had been followed down. If not, she’d take Quacklin’ to hide with her in one of the mazes until the coast was clear so they could sneak out through the forest. Merde, Dune is going to give me such a hard time for this when it’s over…  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 am
Parfum Palace

Roy hit the balcony hard but stopped himself before he spilled over the edge. Was that Farfetch'd doing what he thought it was doing? Damn, they must have been preparing this heist for months. He grit his teeth as Salieri delved into the maze, but soon broke a grin. Of all the contracts the agency could have put him on, he was given Parfum Palace for a reason, and that reason included the palace's famous maze garden.

He hurried back into the building and found some stairs. Roy was careful not to look too worried or stir a fuss. From the looks of things the visitors hadn't heard him shout thief upstairs, and the less commotion the better. The last thing he needed was a panic. Opportunists loved their distractions.

The garden was thick with hedges far taller than the average man. If you didn't know where you were going, it'd be all too easy to get lost. The thief couldn't have gotten far. Roy took out a pokéball and called on his level 30 Luxray, a powerfully-built feline pokémon with a thick black mane. It grasped the situation instantly; its yellow eyes lit up, flecks of gold light burning from them like embers. Luxray were able to see through any obstacle, and were the perfect companion when tracking down a thief in a maze. The pokémon bolted and Roy followed. It could see Salieri and Quacklin' and refused to let them get far.

With confidence came speed, and Luxray bounded, navigating the maze's twists and turns with Roy close behind. When it caught up to its targets, it would send a "Thunder Wave!" right at them. With the hedge walls creating a narrow corridor without any offshoots, Roy doubted that the thieves would be able to dodge his attack. All he had to do was paralyse them and the arrest would be easy. The flying type could try to fight back, but once paralysed it'd be easy pickings for Luxray.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 pm
Parfum Palace

When she and Quacklin’ were gliding towards the courtyard, Salieri got a quick glimpse of one of the hedge mazes. This was the one she had chosen to run through since she had a grasp of its layout. Having always excelled at puzzles as a child, Sal was confident she could navigate the maze while losing her pursuers.

Much to her surprise, as she neared the maze’s core, Roy and his Luxray appeared from the corridor’s other side. How? she thought as she skidded to a halt. He’d have to go the roundabout way just to get to that side, but it’s the perfect spot for cutting us off. He couldn't have made any mistakes tracking us down. Did he guess? No, this is his job, he knew. But how does he know?

Still caught by surprise, both Salieri and Quacklin’ were hit by the Thunder Wave. She felt her muscles stiffen up, too tight to move without feeling pain. The last time she had been Paralyzed was years ago in Orre during training, but the feeling was still all to familiar.

