Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The dark haired male shrugged at her remark. The move was spontaneous and he didn't think much of it. I guess I'm trying to turn a new leaf. Get rid of my dark shadow that lingers in the past. He said turning to the girl. Why was he telling a stranger these things? At this point he felt like he was going to tell her all about him. That was something he really didn't want, no need to scare her off with his life story. Then again he did feel like she was a similar person to himself but he doubted that she was a cold blooded murderer like himself. Lucas nodded, so her name was simply Ari. It was...Different if anything. He did know a few people with odd names but hers was one of the top ten.

Lucas turned his head to the girl as she gave him "Advice". Talk about whatever pops in his head huh... He wasn't sure if that would work in his case, at least when he was off of his medication. His gaze turned towards the sky, looking at the stars out in the sky. Beautiful... Beauty was such a foreign concept to him but he had to admit that there was something alluring about the night sky. Yea... He said in agreement. The dark haired male was about to start a new topic but he was cut off by a loud laugh from about a hundred feet. His gaze turned to see a handful of guys stumbling down the beach headed towards them. All Lucas could do was sigh and rub his temple, he really wasn't in the mood for this kind of s**t.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $600 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "Conversations..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Ari and located Luna Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Classy"

User Image

OOC:
Sorry I kinda sorta forgot about Lucas. New characters are so hard to remember when you're in a rhythm sweatdrop
But drunk guys sounds fine to me biggrin

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Lovely in Black || Pissed || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach || Lucas || Single

Dark shadow he said.. Ari glanced at him then turned away. Hmm.. If he said it like that, he must have had a hell of a life before. Though whatever happened in his past was nothing for Ari to get her nose into. It was his life and whatever he did before must have reasons behind his actions and what not. The girl had reasons behind her actions before in Korea. Getting in random fights, yelling at teachers, all those troublemakers would cause around places, but at least she had time to make up all those things she did, because her sister was slightly like a role model to her. She knew damn straight that whatever she was doing when she was Korea wasn't helping anyone out especially her sister. Ari still can't believe her sister didn't kick her out in the streets after all the things she did in school and outside in the city, her life was completely a hell of a ride for her. And living here at Soleil, things that happened in Korea didn't happen here as everyone seemed chilled and nice here. Well that was what she saw in this city, she doesn't really know if there will be trouble here seeing how Soleil is peaceful and relaxing to be at, but who knows what'll happen. Maybe she just has to wait and see the next thing that'll happen here.

Snapping out in her own little world of whatever she was thinking, the girl chuckled lightly as she heard the man agreed in her little random saying about the night. She had to make some sort of example and seeing how she was staring at the sky, why not try that. Even though it was just a simple short question, but at least it was something. Still relaxing and laying on the sand, Ari's eyes shifted to the opposite side of the beach as a couple of random folks laughing and walking side to side as if they were zombies. The girl coughed up a laugh and mumbled something quietly. "Very nice.. Such a way to ruin a peaceful quiet night.." Ari turned her head back to the sky and quietly watched what'll happen next, but as she waited, the girl reached in to one of her arm warmers, grabbing hold of her pocket butterfly knife just in case the zombie walking folks were going to do something.

Still on hold of her knife, Ari whistled lightly and a random tone, trying to at least cover the sound of the guys laughing. It was quite annoying hearing laughing and continuously random talks you could hear from them. With a small sigh, Ari knew they were drunk and this late a night out in the beach. Waiting for something to happen or at least the drunk folks to walk away of somewhere, her eyes shifted back at them as they made their way to the girl and man. One of the man looked in front of them and took noticed of the girl laying on the sand and a man next to her. From his eyes, they didn't look like a couple nor was speaking much, he casually yet stumbled down next to her. "Hey girly! How you doing? Why not come and hang out with guys yeah?", one of the drunk guys said to her as he grabbed hold onto her arm, "Let's get to know each other." Ari gave him a cold stare as he held onto her arm. "Don't touch me...", she said to him in a unpleasant tone and pulled her arm out of his grip. The drunk guy clicked his tongue at the girl's action. "Come on, don't be like this", the guy said as he tried once more to get the girl's arm.

Out.Of.Character:
Ah it's okay! I'm kinda creating a new character right now and been focusing on her profile x3 So it's totally fine!

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucas watched out of the corner of his eye not moving a muscle. What are these clowns going to do... He thought to himself still staying perfectly still. It seemed that the stumbling dogs were completely ignoring him, that was their first mistake. Lucas clicked his tongue and grinned his teeth. How disrespectful, ignoring the only threat in the area but Lucas didn't move. His dark eyes stared down the drunken fool who was forcing himself on his new found acquaintance. Was she an acquaintance or just a stranger, was there a difference. He didn't care, his blood was boiling. Lucas pushed himself off of the sand and wiped off the sand from his pants. Annoying... He mumbled. His movement seemed to catch the attention of the other drunken men that were standing behind the one messing with Ari. He watched as the group slowly made a circle around him, doing their best not to fall into the sand. One...Two...Three...Four. Five including the one outside of the circle. He thought to himself. Lucas slowly cracked his neck before turning his gaze to the sky. Beautiful...Huh. He said aloud. Lucas' calm look turned into a devilish grin.

