Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:43 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Glad that the stranger, who refused to reply to her question about his name, finally put her down, Solaris put down all her things on the counter. She then sat down while presenting her wound to Priya. "The cuts aren't that deep but ugh, they hurt so much. That stranger's companion was a tough cookie." She made sure to call Tama the right way this time to ensure that the male wouldn't look frustrated at her again unlike back then at the park.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: relieved
Company: the raven-haired stranger and Priya (Ringo included when the cellphone contacts count)
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:55 pm

User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris, a dark haired gentleman?❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Relaxed❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya smiles as she bends forward slightly to examine Solaris's injuries. Her voice was soft and sweet as she spoke, "Just a few lacerations.. By claws?" She frowned slightly as she looked closer, "How did you get attacked?"

Her eyes were soft as she smiled brightly, "Now.. Let's fix you up.." Her eyes were glowing as she brought a slender finger to the cuts, gently running her finger over them. As she does this, the skin cells replicated, repairing the cuts flawlessly. She smiled as she finished, "There we go..All done. I would like to see who did this to you, though.." Her eyes trailed over to the gentleman that brought Solaris in, "A friend of yours?" Her voice wasn't menacing or hostile. Merely curious and sweet.

i am rare pepe
Lyeisander
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Gasps echoed down the hospital hallways as a certain twintailed individual had burst through doors, startling nurses with her sudden outburst as she demanded to know where her friend was. One frightened nurse motioned to the examination room in which Yuki, Solaris and Priya were occupying. Ringo had managed to enter the room, nearly collapsing as she held onto the hinges. Sweatdrops were formed on the surface of her brow, cheeks flushed as the girl tried to catch her breath. She had been running, it was clear. Her blue hues fixated on the seated raven haired girl. Not aware of Yukino's presence just yet. "Solaris...are you okay...?

Theme: Little Monster

Money: $970.00
Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:09 pm

User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris nodded. "Let's just say that we have an important discussion and it didn't go well. The companion had gone troppo at me and I had to make sure it wouldn't reach my face. So yeah, that's how it all happened."

As Priya worked her magic over the cuts, she smiled, glad that she had a friend like that. "Thanks, Priya. And the instigator is not here. Probably leaving somewhere else." By the time the maiden asked the question about the male, she shook her head. "Not exactly, but he's the owner of the one who attacked me."

But then she heard the frantic shove on the door, followed by footsteps as well as the panting. She whipped her head, only to see her new-found neighbor.

"R-ringo?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: relieved, then shocked
Company: the raven-haired stranger, Priya and Ringo
OOC: uh oh...

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:22 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris, a dark haired gentleman, and a scary lady❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Startled❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya jumped like a cat being startled and hid behind Solaris with a squeak, her calm demeanor disappearing as soon as the girl was fully healed. The headache that was almost gone had flared up again as a result of her healing but pushed it to the back.

i am rare pepe
Lyeisander
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino stood there silent behind Solaris clearly feeling guilty of his actions. The young man was used to being treated by his best friend. As well known thieves they try their best not to expose themselves that much to society thus preventing themselves from being admitted to the hospital. So seeing Priya heal Solaris' cuts with merely hovering her hand over them truly fascinated him. He'd be sure to let Shiki know of this later. It would be more effective for her to use such method.

Once everything was taken cared of, he cleared his throat and said his name. "Its Yukino. And no we're not friends but I'm the one who caused her injuries. Is she alright now?" He asked filled with worry. If he didn't ask Tama to get the key chain from her then she would not end up that upset to attack this poor girl in front of him. Yes, there was no one to blame but himself.

His eyes widen the moment he heard a familiar voice. Ringo?! What is she doing here?" Quickly he averted his eyes and had them glued to the floor. Looks like she haven't noticed him. Better keep things that way. Its for the best.

::: Company ::: Solaris, Dr. Priya Takazumi & Ringo! ::: Mood ::: Guilty_Worried ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

{Yuki's oblivious that Priya has healing powers xD And sorry I totally forgot to mention his name}

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:51 pm

User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo had finally caught her breath when she realized just exactly who was in the room, Solaris, a girl hiding behind her, and finally, Yukino who had been looking at the floor. Why was he here in the first place? Shaking off the thoughts she approached Solaris. "You cut off so fast and when I heard hospital, well I wanted to make sure you were fine. I imagined worse...but...I thought wrong. What exactly happened for this to happen anyway..? You seemed fine earlier when I saw you leaving the house."

Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:10 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris glanced at Yuki for a few seconds before facing her once more. "Yuki and I had a serious talk, and that companion of his suddenly went berserk and pounced on me."

