Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:36 pm
User Image

Home: 1518 Lumiere Housing Distract

Company: No one

Relationship Status: Taken

Mood:

Wallet: $200

Bank: $900

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

--Enter--

Walks onto the grounds holding hikaru's hand looking around "beautiful day today and weather" he said while looking over at hikaru smiling sweetly "I'll be right back alright" he kissed her hand before walking to the front of the building looking at the architecture

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

Quote:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

-- Enter --

The museum hadn't changed much throughout the long weeks after the paintball event, except that the place was as good as new. She blushed at the kiss on the hand; she wished that Anthony would slow down at the public display of affection. There might be curious and shocked looks from others, but she sighed, knowing that it would be pointless to stop him. The fallen angel then stared at one of the sculptures on display. One of them was a clay statue of a pair of hands cupping a heart, a sign that love should be nurtured and cherished. It was just a typical theme in most artworks, but the workmanship was nonetheless superb. After looking at that statue, she simply searched for the next one that was worth her attention.

Mood: neutral
Company: Anthony
Money: $152.00 (Wallet) ; $1675.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

Company: No one

Mood:

Wallet: $175

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

The Rhythm of the tambourine is the music I dance to along with the very Bells of Notre Dame, Careful watching me dance or you'll lose your heart to me and fall under the music's spell as I move with the rhythm

User Image

Goes up to the gift shop area buying a new sketchbook and a few new fine tipped brushes humming as he payed the cashier then took his items going back to where hikaru was, he watched her looking for a new sculpture or piece of artwork as he walked up to her "looking for a new masterpiece hikaru?" He asked genuinely curious while holding the gift shop bag in his hands tightly yet not so much so. His eyes wandered around the museum thinking about something to surprise hikaru it was both his biological and adoptive family way to treat their special one whom carried their heart

User Image

I am no normal performer trained to make people swoon and fall in love is my favorite gift, Yet if you receive a purple iris from me know I've got my eyes for only you until you no longer want me

User Image

Quote:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:52 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

In fact, Hikaru was lost in the search for the next piece that she was cut short by her lover's voice. She shook her head at the question, the motion being slow and steady. "Not really; even old ones are fine as long as they still depict a long history. I'm not that picky when it came to art, anyway." More importantly, the brunette noticed the bag that he had brought along with him but kept her focus on the search. Luckily, there was a clay statue of a woman's smiling face, with some of the strands framing her facade. Hikaru was unsure why the woman was smiling, but at least her expression was a peaceful one, a sign of positivity towards her future. Such a peaceful thought that not everyone would manage depending on what occurred to them throughout the passage of time.

Mood: neutral
OOC: And you didn't deduct the money to show that he was buying the things. The captain may point that out to you sooner or later.

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:00 pm
User Image

Company: Hikaru

Mood:

Wallet: $175

OOC:

Anthony Ice

The Shadow of Notre Dame

User Image

Looks at a painting of two elderly nobility smiling sweetly in a romantic setting of a town square as unknowingly to him tears began flowing from his eyes down his face "this painting reminds me of old times" he said honestly while running one of his hands which were empty thru his hair moving his scarf out of place making it fall onto the ground before he shakes his head slightly trying to not show his dismay and grief. Anthony breathes slowly thinking on his past if he could have done something different he'd never be the man he was today nor would his brothers or cousin

User Image

User Image

Quote:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

Knowing that Anthony reacted a bit too much to the painting made her internally sigh. "What mattered is the present time now. Let's make the most out of it." With that, she took his hand, thumb rubbing against the knuckles, making sure that he would feel the comfort from her. More importantly, it was now night time; she had to go back home because of work tomorrow. "Anyway, we should head back home. We both have our shifts tomorrow and I have to be present at Beluga. I'll come to your house when I feel like going there." And those were her last words before they both left the museum, knowing that Hikaru should go on separate ways with him after that once they arrived at Lumiere. Nonetheless, the trip there was a meaningful one.

-- Exit --

Mood: trying to be comforting
OOC: We'll just stop there and I want to take a break from this plot. Hikaru will interact with someone else during the day change.

Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:07 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③①
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1115 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi decided to have a new change of scenery. She's wandered around most of the town but there were places she either hasn't been to yet or rarely ever goes to. Essence de Soleil was the one place she rarely ever goes since she didn't exactly have an interest in art. However, she was bored and didn't feel like heading to her usual spot around town so she picked the museum. She stood by the fountain outside of the museum, looking around the area. "I don't come here often but this place sure is beautiful." Despite the nice scenery and view, she's outside of her element, so to speak. She felt a bit out of place for some reason. Then again, her physical appearance considered a work of art in terms of science and biology due to all of the modifications she's had to her body.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image

Hikaru was done with another half-day shift at Beluga, so she chose to head to the museum since it had been a while since she was there. Today was the exhibit of a new artist, someone unknown yet in the art world but was slowly gaining recognition. Her baby blue eyes were inspecting the detail of the mosaic art depicting a blue rose, constructed out of small pieces of porcelain tiles stuck together and held in place with grout. The fallen angel would admit that the new artist had potential, but having to go to the same level as her and others would take a few more years of experience. In fact, the newcomer was fifteen years old when they first started out. The place wasn't that crowded but there were others taking pictures. Using cameras and smartphones for taking photos would be okay but touching the artworks wasn't, as part of the rules.

