Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara gave a soft smile then shrugged “ Trust me that wouldn’t last long, with me. I don’t like people telling me what to do, much less how to raise my child. It would end rather quickly. I don’t think I’d mind the baby shower, but I don’t think I’d care for the rest really. Perhaps we should wait until I start showing” She said briefly wondering how they would hide their shopping at baby stores. She shrugged lightly then set the list down. “ Why are you afraid of your uncle getting around me?

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:14 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little still rubbing her feet. "I don't want to think of how he'll react if he finds out you and I are together, much less that you're pregnant." He shuddered remembering a time when Kade had dared talk about finding his destined mate. His uncle freaked out and went mad on him. It was toward the end of his imprisonment with his uncle. Lord Uilliam had found out something was happening. While his uncle wasn't punished Kade was removed and put somewhere, with his uncle being allowed to visit for short periods of time. Which continued to this day. "I also wonder what you would do to him." He smirked a little. "Not that I'd mind you being a little badass." He added.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"I suppose you have a point there. Can't really get around in bloody clothes without someone calling the police" He replied while taking a piece of bacon off the tray. Despite being raised in a Sorceri environment just surviving on plants and wine wouldn't at all fill him. Sure they were great for snacks and for being healthy but they wouldn't give him any strength or stamina. So whenever his mother was on business on Earth, at least when he was a child, he would order steaks and such from room service. Plus there was always snacking on jerky whenever he could.

Standing there now munching on a piece of bacon was like just any other morning. Except for the fact that once he was dried off his temperature would rise and he would go back to being a useless body for Scarlett to look after. Speaking of which.

"How did we get here? I don't really remember much after I blasted that vampire aiming to kill you" He murmured around what was left of the bacon strip that was pinned between his teeth.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:37 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara tilted her head listening and then shrugged lightly as he mentioned what his uncle might do to her or vice versa. “ I don’t take kindly to threats, but it is your choice what you tell him. He is your uncle, but I have the impression there is no love lost there. “ She said simply then sipped her apple juice again as he rubbed her feet. She wiggled her toes. “ I suppose I should really attain a power or two that’s a little more defense oriented rather than just focused on sound. “ She said as she thought about it.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:46 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded smiling at her toes. "No love lost." He mumbled then thought about it. "I like that person in X-men with the uh. . . Telekinetic power. . . is there anything like that amongst the Sorceri?" He asked. "Or talking/control of animals or plants?" He asked. "Of Rose and Thorn?" He blushed a tiny bit thinking about powers. "But I think your power that you have now is perfect just the way it is. But I support you in any decision you make."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

“ Aye, though black does better than most at hiding it, ‘ventually it starts to smell” She leaned her head back against the plush couch and watched him through half lidded eyes. She was still trying to gauge him, and figure him out. What was he exactly? He ate meat obviously so she had no real ideas. Perhaps she could find some information out from her pack, but at this point she had no way to contact them.

As he thoughts wandered her eye took in his appearance before she shifted to again retrieve food from the tray, this time a biscuit. She nibbled on it as she reclined back on the couch. Still always watching hi from her peripheral vision. When he did ask how they’d gotten there she arched a brow and then shrugged “ Well, I’m assumin’ you traced us to an alley way. I took yer credit card, bought first aid supplies, then posed as a new bride to get us a penthouse suite. Then I went back and toted ye in the back way. Got ye up here, cleaned the blood of ye, sewed up yer side so it’d heal quicker, and sat up with ye most the night, bandaged m'self up while ye slept and cleaned m'self up a bit. “ she said almost dismissively.

She purposely neglected a few of the more entertaining details in favor of not embarrassing him, many wouldn’t have enjoyed the fact that the petite female Lykae had to tote them to a bedroom. Then again, some might volunteer. She shifted to stand and walked past him to the fridge and opened it pulling out two bottles of water, she kept one for herself and offered him the other as she made her way back to the couch.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara shrugged lightly “ Sorceri powers come in all types, the trick is defeating or trading the sorceri for the power. Not an easy game to play if they aren’t willing to trade or you aren’t willing to give something up. I like my powers personally and some of them have to be used together otherwise there is no point in having them. So that means I’d have to battle a sorceri for their powers.” [/color[ She said with a sigh then shook her head lightly “ I need something more advanced for creatures that I either cant see or reach, or that don’t react to sound.”

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:06 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "Sounds messy too." He said frowning. "I can imagine it going south really fast if the loser didn't like that they lost. . . " His hands left her foot and went to the calf frowning at the knots he found in the muscles. She really did like to work herself up. . . "Sounds tricky." He admitted. "But I'm sure it can be done." He smiled up at her. "I have faith in you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:27 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She shrugged lightly “ Typically with my experiences the loser is unconscious and toted off by their inferi. Not much left to go south unless they try to seek revenge, in which case they end up dead. “ she said then laid her head back against the head board as he moved his hands to her calves. She sighed contentedly and closed her eyes “ Not so much, there are abilities for fire, lightening, tornados, even earth quakes”

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade had a soft smile on his lips one that was parallel to him being thoughtful. "What one would be beneficial to you?"

Stop it! His beast growled. Your job! Stop giving her ideas!

You shut up or I'll get her to blast our ear drums! Kade snapped back but kept his thought smile as a front so she wouldn't know he was warring with his beast. "I personally think the lightning." He smiled a bit cheeky

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She took a deep breath as she thought it over “ I don’t know I need something that would be able to pull the verkeners out of the sky if need be. So I don’t think an earth based one would work…probably not water either. The lightening would work, but I don’t think I’m strong enough to steal it from the prince of sorceri…not sure I’d want to try either. “ She said as she sipped the apple juice again. “ I don’t know”

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade frowned. "Yes that wouldn't be wise." He mumbled moving up to her knees. "What about Air?" He thought about it inhaling her scent. He smiled softly and continued to loosen her muscles. He thought about it deeply. "Are you okay?" He asked tilting his head daring to lift his hands higher.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven growled low, pulling Sonja against him so that her back pressed to his front. He inhaled deeply, taking in her lovely scent as he put his lips to her ear, giving it a small n** "Dun even think about it. I've been around ya long enough that I can tell when yer 'bout to trace off. Thought we had an agreement, lass". He ran a hand up her front side, fingers relishing the feel of her soft flesh. He nuzzled her neck, still half asleep but not wanting her to leave him. He hadn't been back for long.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Dont leave, not yet.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:26 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed darkly and snuggled him close smiling softly. She giggled when he nipped her ear and moved a hand to rub his thigh. "I won't leave." She whispered to him. She rolled over and kissed him. Her heart pounding in her chest. "Daven. . ." She clung to him smiling softly. Her clothes were that of thin cotton knowing that her scent was flooding his nose. "Daven I. . . Daven I need you." She whispered in his ear. "Please?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven's eyes shot open and he had her pinned with his body to the bed in an instant? She needed him? What was she playing at. His female was in need but had planned to trace while he slept? The wicked little thing thought to know another. His eyes ran to his mark on her neck. No one would be able to see it by now save other lykae, he recognized it to still be there. He pressed his body down on her seductively, rocking his hips against hers subtly as he nuzzled her neck a bit more, followed by the same nips he'd placed on her ear. "And just whom were you running off to with this need at this hour, Sonja?"

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Jealousy, Rage.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games