Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Theme↜ Dangerous ↝ Outfit↜ Wearing
Other↜ Incubus Form ↝ Residence↜ 1517 Lumiere Housing District ↝

User Image

Iven walked in, looking fresh like he usually did as well as turning heads of those who caught a glimpse of him. He wore all black with a grey jacket. Figured he should wear something nice but not too nice so a little on the casual side. He was suppose to be meeting someone, a girl, he was told about her from the waitress at the Beluga. She didn't seem too charmed by him but not all were as easy to sway. After walking in he scanned the room till he spotted someone who caught his eye. Walking over to where she sat he stopped and looked down at her.

"I'm gonna assume you are the one who is waiting for me. Cassandra right."

Iven gave one of his famous devlishly handsome smiles. His hands slid in his pockets as he watched her.

"Im Iven, Iven Skylycorn if my name wasn't previously mentioned to you. A women at Beluga told me about you."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:50 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

The ice maiden then twirled her straw around the glass as she waited, the ice cubes swirling in the liquid. A few drops of the condensation trickled down on the surface until they would hit the surface of the table. That was when footsteps clicked against the floor and baby blue eyes were fixed on that male figure. Cassie smiled with a nod; he was indeed a good-looking man, though not as classy as she thought it would be. In fact, there was the certain edge of roughness within his looks and it was something that she wouldn't mind. Not to mention that his smile was flirtatious, another part of his charm.

"Yep. Actually, it's my first time meeting you in the city. But also, did Hikaru, the brunette, set you up to meet with me? I actually knew she's working there in Beluga," she spoke as she took another bite of her burger.

Mood: a bit meh-ish
Company: Iven
Money: $81.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Zetsu-Hon

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:16 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

Running a hand threw his dirty blonde hair, he watched the girl. She was very innocent looking but if she was as flirtatious as he was told, how innocent could she really be. Leaning on the bar a bit he titled his head ever so slightly as she spoke.

"Yea, told me about you after taking me outside for. . .well that's another story for another time. So what is so special about you Miss Cassandra."

Iven moved himself to now sit at next to her at the bar. Iven looked to the bar tender putting his hand up to order a beer then brought his attention back to Cassandra.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassandra was just done biting one-half of the burger, meaning there was another half that she had to consume. The taste of the shrimp together with the lettuce and dressing rolled in her mouth but she washed it down with the drink. "So, she told you that I'm a love guru, huh? Well, that's just one of my specialties. Also playing the flute whenever I have performances." However, she concealed the fact that she was a huntress; only certain people would be allowed to know that so that her reputation would be kept safe. "Any other stuff that you're good at aside from your... racial traits?" Indeed, she wanted to know more about that guy who looked so fine in her book.

OOC:

Zetsu-Hon

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

Iven watched her as she ate, his attention being pulled away for a moment as he was given a beer. Moving the bottle to his lips he took a drink. His attention was brought back to her as she spoke. So now we were telling each other some talents we had. A chuckle escaped his lips at her question.

"Nothing like that just hand to hand combat and sword play."

Iven took another drink of his beer. Well he should have guessed the waitress would tell this girl what he was. As sort of a warning. folding his hands around the beer bottle he looked straight forward for a moment before turning back to her.

"Anything else I should know of you? Or anything you wanna know of me?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Her giggle was a bit melodic after Iven revealed about his other specialties. "That's amusing, because I am also into sword play. One way to defend myself from people who dared to mess with me." But still, there were also her cousins who would always be there for her, the shield against the rascals in case they would like to mess with her. It was then that the catchy pop music from the radio came alive, filling the area with its beats. "So, any genre of music that you like, Iven? I may have to introduce you to classical music if you like."

OOC:

Zetsu-Hon

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image

Iblis Ifritxxxxxx.
                                                                                Djiin

Iblis would appear with Hikaru in the Starfish. A teleporting if you will. However, no one around them seemed to notice excluding Cassie and Iven. Iblis almost instantly spoke to Cassie. "Cassie step away from the Incubus now please, this is not what you think it is. Hikaru can explain. Though when I granted your wish for a boyfriend this was not what I meant you know. I had intended to fulfill your wish myself. I told you to wait for a small amount of time so I could prepare something for a first date." Well he was being honest with her and working so much harder than normal. Then again he was also granting her wish which almost couldn't be counted as work. At this point, he would let Hikaru take over her explanation. He was at least glad she saw some reason and he didn't have to do stuff that was unpleasant.

