Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Bree only smiled along with his laughter, looking much more cheery than she had for the past few days. What happened was past. He was here now! With her! She twiddled his fingers a bit before he walked away, toddling her little naked self back over to the bed and climbing onto it with ease. Her head and shoulders dipped downward, leaving her bottom in the air while she moved a leg forward, bending it at the knee. "Okay!" Her eyes darted to him and a small, small smirk appeared on her face, cheek pressed into the covers. Mmmm~. It was still warm where he had laid. And she could already feel her body warming up because of it. "I'll be okay~. I'll make sure to call for the handsome prince while naked on the balcony if something happens." A wink.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Nekkid!
Feeling: Playful; Loved.
Money: $1090.50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:21 am

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $971.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn cocked a brow at her pose. "Oh, something's gonna happen alright. If you're still like that by the time I get back," he replied in a matter of fact tone. With her being so stark naked, he could see everything. EVERYTHING. Not that he minded in the slightest. If she was still face down and butt up when he go back, he was going to do the same things he did to her last night. Finn shook his head of those thoughts and walked out the door. His stomach was practically roaring with hunger. When the door closed behind him, his hand went straight for his knee, rubbing it and silently wincing to himself. Should have brought his pills with him, but all he did was take one before he left. Dumb move on his part.

Walking to the elevator...Or rather, limping to the elevator, Finn passed some people in the halls that recognized him for his little stunt at the ball. So it was the next day, no wonder he was so hungry! DING. He walked into the elevator and rode it down to the lobby. DING. Following the signs, he walked into the dinning area and got the attention of a host. "Hey, I was wondering if I could order from here and have it sent to my room," Finn asked before the guy could seat him at a table. "Oh yeah of course! Let me get you a menu real quick," the host replied as he scurried off.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:38 am

Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She laughed and rolled as the door closed behind him. Plop! Right onto her back. The vomit had made her feel much better in this case. Though she could still feel the sting on the back of her throat, it was better than multiple lurches rattling around to the point of her having to roll off the bed. She sighed happily, a wide smile on her face. Their round of romance and sex had been absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. They were so in sync after his embarrassing stance on the stage. To think he would pull something so entirely public for them. Hell, she couldn't get a word about how amazing Finn was in bed without having to make him slurr with a drink in his hand. Then it was practically easy for anything to come out. Anything. She blushed and turned her gaze to the window. The peer of sunlight began to make her question just exactly what time it was. Was it... Morning? Surely it wasn't sunset. After all, it had broken into the evening as she got into the ball. Speaking of- Her eyes shifted over to her clutch and she slid from the bed, one foot at a time now.

Quickly tiptoeing over the floor with her arms crossed tight against her breasts, she fumbled into her wallet like bag and slid her phone out. Brrrr! Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. She scrambled back for the bed, curling the covers up to herself and over everything but her shoulders. Lifting the phone to her face, she squinted lightly against the screen. No messages but the one Tyrese sent last night, asking if she was okay. A small smile flickered across her lips. It didn't bother her much anymore - his relationship. And it was nice to see him care about her even in the slightest bit. Slipping the phone sideways to make the keyboard appear, she began typing rather quickly.

Thanks for being worried. :3 It's nice to know you care.
She paused, sending the text before sucking in her lip.
And don't worry. Your secret is safe with me~! <3

Of course, she was talking about his valley girl accent. A small laugh escaped her lips. That was freaking hilarious to her. Dear God. To even see him try to attempt the thing - it was obvious he hadn't had much practice. But who ever did in those types of situations? Hurr dee hurr. Lemme just go practice my prep girl talk. Yeah right. She smirked, settling the phone by her head and exhaling happily, waiting for Finn to return from... Wherever he went.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:47 am

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

After being handed a menu, Finn sat down and looked it over to find out what they could have for breakfast. He had apparently won $200 last night without even realizing it until he went down through the lobby. They were holding it for him thankfully. So he didn't mind spending a whole lot on food. Plus, he was a dang pig when it came to food. He just loved to eat; plus his fast metabolism. Since it was still breakfast, he ordered quiche, pancakes, waffles, country fried steak, and some Greek scramble thing. A hundred dollars worth of meals. He was okay with that. "About how long will all that take?" he asked as he handed back the menu. "Fourty-five minutes to an hour. What room number?" the waitress said as she jotted down the orders. "613. Thanks."

