Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Either the girl was an actual kid or a teen or supernatural creature stuck in a child’s body. That was what Chester was thinking as he surveyed the blue-haired lady. She was a bit stubborn and the sneeze induced a small frown from the baker himself. “Don’t worry about having to pay for the meal. I can ask your parent, guardian or whoever you are closely associated with to come here and pay tomorrow.” If Lelwani’s comrade would be blind, that would be a bit of a downside. Unfortunately, only Hikaru knew about Mel, and Chester had yet to see the harpist in person. That would wait till another time since the last thing the ginger-haired wanted was to see her getting a fever afterwards. And so, without hesitation, he asked the chef in charge to cook the soup for the lost girl, with Chester being the one holding the recipe suitable for this occasion.

Or maybe, the strawberry roll would be next after that, depending if the person would want that also. Speaking of, he checked the time and he returned to the kitchen since the cake would be almost ready.

Mood: now helping out
Company: Lelwani
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Strawberry Roll Recipe

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:32 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani stared at Chester for a moment silently before she sighed, how was she going to do that? Mel had no idea about her form so she would have to trick her. The bird simply followed hugging the towel to herself as she moved to the kitchen. She stood in there not sure what to do as she waited. She sneezed again..she should have transformed the moment it started to rain, it was easy to get sick with her size.

She sighed "Thanks." she said aloud so Chester could hear her. She waved her wings a bit as she stood there a little wet. She took a deep breath, Mel would have to wait for her. She stared around for a bit watching the people. She continued to dry herself as well.

Venue:[Taste of Italy] ✉✉Accompaniment:[No one]✉✉Mood:[Annoyed]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:22 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

Chester was relieved to know that the cake was done and he pulled the pan out of the oven while using a mitten. He left the pan on the rack to cool it down before taking off the mitten and washing his hands. He was now working on the cream, using the electric mixer to whip it into manageable peaks. However, the sneeze from the humanized bird caught his attention, meaning the poor girl must still be shivering. Thanks to the heaters, however, she would become warm. “So, how did you end up getting lost in here? Did something bad happen between you and your companion?”

He could only that the situation wasn't that extreme. The rain was one inevitable set-back, but there may be more than just the shower that led to the poor bird getting lost from her owner.

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani was quiet while she stood in the back, saying nothing in order not to disturb people. She was getting a larger warmer now which was good as she was no longer cold. She let out a small sigh before the voice of the male who invited her back here caught her attention. He asked if something happened which caused her to shake her head "Between me and Mel? No." she shrugged "I went out to get something to eat, got lost, and got wet is all." she explained as she used the towel to dry any excess water.

She looked around for a moment "I'm worried about her. She's not really equipped to be alone." she sighed.

Venue:[Taste of Italy] ✉✉Accompaniment:[No one]✉✉Mood:[Annoyed]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

The baker was about to say that it was not that bad until Lelwani mentioned about her companion possibly being lost and not being able to handle stuff on her own. He frowned because of pity. “Oh, that sucks... While I won't mind the rain being the company because of the music it creates, I hope the shower will end by tonight.” Again, only Hikaru knew about Mel being blind because of seeing the harpist in person. Chester turned off the mixer and scraped the cream off the sides of the bowl gently for better incorporation. He then used a tasting spoon to see if it's just right. He hummed in approval, being pleased by the taste, before asking the bird with another inquiry.

“Say, can you describe your companion to me?” If it would be possible for him to meet up with the revenant, he should at least know the physical appearance.

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani let out a small sigh and nodded "Its beautiful yes, but rather inconvenient." she shook her head. She hoped it would end but she had no intention of leaving her alone for that long. Mel couldn't handle that. Lelwni looked at the man and sighed "Beautiful beyond measure." she said though the birds opinions would be somewhat colored by how close she was "She is also extremely tall, but she's kind. Runs a candy store as well where everyone is welcome." she smiled "Her hair is some shade of purple I believe, silver eyes...they don't work, but even so she keeps them open now. Trust me, when you meet her she is hard to forget." she sighed.

She looked at him "What are you cooking. It smells good." she said.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image

Chester listened intently to Lelwani describing her companion, though he internally cringed at the mention of the woman being extremely tall. Yikes, I hope she's not like the dude I saw last time. But still, he sighed upon hearing that she was blind. “Poor vision, huh? Now that's tragic. Though the way you depict her is nice.” But still, Mel wouldn't be as unforgettable as Jessie. At the inquiry about what he was currently creating, he chuckled. “More like 'What am I baking?', to be exact. Strawberry rolls are the desserts I'll be serving for today.” Then the bowl of soup had arrived and Chester was pleased as he placed the tray on the table. “But before the dessert, have some macaroni soup. I may let you have a slice of my creation when you are done with it.”

With that, the baker touched the cake, pleased to see that it was almost cooled down slightly. But still, he would not roll it as part of the assembly with the cream and fruits until it was no longer warm. He ended up having to spoon the batter for the second batch for baking.

