Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 pm
JayyLee10

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Albion lady?
Feeling:: Annoyed (but playing it cool)
Money:: 1200.00$
Items:: Gun and knife
((OOC:: No, you did perfectly : ) ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dante Salvatore Luciano

Another day in paradise. Or at least that's what these locals called it. To this fellow, the man with the suave swagger and hard pressed fast steps of black Italian letter dress shoes, this place was bullshit! Where were all the buyers and suppliers? Where were all the hoes, and then the tricks to sell them to? So many goody two-shoes made making money here so much harder than back in his city. For now it was back to the basics (five finger discounts on all cars and wallets) and working as a common soldier but that was what is bothering this man the most. He use to be on top of the world! But now...

"That stupid b***h." He grumbles under his breath as he kicks a can off a curb, his thoughts on the past and his downfall, and accidentally hitting a car with that can as it drove by. A honk came from the driver of that car shortly after but this man walking the streets with his sleek fitted suit give no care to it. That was until the guy in the car parked up the road and hopped out his car to march in a huff at the suited man.

"You hit my car, you punk!" The car owner shouted at the suited man, to which the suited man only smiled and slightly moved his suit jacket to the side; The bling of a cold gold steel gun reflecting in the car owner's eyes as the suited man continue walking to him casually. "I think you got the wrong guy and perhaps you should get back in your car."

And so the car owner did as told. Quickly and quietly he retreated to his vehicle to dive off while the suited man kept on his plan...until a young lady bumped into him. A quick and subtle​ smile grew upon his face, eyes looking at the pamphlet then up to the uniquely featured woman who stood before him. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking."

And so it was that a gangster meets a lady that looked like no other woman in his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:42 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Casual Outting
Mood: Daydreaming
Company: Stranger
Relationship: Single

Evangeline was in her own little world, not paying any attention to what was going around her. The sound was completely blocked out from her ears, even with the car honk didn't startle the female and continued to go own with her walk until getting stopped as she bumped into someone, slightly crumpling the pamphlet and lightly bumped her face onto the back of the person she accidentally bumped to. Evangeline snapped back from her world into reality, placing her hand on top of her forehead, and looked to the stranger in front of her. "Oh uhm.. It's okay. I should be sorry as well for not watching in front of me." Evangeline barely watches her surroundings whenever she is out walking in the sidewalk and always to sometime bump into someone while doing so. "Where you heading off that way or this way?", the female questioned him as she pointed to both directions, trying to move out of the way if the male was probably heading off the way she bumped into him or heading off the same way she was going to.

O.O.C:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:37 pm
JayyLee10

Feeling:: intrigued
((OOC:: ))
Dante Salvatore Luciano

His smile slowly dimmed and turned to a curious pose as his head tilt ever so slightly and a brow crook with unexpected surprise. "I was actually walking where you were going but stopped for a second to look into a store." He lied truthfully and spoke with such clarity. "I have the day off so I was window shopping. But, " He then points carefully to her pamphlet and says, "I'm guessing your browsing around too."

The city press on and the hum of the concrete jungle roars on, but to these two individuals the world seemed to notice them the most as they worked around them while they ignore the world around them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:20 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

"Oh is that so? And sorry again for interrupting your window shopping. Ah yeah I kinda am, uhm.. Just looking around and seeing what the city holds." Evangeline turned her head to the side to see the store that the guy possibly was window shopping at. The Cat' Meow? Just with the windows alone, she was able to look what the place contain and watched as a couple came out of the store, holding a new pet in their arms. "You were window shopping for pets?", the female question and placed her hands in her cardigan pocket. Evangeline then looked around the place in Downtown Soleil, checking the stores on the other side of the street also looking at the pamphlet again. Though as she watched a couple walking out of the store with pets in their arms, she was kinda curious to see what pets the place had. Also wanted to pet a few of them before heading off to wherever she was going to which she still doesn't know and would have her feet take her to wherever they wanted to be at.

O.O.C:
Picked a random store that was in the downtown Soleil x3

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:16 am
JayyLee10

Feeling:: Friendly
Dante Salvatore Luciano

This was almost too easy, he thought to himself, and now the softest eyes you'd ever seen were happily fixed on his charming face. "You've got some good guessing skills there. Yes, I was actually looking in that store but I'm not sure if I do want to buy a pet or not." He speaks with the knowledge of things within the city; Showing he's been here long enough to perhaps be considered a local. "I was thinking that if I actually held one of the animals it would help me decide if I truly want a companion or not."

Suddenly his face lights up and an idea is formed. "Say, would you happen to be looking into the same store too? Maybe we can browse together and bounce ideal pet ideas back and forth. T-that is you if wouldn't be apposed to the idea."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:01 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image
User Image

Evangeline's eyes widen a bit at the guess she made.
She got it correct, hopefully he wasn't playing around with her and just agreed to her on that random guess she did. "Have you raised a pet before?, she asked him curiously. Her on the other hand has never raised a pet before, she kinda wanted to, but with her family and herself being a vampire, she was a bit too scared to see what may happen to the pet. Even at night time when she was back home still scared her for some reason, but couldn't really put a finger to it. "That's so decision making skills you have." Evangeline coughed up a small laugh at the man's way of choosing decisions and was going to walk away from the man, but not even a step was made,
the male invited her to join him into the pet store to look at the pets and probably talked about pets while inside. It wasn't like Evangeline had anything to do for the day and she was just roaming around the city, getting to know the place, but guess looking at the store wouldn't hurt. Though the male was still a stranger to her and didn't get his name as well. Was it the right time to introduce each other? This type of things kinda confused her due to not having much social skills, but the vampire casually shrugged in response to his invitation. "I guess I can look around the store for a while.", the female said as she walked to the store entrance and waited for the male to follow behind her.