[Fear not, my lady!] Quacklin’ assured, just as boastful as usual despite barely being able to stand. [What do we say to paralysis? Not today! Quuuuuack!] He began to lift up his leek but was stopped halfway through by his stiff muscles. [Okay, maybe a little bit today.]

~~~~

Dune scoured the second floor, but he didn’t see his trainer anywhere. Not a sign of her bandanna, or her ponytail, or even a spontaneous graffiti tag. He was starting to get concerned. If she had been caught, wouldn’t he have heard about it by now? Perhaps she found the Head Butler and was retrieving the Pokeflute.

Out the corner of his eye he saw the balcony. Having nowhere else to check, he looked over the edge of the guardrail.

Laying down in the middle of the courtyard between all four hedgemazes was Salieri. She was unmoving, and Durendal recognized a Thunder Wave crackling all over her body. Next to her was Quacklin’, face up with dazed eyes and roasted to perfection. [Mother…ducker…] he coughed, smoke escaping his mouth.

Looming next to his trainer was Roy Hunter and Luxray. Durendal had never seen that Pokemon before, but now was not the time to stand by and makes guesses. He’d have to figure it out as he went along.

Durendal jumped off the balcony and activated Magnet Rise. He hovered silently in the air, heading downwards to the fray while observing as much of the mazes as possible with his Inner Focus. He’d need their layout if he was going to beat the Luxray swiftly.

The Pawniard’s feet clanked down between Sal and Roy. He held out an arm to keep Salieri back while locking his eyes onto Luxray, ready to go at a moment’s notice.

Salieri did her best to lift up her head. "...Dune?" She winced as the paralysis coursed throughout her body.

Maybe he was the knight of a dishonorable master, and perhaps she deserved what was happening to her. But right now, he was her friend. And she needed him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 pm
Parfum Palace - Maze

"Huh, I didn't know Pawniard could use Magnet Rise," Roy said, scratching his beard absentmindedly. He'd caught the thief though, that was the important thing. Paralysis wasn't something she could just shake off either; she wasn't going anywhere. This new pokémon, however...

"Come on little guy, you're just in the way," said the guard as he watched Dune's reaction closely. This was clearly a trained pokémon, but he was giving it a chance to stand down before it got hurt. If it didn't? Well that's what Luxray was for.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:20 pm
((If we could just bend the no re-nicknaming traded pokemon, so Quaklin' could be called Syrio Forel, I would be so happy heart ))
Lumiose City - A Few hours back

The central Pokemon Center was crowded, but TK expected as much during this time of day. The nurse healed the Riolu he'd rescued from the gang of punks back on the rooftop. From there, TK made a beeline to the nearest cafe and just about ordered everything off the menu. Who ever said nothing tastes as good as skiny feels should be drawn and quartered.

Brunch was un-eventful as TK and his three mon's ate there fill, along with the temporary captured Riolu.

"Alright, well, this is where we part ways." TK said as he knelt down to be closer to the Riolu that had been walking along side him since they left the center. Parterre Way was still flushed with people going to and fro between cities.

The young Riolu looked up at his savior, even though he couldn't understand poke-talk. TK understood the Riolu was thanking him. Watching the young Riolu run off down the route towards Santalune, TK smiled fondly after it. Thinking to himself that if this were an anime or comic, the Riolu would probably have insisted on coming along with him as a Pokemon partner.

But anime this was not, because if TK had waited a few more moments before turning back around and heading towards lumiose, he would have seen the pokeball that whacked into the side of the Riolu, falling to the ground and shaking three times before clicking closed. mere moments after TK crossed in the cities gate. completely unaware to the silver haired trainer.

"Takamaru Takashi, badges, One, League prospects, moderate."

TK had been idly walking down one of lumiose cities side streets when he was brought up short by his name being spoken, followed by other seemingly factual information. Turning, he noticed a tall, seemingly male, human standing with his back against a building just off the main street, partially hidden by the shadows of the ally he was currently occupying.

X-Calibur's pokeball was already in TK's palm as he turned to face the stranger. TK stared at him and he stared back at TK from behind a pair of solid black tinted glasses. The mans lips angled upwards into a pleasant smile as he withdrew his hands from the pockets of the black jacket he was wearing, palms facing TK.

"Calm down there kid, I'm just here to talk on behalf [Insert Noble Family name here], you can put the pokeball away." the mans smile looked friendly on the outside, but TK saw a wickedness behind it. He obviously took great pleasure in his job.

"...Who are you?" TK asked cautiously. If the glasses and jacket attire didn't introduce the word 'dis-trust' into this encounter. The fact that this man worked for the nobles did, Especially if everything Sal had told TK the previous night was true. From the looks of this guy, they just might.

The mans smile disappeared as a business like look took its place. "It doesn't matter who I am, only what I can do for you Mr. Takashi. On behalf of [Insert Noble family name] we'd like to do you a favor. Is it true that your participating in the league for the winnings? the winnings in which you plan to use for the treatment your ailing sister desperately needs?"

TK remained stoic. If this man knew that much about him, he wouldn't have to confirm it himself. The man in the black jacket took TK's silence as confirmation and continued.

"Mr. Takashi, we'd like you to retire from the Kalos league. In Exchange the money for your sisters treatment will be generously donated to your trainer account."