O.O.C. PICTURE CHANGE, I actually have a few of them lol. Plus a couple of them of him in a suit.Tell me what you think.
                                                                                Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Money: $1000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

In fact, she could have spoken more if it wasn't for Iblis and Hikaru showing up at a time like that. Once he was done explaining why he had to show up here, she blinked in confusion then sighed. "The incubus is definitely a good-looking man, but sadly, will not have a date with him. He's not my type since I already have you as my boyfriend, Iblis. But still, I may need a few more friends into this social circle aside from you and those who were referred by Solaris or Hikaru herself, so I'm slightly thankful for this opportunity with Iven. It's a shame that she was not informed of this relationship." She then leaned her head against her hand, the palm pressed against her own cheek.

Mood: slightly confused
Company: Iven, Iblis, Hikaru
OOC: Here you go. Apologies.

Zetsu-Hon

Black Fire Lord

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

It was as if the world came into focus when she ended up showing up at that place alongside Iblis. She simply rubbed her hand against her own temple as Cassie explained that she had no intention of going with the incubus, though he was still thankful that she would meet more friends along the way. It was then that Hikaru had to spill out the beans. "I actually wanted get even with you, but then again, Iblis was already then before I can have the chance to pair you with that incubus. So yeah, the choice of punishment is yours for the taking, Cassie. Looks like you win again." Her eyes held that edge of bitterness again when she was done talking.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: guilty, but calming down
Company: Iblis, Cassandra
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:40 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ⑤тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑨
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:40 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling melancholic --> excited. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing a vest || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Moments passed with him sitting in his car, letting the weight of reality slowly sink in. His golden orb(s?) wandered to the contract he had signed and the equipment in the back seat. His eyes darted, eventually falling upon the small front door to The Shimmering Starfish. Is this all real? Had he really established his own business? Is this not a trick his mind had played on him after having one too many drinks? Laughter rumbled within his chest, and he soon found himself bursting into small fits of chuckles. It had always been his dream to have a business of his own, though the combination of a hair salon and a tattoo parlor is rather.. unusual.

It was no doubt a delightful occasion to celebrate, but the young man felt as though there was something lacking in this situation, as though he was missing the final puzzle piece of complete his picture. ”I did it, Aria- You would’ve been so proud..” he murmured, fiddling with the bulge of his wedding ring underneath his gloved hand. He remembered the crinkles by her eyes whenever she laughed over his achievements, no matter how small it may be. He remembered returning home to the lovely aroma of stir fried cabbages, and the lovely sight of her small frame paired with a pink, frilly apron. His expression had been replaced with one of melancholy, pained by the loneliness of his missing partner, pained by the absence of her loving greeting whenever he returned home from work. It was such a strange feeling knowing there was no one waiting for him, yet he prayed and held onto the thin shred of hope that he would be showered in her tender-loving kisses when he reached home. But the harder he prayed, the harder reality weighed down upon his shoulders. She wasn’t coming back, that much he knew. Yet no matter how hard he tried, Rigel couldn’t come to terms with such sudden loss.

With a swift twist of his car keys, the engine turned off, leaving the atmosphere in dead silence. He ran his fingers through his navy blue locks, followed by a frustrated huff. He had texted Bree beforehand that he had intended to celebrate over a few casual drinks. The least he wanted to do was be a dreadful company. A solid minute had passed with him sitting in silence, and it was only after he found the strength to plaster his smile back upon his features, that he had made the decision to step out of his car and enter the small bar. The overhead bell jingled when the door was pushed open, where his presence was first welcomed by the cold breeze from the a/c, and then, by the bartender’s soft greeting.

“The usual?”
”The usual.”