Finn got up and limped out of the diner and made his way back to the room. Maybe he'd take a bath to relax his knee. That was the only time he took a bath, to relax his knee. He was a guy; he didn't really take baths. But when he found out that some girls do it for their cramps, he decided to try it for his knee and it actually helped. Not for long, but at least he'd get some relief for a little while. DING. Finn walked out of the elevator and back to their room. Swiping the key, he opened the door, "Alright, it'll be a little bit though. I ordered a lot of food."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:59 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

By the time he walked back in, she had managed to cocoon herself in a bundle of warmth underneath the covers. Her phone lay on the outside of the blanket, face down a few inches from her head. Her eyes were beginning to slip in and out of consciousness, but she lifted her head happily to the sound of Finn's voice coming back in through the door. She piped up from her roll of blankets, a tone of tired excitement ringing clear. "I made a mistake..." She muttered playfully. "I looked at the clock and no my body knows it's too early." She didn't move from the covers, though a smile remained on her face. "Tell me it's a lie. Tell me that really, the sun is going down." She groaned jokingly from the covers. "I mean, that is the sun right?" She pondered on that a second , turning her head to try to peek at him over the comforter. Nope. Nothing. All she could see was red fabric covering her face. Finally, she addressed what he had originally come out of the room for. "Awww yeeeehhhhhh." And she gave a limited wiggle dance beneath the covers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 am

INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn blinked a few times as he looked at her. "No, I'm afraid it's morning. They're serving breakfast downstairs," he replied as he limped to the bathroom. Bending over to turn on the water, he supported himself on the porcelain of the bathtub and sat down slowly as he extended his right leg. Plucking off the buttons of his shirt, he threw it out through the door. "I'm gonna take a bath real quick and then I'll get back in bed," he called from the bathroom, before sticking his hand under the running water. Judging the temperature, he turned it hotter so the temperature would actually relax his knee. Getting up once he felt the water, he undid his pants and stepped out of them. Kicking them to the side, he stepped into the water, wincing for a second before sitting down in the water and stretching out his leg to make sure his knee was submerged in the hot water.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:26 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She paused. Ooookay. No playful by the tone of his voice. Tilting her head up a bit, she only managed to snip the last bit of his limping form into the bathroom. God did that bug her... Her heart squeezed in an aching way - wishing she could make the pain go away for him. If she could, she would take the pain on herself so she wouldn't have to see his face contort and twist each time he felt even the slightest twitch in his knee. Her jaw clenched and she exhaled slowly, thoughtfully. She hated thinking about it, but when she watched him limp around like that, it couldn't be helped. She swallowed hard, purple-brown eyes landing on the corner of the pillow beneath her. His knee bound up in a cast-like band for a while, limping each and every way. The first prescription of pills and his downcast face glancing any which way but out the door. He loved basketball. And it was the one thing he had to give up that he had wanted most out of life. His dream job. She swallowed a lump in her throat. She knew that. She could still see the resignation clear in her hand, shivering and shaking while the sound of paper rang clearly in her ears. The brunette became deathly quiet, eyebrows knitting together. But things were better now.