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Lelwani waved her hand at the poor vision comment. It was an understatement but the last thing she really wanted was anyone taking pity on her master. She smiled however "Mel is a wonderful woman. You should meet her I think you'll like her." she said as she begin to drink the soup which helped warm her up. It was very good. She smiled "Mel likes to make sweets too, probably not as well as you since shes not as...er...professional." she said though really Mel was just a bit older and cooked old dishes rather than use anything new.

Lelwani was happy with this, it was warming her up a lot better than normal so odds were she'd not die when she was a bird again.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

The baker was just done putting the pan into the oven and then activating the timer when the bird mentioned about Mel's skills in baking not being on par with his own. He then extracted the cake from the pan on the rack and commenced on rolling it after putting the cream and sliced fruit, taking his time with it. “What matters is that she has put her heart and soul into her creations. That's the important rule that even I have to learn with everything I do, especially in baking.” Finally, he was done with the task and he was certainly proud of himself. This time, because of the rain, there were only a few customers dropping by, but he didn't mind it that much. What mattered was that Lelwani had to return home safely once the rain would stop.

He then served a small slice of the roll, the dessert plate being settled close to the bowl. “Here you go. I hope you like it.” With that being settled, he proceeded to replenish his current supply of sliced berries and cream for the next batch.

Mood: helping out

asbloodrunscold

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Sahar felt like he was in a sort of daze. It had been nice seeing Vixen again, yet every moment with her seemed like a dream. As soon as they had parted his thoughts were filled with nothing but her once again and he still couldn't sort out his feelings. He couldn't go into work like this, but he did anyway seeing as he had bills he needed to pay and so forth. Perhaps work would be good for him actually. Holding a conversation with someone else was a better distraction than reading or watching TV, it might keep his mind occupied.

Well, it would when there were customers. Sahar had forgotten that the morning shift was a slow one. The cooks were busy preparing for the day and all he could do was tidy up the restaurant until someone came in...He let out a sigh as he idly swept the dining room, not really paying attention to what he was doing.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: absentminded. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

No. No. This wasn't right... This didn't seem quite right to her, this neighborhood seemed to be much too fancy to be the one she needed. Looking around, the fox's ears would twitch a little bit and she let out a long huff. Once she realized she was lost, Emi's ears would fall back as she put her hands on her hips. Well this was just great. Looking around, the woman headed over to the building that was closest to her and pushed the door open. Entering the place of business, Emi took a look around and determined that this place must be a restaurant. She glanced around for an employee, but couldn't spot one. She also noticed a sign that said 'Please wait to be seated' so she just stood by the sign, her tail swaying a little bit as she waited for someone to show up. As she stood there, she took in the smells of the food cooking and her stomach grumbled a little bit as she hadn't gotten a chance to eat breakfast this morning. Mostly because she didn't have any food to eat for breakfast back at home.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute tab OOC -

User Image

SoujiAtsumi

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Eventually, Sahar gave up on even pretending he was working. There weren't customers anyway, so he didn't see why it mattered if he leaned against his broom staring at nothing. Ah, he really was a mess. He had just seen Vixen the previous day and yet he was feeling restless again. He wished he could have held her longer, shared more sweet kisses, playfully chatted like they usually did...He let out another sigh, not attempting to push away the thoughts that plagued his mind.

The chime of the bell above the door drew him out of his musing and the djinn perked up right away, glad to have a distraction. "Welcome to Taste of Italy!" He greeted the woman with a smile as he placed his broom to the side, his smile growing a bit strained when he noted the fox ears and tail she sported. Fate really wanted to see him suffer, didn't it? "Will you be dining alone?" Sahar grabbed a menu before approaching the woman, relaxing when he noted that she seemed familiar. Hadn't she been here a few days ago? Orange hair and fox ears weren't a common combination...

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: absentminded. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi had been a bit distracted by looking at the decor of the building, so when a man approached her, she gave a small yelp and jumped a little bit. The fox's eyes widened a little bit and she blushed out of pure embarrassment. Looking up, the woman tilted her head a little as she looked at the white haired man. He seemed familiar...oh yes! She remembered now! She had met him when she entered this restaurant a couple days ago. Looking at the man, she would then smile at him. "Hello." She said before she thought for a second. Well, stopping to eat before doing her shopping wouldn't be so bad. "Yes. It's just me here today." She said to him.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute tab OOC -

User Image

SoujiAtsumi

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar couldn't help a small laugh when the young lady jumped. He hadn't realized she was so distracted, he didn't mean to startle her! He didn't apologize though, merely waiting for her reply. "Wonderful, if you will follow me then." He led her to one of the empty tables near the windows, imagining that she might enjoy viewing the cherry blossoms as she ate.

"My name is Sahar by the way and I will be your server. Can I get you anything to drink?" He asked after setting down the menu.

[[Ooc:
]]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games