As usual, his lovely glass of red wine would be served just moments after he took his seat close to the centre of the bar counter. It hasn’t been long since he moved to Soleil, but his frequent visit to said bar in downtown had made him a regular. The calm atmosphere suited his preference of a quiet spot to relax after a long day, along with the dimly lit interior and quirky decors. It was such a shame he had no drinking partners around, until the recent weeks where he encountered Bree, the owner of the bar, and a frequent customer of The Cat’s Meow, a pet shop he once worked at. They had little to speak at first other than small talks, and the typical ‘weather conversations’ to which he grew tired of rather quickly. With the frequent encounters and his countless pestering, he found her company rather lovely, albeit short-lived. Without realizing, in his next few visits to the bar, his eyes unconsciously wandered and scanned the establishment for a brunette with short, curly locks and pale skin. He brought the wine glass to his lips and took a small sip, savouring the lingering sweetness upon the tip of his tongue. Surely, celebrating over his newly established business wasn’t a pathetic idea? Or perhaps, he just wanted someone to drink with after a busy day.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I DIDSSSS ITTTTT

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:05 am
yo punny nut

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: crying //crei I'M HEREToday's Outfit: Casual!Feeling: Belated; Happy.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Thank you, Collin!" Aubrey practically jumped from her chair, tapping the end of the generic, grey, BIC pen against the pad of paper she had been scribbling on. Curly, if not slightly cursive, handwriting adorned half the lined page with names of liquors and various amounts beside them in tally marks. She had taken inventory when she had gotten here, and if she finished inputting it by tomorrow, the shipment would arrive by Monday afternoon; which she would more than likely have Leon restock on his first day back. It would at least give him a little bit of busy work, and extra money, for such a slow bar day. She turned her head, her brown chocolate curls flying just above her shoulders and rearranged the sleeve on her beige cardigan. Rigel was here! She listened to the last of the footsteps fade, a small swish of the employee's only door closing behind her only bartender for the time being. How long was it before Beaux would get here? She glanced up at the analog clock on the wall. More than likely, if Rigel agreed to her plans, they'd leave before the crowd and shift change would come along. Which, she didn't mind being here for it... But when there was a celebration? Hell no! She'd rather be out drinking with a somewhat newly acquainted friend!

She pushed out of her chair, letting the wheels skid backwards, and crossed the room, swinging the door open harshly and all but rushing to the main floor. Rigel was someone she had grown fond and close to. He had understood the reluctance and pain - the sheer depression of losing someone you were close to. Someone you would call your soul mate, your loved one, your life partner. And even if the circumstances were different, the output overlying emotion was the same. Sure, hers had been flanked with anger and betrayal, but it was still that same loss that kept them awake in the worst sort of ways; times they didn't choose, but were forced to remember. A wide smile turned the corners of her rosy lips. "AAHHHHH!" She cried, hurling alongside the bar top until her arms wrapped tightly around the navy haired man's neck. She crunched her cheek against his and gave several long squeezes. "I'm so happy for you! And proud! How does it feel?" The second person she had known within moving to Soleil to start their own business and be confident enough to not immediately feel that slight regret that hers had come with. He would be overwhelmed for a while, but she was sure he understood that long before opening day today.

She peered into his golden gaze with brightly lit amethyst eyes. "Ugh! I'm just so excited for you!" She shook her hands out and leaned back onto her heels, the edges of her cardigan brushing just beneath her hips. "Did you snip a lock of your first customer's hair and frame it on the wall?" She pressed his shoulder with her fingertips, nudging to indicate her tease.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:40 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

I'm feeling excited. || I'm speaking to Bree. || I'm wearing a vest || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

It had been a long month of battling against his interior designer’s unique preference over his very own salon, claiming it wasn’t the most ideal choices given the stark contrast on colours within the establishment. But Rigel took none of his harsh opinions to heart, knowing his friend had meant for the best. His words were true, that much the hair dresser was willing to admit. However, he had been very well-known for his quirky habits and preference for strange combinations. It took an awful lot of convincing from both his wife, and his family that polka-dotted shirts and striped bottoms had been a bad sense of fashion. It was hard to think that someone who now wore formal business suits had once stoop to such a tragic fashion level.

Today had been equally as exhausting, but with the accompaniment of the slow jazz music in the quiet bar, everything wasn’t as bad as it seemed. His fingers trailed the rim of his half empty wine glass, golden gaze still scanning the crowd for a familiar figure. She’d probably arrive soon.