Finn was smiling. She herself owned her own bar in Downtown Soleil - only a year after they moved there. Rolling onto her side, she tucked her hands underneath her cheek, releasing a long, slow breath from her nose. It whispered against the sheets, relieving sorrows from that hefty few months. Her eyes began to flutter closed to a neutral setting - neither sleep nor staying awake keeping her in place. For the first time in a while she allowed herself to simply... Doze off. It wasn't something she did often. She really couldn't do it often. She just... Thought too much, she supposed. Her brain was a nonstop, analytic process much like any other woman in the world. Lucky for guys, if ever asked what they were thinking about, they could simply answer with nothing and be absolutely content with themselves. A small hint of jealousy made her lips grimace into the smallest frown before they pushed back up into their neutral line again. Everything within the last two days began to sink in slowly, emotions rushing every which way in and out until finally... She remained calm and quiet. She felt much, much better. Maybe she'd even have time to stop into work later that day and check to see if everyone was doing their job like they were supposed to. Her chest sank downward and she remained on her side, her body warming more and more the less she moved.

Feeling: Thoughtful; Loved.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:02 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sat in the tub, arm hanging over the side as he leaned back and stared at the ceiling. Tomorrow? Was tomorrow the weekend? He couldn't remember right now because of all the stress that's been going around lately. All the drama and tears. What was today even? He's missed so much work this week, his boss was going to kill him. He should probably call that guy today and tell him what's been happening. He'll be forgiven right? Closing shop without warning because he's dealing with his wife having their first child. That's a forgivable accident right? Finn sank lower into the water with a sigh. Hopefully he won't be docked pay for that...Oh sh-Is it Friday?! He's supposed to be there for stock! Dammit! Finn hissed as he squeezed his eyes shut and slapped his hand against his forehead. Slumping in the tub, he sighed again. He was going to be in so much trouble.

His head came up to the sound of someone knocking on their door. Who could that be? He vaguely heard the sound of someone calling room service. Had it been forty-five minutes already? Getting out of the tub and grabbing a towel, he wrapped it around his lower half and walked to the door; the pain in his knee gone for the moment. Opening the door for the guy, he watched him wheel in their food and thanked him before shutting the door. Looking over, Bree was fast asleep; or he thought she was. He didn't want to force her awake, but he knew she'd hit him if he didn't. Grabbing a Belgian waffle, he walked over to her and bent down so he could wave the freshly made bread under her nose.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The sloshing of water was practically music to her ears. She could feel herself sink further into the bed into a pure state of relaxation - just as she had the first night Finn and her had fallen asleep together. Her breathing slowed and she listened to Finn cross the room to the knocking door. How had he gotten dressed so- She peeked over her shoulder, albeit a little pervertedly. Her eyes darted to the back of her husband, wrapped up in a white towel from the waist down. How that managed to get her so dang hungry for him - she'll never know. He began to turn towards the cart and she instantly snapped her head back down, closing her eyes to signal she was in a bit of a slumber state. If she saw her peeking at him, she'd get it for sure. Not after last night's tease! He practically left her screaming for mercy until she got what she wanted. And how he was able to tease her for that long.... Sick, sadistic b*****d. A small smile flickered and she felt something pushed in front of her face.

Her mouth latched out and snatched onto the bagel, attempting to tear it out of his hand.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:52 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

"Whoa! Down girl," he laughed as he let go of the food so he wouldn't get his hand bitten off. Getting up, he walked over to the cart that held their food, and grabbed the plate with his chicken fried steak on it. Sitting on the bed, he cut into it with his fork and took a bite. So good! "Mmm,, there's more there for you when you're ready to eat," he mentioned as he chewed through his first bite. Scooting back on the bed, he leaned back against the pillow and headboard as he stared into the room. This place was nice, with good food. No wonder they couldn't afford to stay here. Bree must have gotten lucky with a deal or something. I mean, the dining area looked like it's own restaurant! This was most definitely a one time deal.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:06 am

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Making a playful growling noise, she pulled the waffle out of his hand, reaching up and grabbing it much like you would see a squirrel hold a nut. Only these weren't nibbles. These were straight up chomps. Uncurling herself from the bedding, though leaving it on top of her, she slowly turned to look up at him. "Oh bby. You eat that steak like a pro." She smiled, the breakfast food almost instantly disappearing from her hand. A content sigh came forth. "Mmm..." She kicked out of the sheets and picked her naked self up, strutting over to the cart to pick up a quiche, inspecting it thoroughly with purple eyes. They narrowed and she turned it in her hand, refusing to grab either a fork, knife, or plate. Or a napkin for that matter. Cupping it under her hand, she rose it to her lips and took a bite, instantly humming at the taste on her tongue. Dear God food was so delicious. "Ugh... So good." She muffled before swallowing and searching for a drink. Ah! A pitcher of water. She took a glass and began to picking it up as well as the water.