Takamaru's eyes shot open wide. At his very core TK wanted to decline the offer. To be the stories hero that turned away the oh so tempting deal with the devil, and still came out on top. But...The prospects of him winning...against every one else sat on top of him like a ton of bricks, crushing the air out him as he tried to stay optimistic. But he wasn't in the Kalos league for fun, even though its been the most fun he's had in a long time so far, he has a lot weighing on it and the odds where against him 100/1.

He took up the league challenge as a long shot to help his ailing sister to recovery. And if he was truthful with himself, he was running away from his powerlessness to do anything for his sister. Small, Fragile Tia. Who never hurt a single person in any damned way, ever. It hurt to be in her hospital room with no way to pay for treatment. So this was him running away and trying to help at the same time.

But now, both those reasons where taken away from him, and it both hurt and relieved him at the same time. on one end, he felt like he just saved his sisters life and that brought him a great wave of relief, he no longer had to serve a self imposed exile from his family. But at the same time, he felt like he was giving up, and letting himself down.

But. He just couldn't say no.

Lumiose city - Television station - Interview room

"Mr. Takashi. Please tell us why, why are you retiring from the league after such a stunning performance yesterday during your gym match?" The bubbly news reported asked in practiced concerned voice.

Clutching the plane ticket in his jackets outer pocket, A parting gift from the man in the black glasses and similar coat, along with the parting words.

"The money will be in your account within the hour, your to tell no one of this. We'll know if you have..." That was when he gave TK the plane ticket and instructions on announcing his retirement from the Kalos league at his follow up gym match interview. It was a threat through and through. almost a statement to the fact that his sisters life was practically in his hands.

"Its just not the right time for me to be participating," The silver haired trainer smiled pleasantly, just as practiced as the reporters feigned concern. The tired look rimming his eyes said as much. His cobalt eyes swirling with the inner conflict raging in side of him.

"I have a family back home in Johto, they need me over there, not running around all the way over here, in this beautiful region." He added the last part as improve, laying it on thick, trying to make it believable.

Laying her hand in his thigh, the reporter looked him dead in the eye. "I'm sorry to hear that, your an inspiration to us all, putting your family first. true beautify lay within the hearts of our loved ones." she said, garnering sniffles from many onlookers as they watched a league favorite retire from said league right before their eyes.

"Is there anything you'd like to say to your rivals out there? words of encouragement or the like?" The reporter asked, tilting her head slightly to the side in question. The word 'Rival' struck a chord with him. It reminded him of Sal.

"Yes, actually there is." He was now looking the camera dead on. "You were right." It was simple and short and extremely vague to everyone but one person. She'd know what it meant when or even if she saw it. Sal would know that it was the nobles that got him to retire from the league. The way he said it, dark almost, would serve as a warning to her a warning to be wary of the Nobles even more so than she already was. First her Brother Moze That TK only knew very little about from the context of their conversations. And now himself. Two people the nobles have influenced out of her life.

The TV reporter looked at him expectantly, but TK only smiled pleasantly, although laced with a serene sadness. acceptance almost, before getting out of his seat and leaving the station.

No good byes, nothing. He'd go from there to his flight terminal and leave almost immidielty, stopping only to release X-Calibur, not having enough money to continue to care for it domestically, before boarding the plane minutes before it would take off, making no stops on its way Johto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:26 am
Parfum Palace

It was in a Pawniard's nature to be unflinching, and in the face of Roy's request it was no exception. To Durendal, Roy appeared to be someone who was just doing his job. He bore no ill will to the guard for standing by his duty. On the contrary, Dune felt it would be a shame that they would have to fight.

Out the corner of his eye, he looked at the roasted Quacklin'. Judging by how he had been served up extra crispy, Durendal guessed the large lion pokemon to be either a Fire or Electric type. With Thunder Wave in effect on Salieri, Electric type was the better assumption, but until Luxray used a move he had no way of knowing for sure.

Two rapiers made of crimson light floated around Durendal as he shifted his stance, moving his arms and legs similar to a Tai Chi practitioner going through the motions. Swords Dance was his way of taking the initiative. As soon as he finished the dance, he'd dash into one of the mazes to bring the fight away from his trainer.

Salieri tried to speak, but her mouth's movement halted with a bout of full paralysis.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm
Lumiose City

"GHAAAA~" came the sound a carefree youth made whilst stretching his arms over his head. Letting the palm of one of his hands rub against the mop of unkept soft brown hair atop his head. To any of the passerby's, Levi looked like any other fourteen year old kid, just out doing nothing but enjoying his summer. For the most part they'd be right. But what most wouldn't see would be a up incoming Pokemon master sauntering down the streets, having won his first Gym badge only hours prior, and just now returning from Santalune city.