{EXIT}

O.O.C:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:11 pm
JayyLee10

Feeling:: Friendly
Items:: Mateba Autorevolver and Golden Stiletto Knife
Dante Salvatore Luciano

Had he raised a pet before? Now that he thought about he had only raised guard dogs to guard like...well, guard dogs. Not that she would need to know that; A simple playful shrug as his way of telling her no. At least he got a smiling response out of her, sort of. More so his way of thinking got her to smile but hey, getting a cute smile from a girl like her was enough of a win to him. "Ladies first." He gesture as he follow behind the woman and after they enter the brrring of the welcome ring was all that was heard as they slip away from so many eyes and entered the closed in place that had almost no one in the shop today.

[ Exit; To The Cat's Meow ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:02 pm
User Image
K Y O S U K E¤ S A K A M U R A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..The Cafe Specialty ..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes would blink as he stepped down the street. His ear would be filled with the sound of music. His mouth letting a small tune drop from his lips. His eyes scanned each space he walked while his the young man's hand would hold a small duffle bag over his shoulder. His eyes peered through all of the buildings around while he exhaled in relief before stopping in his tracks and blinking a bit. His hand would pull out a flip phone, seeming a bit old fashion even in public as he looked through several messages. His mouth let out a small chcukle while he closed his eyes. The sight of the fields back in the country would always break a somber moment of homesickness. Success here was his goal, and he had to start his new life as soon as he could. His mouth would furrow after closing his phone before looking around. He was lost, again. It seemed that travelling without a guide was a worst idea than he thought. He would shake his head for a moment, thinking he might never find his way. He needed to block out the negative idea and look for his direction.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

""]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:37 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel sat upon the air with a small sigh. It might have been a bit strange to see this woman sitting upon nothing but the air herself, a staff strapped to her back like some wizard, but with a guitar in hand. Some gave her stares, but the blind woman noticed none of them, others just went on by after all..its not like they hadn't seen stranger.

She was going to try to play today though she herself was not feeling as radiant as normal. She held in her hands a silver guitar with beautiful golden strings that seemed to pulse with some form of energy. It took her a moment but as she started to play a romantic type of melody with enough energy to at least lighten her spirits, and hopefully anyone elses who happened to listen. This was something she normally did so those who walked here many times were well aware of her presence. Though she was not playing the harp as she normally did feeling the need to change it up.

Mel continued to play, shaking her head in thanks to others as they complemented or offering smiles. Only some noticed the lack of flow on her form that was normally there, but she simply told them it was because she was tired as she continued to play. It was a nice day today, hopefully her music was helping people relax as they walked on by. She sure hoped it wasn't just annoying them, she was still playing with the skill she had to offer even if it was with an instrument she would not quite call her favorite.

She was just going to sit there and play the day away. The store was closed again for the time being while she took a moment to drown her thoughts in music and to help people relax for even just a passing moment. Every passing day she was feeling weaker & weaker, so alone. This was helping her a bit, but there was no reason she wouldn't help others to relax or feel some manner of joy. Music was wonderful for it, she was just hoping it helped.

"...for I will act as your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Streets] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Master Kiro II
Bit of the same post since you weren't able to respond last time. Small change of venue

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:01 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic made his way down the streets of downtown soleil, his hands in his pockets and his cold red eyes looking forward however one could tell he was in his thoughts. He had been drinking himself out and he nust had to get out of the house. No matter how much he drank he would never escape his past. As hee walked he could hear a melody in the distance and began to follow it only out of curiosity. He went around the block and continued following the sound before noticing the source of the music. It was a girl with a guitar. The music was very pleasant, he was a bit amazed that people were just passing by. He walked towards her and stopped infront of her as she played, his cold red eyes scanning her completely before focusing on her fingers and she postioned them over the strings for the different sounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel continued to play, focused upon the music. She was quite good at it too, as the Guitar wasn't too different from the harp in a way her fingers moving rapidly. She hardly missed a beat tripping only a bit when some man bumped into her though she did not stop and she got back into the rhythm almost instantly. People kept on their way, she heard the steps but still..so long a they heard and got something out of it she was happy.

Eventually the song finished with a few claps given her way. She bowed and began to think of a new song to play when she noticed the astral signature in front of her. She looked in his direction though she was not able to make out his features, if he was happy or not. She was still quite obviously blind "Hello, having a fine day?" she wasn't sure of the gender either waiting for him to speak however her fingers began to move to play yet another song which she quite liked. She had a small smile on her face however, not as cheerful as normal, but she was dong her best, wondering what this person might wish from her? Or was this one watching her play?

Venue:[Streets] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[Schwach (Weak) ]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Master Kiro II
Sorry the wait

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:01 am
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic's red eyes scanned all her features as he crossed his arms over his chest. listening to the music. She soon spoke to him and he gave her a nod. "Just a day like any other." He simply responded, in truth he considered it a pain ever since he lost most of his humanity. "Don't let me stop you." He said as he watched her play. The song she played seemed to bring a smile to her lips and he could only assume it brought some memories of her past but that was just his assumpttion. The song seemed to soothe him somewhat though, making him only focus on the music and forget about all his thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:04 am

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel nodded her head to him "Well if you need someone to tell all your troubles to or anything. I'm a great listener as well." she told him though it might have been strange given she was just a stranger, but it seems he was enjoying the performance. She continued to play, still open to hearing him speak if he wished though her next song included a bit of singing. another She began to play after a bit of tuning. She began to play again, this song was calm but it was a bit sad.

She even began to sing in Korean which not everyone might have understood but so long as it created a calm feeling, even if a little somber it was fine. She wasn't trying to ruin a day, but even feelings such as this calmed a persons heart. She was hoping it was calming this man as well in some way too. He seemed to be interested at least.

Master Kiro II

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games