Why she didn't use her powers was beyond her, but she wasn't going to be a complete lazy a**. "Man. I don't think I've really eaten since-" Her eyes snapped open. Oh crap. That's probably not something to say in front of your husband. She mumbled something as if to say the answer, but really it was absolute jibberish. Hopefully he'd go for it. And then let it go and dismiss it. The water bounced against the glass and she rose it to her lips. Man! It was actually pretty nice to walk around naked~.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:45 am

INN EAGAN

User Image

"IIIIIIIIII knew it!" he shouted as he pointed a finger in her direction. "Didn't you eat the food I had your mom bring over?" How did he know she hadn't eaten? He just knew her too well. Every time he had ever seen her upset, she always forgets to eat. She just seemed to get so consumed in her depressing thoughts that she forgets about everything else. It hurt to know that he was the reason she had gotten like that. But he had almost made it up to her. He wasn't done with his surprises for her which meant his weekend was going to be busy as all hell. Good thing Ty had agreed to help him, otherwise he wouldn't even be able to pull it off in one weekend.

"Babe, you know it's bad for you and the baby if you don't eat," he said calmly, a little more concern in his voice. He wanted both of them healthy. If anything were to happen to them...Finn leaned over and kissed her head. "I love you both so very much."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

The brunette's shoulders jumped and she rocked on her heels nervously upon hearing his outburst. Her lips hesitated on the glass for another sip. She really didn't mean to! It wasn't something she just decided to do! Standing by the cart, she threw a glance to him over her shoulder, cheeks sucked in, eyebrows pulled together, and eyes expanded beyond their natural size. The typical 'Forgive me, pwease?' look. Hopefully it would work even more considering she hadn't used it that often lately. She hadn't needed to! To further the look, her bottom lip pushed out into a makeshift quiver. She sighed. "I really didn't mean to, Finn. I promise..." Watching him rise from the bed to come to her, her head leaned into his lips, closing her eyes. His kisses were so loving. Even a quick peck made her heart give a happy squeeze. "And we love you too~." She purred, taking a long drink of water. Oh thank God. The quiche cleared and she took another bite, practically swallowing it whole with joy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 pm

INN EAGAN

User Image

"Damn right you do!" he cooed cockily. Sitting back and picking up his fork, he went back to eating his steak, making sure to soak up every bit of the sausage gravy that had been poured onto it. "Hey babe, what's today? I think my days are mixing together. Is it Thursday or Friday?" he asked as he took his last bite of his food. Of course, he wasn't done eating just yet. He set his plate back on the cart and picked up a waffle, he buttered it and grabbed one of those cute little syrup cups that came with it. Taking a bite, he began dipping the waffle into the syrup with each next bite. He needed to get to work at some point today. She was going to hate him for it, but he had too. He's been home too much this last week and needed to make money.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"You're such a dork." She giggled. Bree piled on a few more lumps of food onto her plate. Mainly the quish. It was just so good for some reason. Turning and following to Finn, she curled up next to him, bending her legs in before lifting one in order to sort of 'cover' her crotch without realizing it. She puffed her lips out and took a bite of another, letting it squish between her fingers. Mmmm... "It's Friday." Her eyes flickered up to look at him, her face falling a bit but not by much. She knew that question. It was stock day for him. It was work day! She pursed her lips out and gave him a playfully frustrated face. "Don't you play innocent with me!" She reached over and pushed his bicep happily, a smile on her lips.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games