And she did. "AAHHHHH!" the door swung open with a loud thud, and with the way a petite figure came squealing while dashing violently in his direction, Rigel instantly shrieked, quieting the bar for a solid second before the crowd went about their business once more. The regulars paid him no mind, knowing it wasn’t the first time. The newcomers on the other hand, appeared to be as shaken up as he was. Rigel was on the verge of running for his dear life, until a pair of hands latched onto him, pulling his larger frame in for a tight squeeze.

The first thing he recognized hadn’t been her voice, but her scent that smelled of fresh wild flowers, bright and lively, accompanied with the faint scent of scented shampoo from her curly brown locks. "I'm so happy for you! And proud! How does it feel?" his gaze lifted, gold meeting a pair of striking amethyst hidden beneath her long curly lashes. He fell silent for a split second, but as usual, he recovered quite quickly. ”It’s you-!” he laughed, wrapping his arms around her petite frame and offering a few friendly pats. ”Thank you-! To be honest, I’m still a tad overwhelmed. I’m excited, I’m exhausted-- and I’m starting to doubt if I’m really cut out for this-- I’ve worked at a salon, but owning a business? That’s waaay different.” running his fingers through his navy blue locks, the young man heaved a sigh. Sure, he had been giddy over owning his very own business, but with reality and his investment finally sinking in, the worries he never knew he had began to surface.

But all in all, he figured he was only over analysing every single thing. Bringing the rim of his glass to his lips, he welcomed the sweet taste of wine onto the tip of his tongue. His features brightened up noticeably with his signature smile while he awkwardly rubbed the nape of his neck. Not even his brother had been as happy as Bree, then again, that fellow had always been more of a realist than a hopeful dreamer.

”No, not yet--” he paused, ”But it’d be nice if you could to be honors of being my first customer. You get a free pass, too!” he laughed, reaching forth to take a stray brown lock into his hand. They were soft to touch, with little split ends. It wasn’t hard to tell that her lovely tresses were well taken care of. ”You have really nice curls- Hey! If you ever need help setting your hair, make sure to come by! I’d love to play around with them--”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I would've put the skeleton meme here if I wasn't so lazy-- LMAO

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:11 am
                User ImageUser Image
                                                                      「 ☞ LOCATION: The Starfish xx「 ☞ APPAREL: Work

Millie hesitated as she walked into her new work. She was pleasantly surprised when Bree called her to let her know she was taking a chance by letting the girl bartend. It was something she had been watching youtube videos on for weeks, hoping to learn something new. While she had messed up on her interview a few times, the woman seemed kind enough for the opportunity. Fingering the necklace dangling against her chest, she drew in a deep breath and opened the door. The place was quiet but still full of a lively energy. Soft music was currently playing in the background and most of the lights were on given the darkness outside from the rain. The bluenette wrung her hair out, listening as the water dropped to the entrance. Her crystal eyes danced around as her heart pounded away as her chest in nervous excitement. Actually, she was just plain nervous! In fact, she kind of just wanted to run away and never look back. This was an entirely new path for her and the very idea had her fidgeting like crazy. Hopefully no one asked her for anything too complicated, as she was still learning.

She was just glad someone gave her a chance. Swallowing the lump forming in her throat, she walked up to the other bartender behind the counter and asked where she should put her things for the day. She nodded at the direction and quickly shuffled her way to the back to set her things in a locker. Within minutes she was back out on the floor and standing like a statue wondering what to do. She had jobs in the past, but nothing like this and nothing as long lasting; hopefully. Fixing her glasses, the nervous wreck tried to psych herself up. She could do this! You're gonna fail... Licking her lips slowly as she turned her gaze towards the floor, her fingers came back up to fidget with her necklace. What if you mess up? You'll get fired... She wouldn't really get fired for a simple mistake, would she? She just got this job! She couldn't afford to look for another one with rent coming due soon.

Trying to shake the thoughts from her head, she surveyed her surroundings and decided on doing simple tasks for the moment. All current patrons had what they needed and so she wasn't really needed. Exhaling heavily, her boots clicked against the wooden floor as she went to grab for a rag to wipe down the bar. Dishes were starting to accumulate so she would need to do that next.

「 ☞ OOC: 「 ☞ MONEY: $995.25 xxxx

Quote:

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:04 pm
x
x
x
x
{Two week time skip.}

мσиםαч, мαч ②①sт

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑤
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games