"Mr. Takashi. Please tell us why, why are you retiring from the league after such a stunning performance yesterday during your gym match?" The audio from a nearby television came, encased behind a glass window display on North boulevard that caught Levi's attention. The Television report was of a silver haired guy, looking only a few years older than Levi himself. He recognized the guy, he was one of the trainers to score a badge first day.

This news report was a re-run, announcing the sudden retirement of a league favorite. Rolling his eyes with a small grin on his lips, Levi continued down North Boulevard towards his destination. Fondly muttering something that sounded a lot like, "Weird foreigners."

The crowds of people started thinning out the closer Levi got the Gotengo. The place wasn't as full as normal, but a good chunk of the Gotengo kids where still mulling about, trying to keep the party from last night going. Most were slumped over makeshift chairs and tables, or just plain on the ground, passed out from a night of under aged drinking and partying. The few that Levi made contact with on the way to his destination gave him a slight nod of the head, or a mumbled "Hey" before the wandering off, probably to find some place somewhat comfortable to crash and sleep off a hangover.

The person he was looking for however, he knew would be just fine, she took a hangover, if she ever got them, like a champ. No sir-y, Mia was no wimp when it came to alcohol. So Levi was pretty confident as he threw the door open to the kitchen-esque area, calling out her name.

"Oi, Mia! You in here?" Levi called in his innocent sounding youthful voice. If she wasnt here, he'd try the crows nest next, calling out her name in the same fashion.

Today would be the last day Levi was planning on mulling about the Lumiose Area, so he was making his rounds now before heading to his next destination. Mia was one of the few people that Levi was actually pretty fond of. It not that friends where hard to come by in such a big city, or even that he wasn't a people person, or even shy. Most people would describe Levi as the exact opposite of timid, and he got along with pretty much everyone that wasn't a asshat. Its just that most people Levi found pretty boring, not much of a spark for mischief or fun for that matter. Mia, and within the recent span of a year of somewhat getting to know her, Sal, were some of the only people Levi was overtly close to. Aside from his only Kin still alive, his Aunt Laura that is.

Levi wanted to say his temporary farewells and drop off his parting gift, maybe hang out for a bit and catch up with her before he skipped town to train and win some badges. Really not knowing when exactly he'd make it back to the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:42 pm
Gotengo

Youngsters Carter and Anais struggled to hold up the weight of the PC machine they were lifting. It was an old model taken straight from the recycling bin, but for Mia's sake, it was perfect. Of all her gadgetry skills, improving on broken things was her favorite.

"A little to the left," Mia told them, gesturing to one side of the main room. Carter and Anais crabwalked it over, and she rubbed her chin. "No, the right. Eh, left. Right. Right some more. Maybe left again...actually, the first spot was good."

The Youngsters plopped the machine at the base of the tree trunk in the center of the room, next to the start of the spiral stairway. They plopped to the ground and slumped up against each other's backs. "So...heavy..." Anais panted.

Carter's tongue dropped to the side. "I think...she was doing that...on purpose..."

Mia looked to the entrance upon hearing Levi enter the building. She adjusted her glasses. "Levi," said Mia with her usual flat tone, nodding at the PC machine. "Check it out. C 'n A found me a PC to fix up."

Carter and Anais tiredly nodded to Levi and panted out a simultaneous "What's...up?"  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 am
Parfum Palace

Luxray allowed Dune to complete his Swords Dance and shook his head. Amused, he purred, [Now, now, you look ridiculous. Are you really planning on fighting me?]

Dune dashed into the hedge maze and Luxray sighed. [Are... are you running away?]

The pokémon caught sight of Roy's hand gesture and understood the command. Roy would handle the situation with Salieri, while Luxray would have autonomy in the battle against the thief's pokémon. Eyes blazing with gold embers, he scanned the maze to catch sight of Dune's path. While Dune was fast, Luxray was faster, and burst into a sprint, vanishing between the tall walls of plant-life. Using his ability to see through any object, Luxray navigated the maze and worked out where Dune would be headed. Powerful muscles tensing in an instant, he bounded high over the hedge wall and landed, paws sliding on the dirt in front of Dune's path, cutting him off.

At this moment, he would loose a blast of Thunderbolt from his body. The jagged crackle of electricity shot towards its target. Unless Dune knew that Luxray would be heading him off rather than following, he would likely do one of two things: one, be surprised and have to halt his momentum while he changed direction or slowed down, or two, continue forward and engage Luxray in an attack. The first one would make Dune an easy target, however the second option would make him easier still. The closer he came to Luxray, the greater the chance he would be hit for a fair amount of damage.

As this was happening, and assuming Salieri didn't develop the sudden ability to move while paralysed, Roy headed to where the girl lay and pulled her hands behind her back, locking them together with the snap of some handcuffs.

"Not your day is it, kid?" he said dryly as he grabbed the teenager by the arms and dragged her to her feet, where he supported her weight with one hand. After muttering an apology, Roy reached into Salieri's hoodie and checked her pockets, eventually locating the stolen Amulet Coin. "What do you know, there's a coin just like this in the palace! You can tell me what you did with the plate once the police get here."  
Roleplay Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games