She then hung her head down, eyes on the hands that were on her lap, which were now balling into fists. "I may not know much about you and Yuki, but... I can understand what it feels like to have thick walls that are hard to crack. I also had that feeling when I was rejected by the orchestra, and my musician mates back in the Land Down Under also had issues about self-doubt, but I had no choice but to talk to my parents about it. It was me back in the past." She then raised her head with a smile. "But now, I'm persevering, and I won't let anything stop me as I soar high towards my dreams of becoming a violinist."

She then picked up both Amadeus and its accompanying bow before facing the maiden. "Priya, may I have your permission for me to perform a small solo? You don't have to force yourself to sing, since your wound is still recovering."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: disconsolate, then inspired
Company: Yukino, Priya and Ringo
OOC: here comes her signature move XD

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:55 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris, a dark haired gentleman, and a scary lady❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Cheerful and inspired❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya smiled as she listened quietly, her eyes going back and forth to each face in the room..

When Solaris asked for permission to a solo, she smiled, feeling inspired herself, "I don't see why not.. I think I will join you, if you will have me?" She could almost sense tension coming from the dark haired gent, making him Priya's patient as well. She wanted to ease the negative feelings and relax them all. Her song would surely do it.

i am rare pepe
Lyeisander
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
whiters4
Zumiragi

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:28 pm

User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist smiled at her. "Just don't go a bit too overboard when you sing, ok? You need to take things easy."

Once again, she hoisted her instrument close to her shoulder while holding the bow to her other hand. Closing her eyes, she then felt the warm green glow from the gem, meaning it's time for her motivational song to commence.

"Song of Gallantry."

The notes then floated in the air, a soft melody as she worked gracefully, the bow gliding against the strings. It was just one of the motivational songs that she composed herself, something to unleash Amadeus' full potential. She hoped that with that song, Yuki and Ringo would finally have the courage to apologize and to regain their trust towards each other.

Indeed, the effect was supposed to last for life, as long as the people would remember the music in their hearts and minds for a long time, even if she would no longer be there soon.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: inspired
Company: Yukino, Priya and Ringo
OOC: here comes her signature move XD

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino's gaze remained on the floor as he listened to the females talk to each other. Solaris was was really something. Now that she repeated it he came to realize that she was actually trying to encourage him back there at the park. He was too busy deciphering what she ulterior motives she may have against him but it appears that she was merely giving him a little push. Still, there was one that he didn't like. Pressing his lips into a thin line, he raised his head and rejected the nickname. "Again. It's Yukino" He hated it when others call him Yuki as if they were close. There were only two people who are eligible of calling him that, Tsukasa and Shiki. As per Ringo.... he's still thinking about it.

His eyes locked briefly with the apple of chaos which he immediately broke as he looked now to the curtains that hang beside him. His question still stands, Is Solaris okay? Because if she is then there's no more reason for him to stay in this hospital.

His temper was long but somehow Solaris seem to have know his thumbscrews and kept on pushing him to his limits. Not to mention that Ringo suddenly came in to join the fun, not. Though with her music and Priya's singing somehow he could not stay the way he was. His eyes stole another peak at Ringo before looking away from her again. Was it wrong for him to part ways with her like that? He was doing it for her own good. Or was he just doing it to safeguard his heart from any more pain?

::: Company ::: Solaris, Dr. Priya Takazumi & Ringo! ::: Mood ::: contemplating ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

{ Solis sure knows how to push the wrong buttons >.< }
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:19 pm

User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Learning that the culprit had been Tama, Ringo would surely lose it. Though Solaris had to have done something for Tama to feel that protective of Yuki. Deciding to restrain herself for the sake of Solaris and the sudden music playing in the room that was strangely calming, Ringo turned and looked to Yukino. A blank yet soft look on her normally angry face. "Can I have a word with you...? Outside, to give Solaris some space."

Profile:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Yukino Morinaga

Yukino kept his eyes on the curtains deliberating to himself if it fine to follow Ringo outside or not. After a few minutes his gaze went back to the her trying to search for some answers to the various questions that bothered him deeply. He heaved an exasperated sigh and finally gave it. Bringing his attention back to Solaris, "You're gonna be fine, right?" Apart of him want to go and talk to Ringo but there was still another part who keeps on telling him that its not worth it. He's not worth it. He may not really like Solaris that much but somehow he wished that she would answer no. Just so that he would not go with Ringo.

::: Company ::: Solaris, Dr. Priya Takazumi & Ringo! ::: Mood ::: Hesitant ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Kirenai Yuki

Delicious Lunatique

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games