A voice was heard not far from her, and Hikaru inspected the newcomer, being eager in discovering the place as if it was the girl's first time. Internally, she sighed; it was as if the new girl was living far away from the outside world for a long time. Being unsure on how to start the conversation, she just stared back at the artwork.

Mood: mostly okay
Company: everyone inside the place
Money: $38.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi looked around at the various pieces of art. Most of them looked very professional, some were abstract and others appeared to be from rising stars. Due to her lack of interest in art, she wasn't informed very well of the current and popular artists. As she continued to look at the artwork, she couldn't help but feel the glance of people looking at her rather than the art. No doubt due to what she was wearing. It was pretty warm outside and inside the museum was much cooler but not enough to warrant such a thick looking jacket. She can fend off the gazes of people pretty well as she's used to getting strange looks though there are times where they seem to get to her for some reason and it makes her uncomfortable. She adjusted her hat slightly and moved on to more artwork when she stopped next to a girl who was staring at artwork that appeared to one of the rising artists. She took note of the girl's intense staring as if she were studying it carefully. She then decided to converse with her to help shrug off the peoples' stares. "You really like this piece of artwork, don't you? Are you the artist?"

Party: Azumi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:43 pm
User Image

As much as Hikaru would like to try mosaic art, that was something beyond her budget limits, so she was content with whatever she was working for a long time. When the newcomer asked if she was the artist featured in the exhibit, she shook her head. "I am an artist, but not in this exhibit. I am using a different medium rather than those small pieces to create art. But I admit that the craftsmanship is superb." And with that, she moved along to the next piece, allowing the other to follow her just in case. This time, the fallen angel was staring at an ancient temple as the subject, though it was not Japanese just like the ones she had seen back in Tokyo. Based on the structure, it was for the Maya civilization, situated within Mexico during ancient times.

"Something I have seen for this first time," Hikaru commented. In fact, she hadn't visited Mexico yet, more so with her busy schedule up to this day.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi tilted her head a bit as she examined the various pieces of art. A lot of them she couldn't make sense of as it was out of her artistic capabilities but she recognized some stuff that had been mentioned in various articles and newspapers. "An artist, huh? Well, even if you aren't the artist, I'm sure doing something with museum quality takes a lot of hard work and inspiration." She was never good when it came to drawing. Even casually. She practically had no artistic bone in her body.

Party: Azumi and an artist girl
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image

The brunette linked her own hands behind her back, not taking her eyes off the handiwork at all even when she was replying to the stranger's words. "Indeed, both can go hand-in-hand, though it is excruciating when you lack inspiration. You may just have to find that inspiration somewhere," her voice was soft as to avoid any potentially suspicious stares from the others apart from the female whom she was conversing with. That was why Hikaru had music as her companion when working on her art. Plus, there was the lingering feeling of Anthony dancing gracefully and she couldn't take her eyes off him. Such a pleasant thought, but she couldn't linger on that a bit too much, more so when she still had to focus on the present.

"I have a hunch that your opinion on art is somewhat different than mine," she rambled on, hands dropping to the side. She knew that the stranger had no malicious intentions, but it was better to be honest than to assume things the wrong way.

OOC:

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi tilted her head a bit, scratching it a bit as she continued to look at the artwork that surrounded her. "Well, art is a talent and I'll certainly give credit where credit is due when it comes to great pieces of art but that's just me talking from an amateur's standpoint." She then held her arms behind her, locking them together. "I'm not very artistic. Whenever I draw, it never turns out good. But, when I see other people's artwork and how vast of an experience gap between me and other people, it makes me a little jealous. Maybe I'm just not disciplined enough." She's tried to learn how to get better at drawing. She's even had several people help her while she was still in rehab after her operation. However, nothing really clicked for her despite what others have shown and tried to teach her.

Party: Azumi and an artist girl
Personal thoughts (OOC):

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

She sighed slowly, trying her best to encourage the other. "But yeah, what matters is that you don't give up, and the progress doesn't have to happen everyday. In fact, I was once like you when I started out." Now that she was done looking at the Maya temple mosaic art, she went on to the next one, this one depicting a church with the sun and blue sky as the weather. Sadly, it wasn't like the Notre Dame in Paris, but rather, a random one. Her next question was out of the blue, something random, but necessary for introduction. "Hmmm... who are you exactly? Considering that you are a newcomer and eager to discover new things." Her eyes were now on the stranger beside her.

OOC: Short reply. Sorry.

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games