Eh? This assclown want's a fight? Seems like we have someone who wants to die! One of the drunks exclaimed before chuckling maniacally. The group began to advance which made Lucas chuckle. If they want a fight it's their deathwish... He thought as the group charged at him. Lucas threw an elbow at the closest drunk who charged him, crushing his face. After throwing the elbow he followed through with a left hook to the next guy, his fist adjusted into an open palm and he slammed the man's head into the sand. Luckily this is sand or your skull would be crushed. He thought with a devious grin. Lucas used his hand on the mans head to push off the ground and did a handstand. His handstand turned into an spin that threw his feet at the remaining two, knocking them unconscious. The fight flashed in an instant and Lucas was back on his feet wiping off his bloodied hands.

Heheh... He chuckled, reality and his bloody fantasy were starting to mix. He took a step forward and his hand viciously wrapped around the last mans collar. I'd suggest that you back off before you end up like your other pathetic pals. He said with wide yet psychotic smile. Nothing like a good fight to get him going. Lucas looked around the drunk male to Ari and smiled softly. Sorry you had to see that Ari... He said, using his free hand to rub the nape of his neck.

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $600 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "This seems fun..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Ari and located Luna Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Classy"

User Image

OOC:

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Lovely in Black || Quite Amazed || Captain's Deck: DJ || Beach || Lucas || Single

Ari was ready to punch one of the guys that were grabbing onto her arm. She still had her hand inside her arm warmer ready to take out the knife and placed on the guy's neck, but her attention turned to Lucas as he got up then watched as the other guys that was here surrounded him in a circle while the other was still next to her, trying to get her to go with him. As Lucas deal with the other four guys around him, Ari kept pulling her arm back away from the first guy and kicked him away from her. "Damnit! Get lost you creep!", the girl said loudly as she kept fighting back from the first guy, "Uggh! Stop being so stubborn, just come with me!" The guy continuously tried to grab the girl's arm, almost pouncing onto of her to stop her from struggling. The girl was unable to get her knife out of her arm warmer, but as the guy pinned her down and held down her arms, Ari's head turned to the side to one of the guy's wrist, biting it. That was the best she could do since she was pinned down and couldn't break hold out of it. "I said get lost creep!", the girl bit down harder on his wrist, making the guy pulled his arm back then send to her face a rapid punch. "Ow! That hurt you b***h!"

Before the punch could make a direct hit to her face, the guy's attention turned to Lucas as he heard a chuckled and looked as his companions were knocked out cold and down to the sand. His eyes couldn't believe this guy knocked every of his companions down! Four vs. one and not a single one of his men knocked him down of his feet. The guy was going to grab Ari and placed a knife onto her neck, going to threaten Lucas to back away, but watched as the man grabbed his collar and told him to back off before he ends up being like his friends down and out cold. Ari looked behind Lucas the four drunk guys out cold on the sand. Her eyes widen at the sight then to Lucas. 'What the hell!? No way he did all of this!', the girl thought then remembered something he said before this happen. Dark shadow that lingers in his past... He really did have one hell of a life before to knock out four guys down on the ground! No doubt about it! Those guys had the advantage as there was four of them around including the one next to her, but he knocked them out like they were nothing! Getting off the sand and standing up straight, Ari looked at the guy still in the grip of Lucas' hand then to him as he apologize for her to witness what just happen. She shook her head in response and crossed her arms. "No need to apologize. Used to see this all the time back home.", she said to him as she walked to him and placed a hand onto of one of his hand holding the drunk guy and gave him a smile, "Lemme handle this one." Since this was the last guy not out cold, why not do the same, but this time just Ari handling it. She kinda was hoping for some trouble or some sort of fight and this happens, she figured why not. Best to let it out her system while he was still conscious and slightly frightened at what just happened.

Out.Of.Character:

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:25 am
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Demon ║ 22 ║ $1180 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Showing Support

Lillian stopped at the parking lot before the beach, staring out at the waves with a blank look. Slowly bringing each foot up, she took off her heels and held them at her side without breaking her gaze away from the rolling waves. After a few long seconds of standing on the asphalt, she dropped her shoes and walked onto the sand, uncaring if anyone stole her shoes; she had plenty more at home. Her long hair whipped around her neck and shoulders as she walked closer to the shore, slowly moving hair that stuck to the corner of her mouth. Stopping on the muddy shore line, feeling icy water slide up her feet and slide back, she was lost in...Somewhere. She wasn’t even sure where she had gone herself. Just like when Ty had told her they should see other people, she felt absolutely numb. Blinking slowly, her garnet gaze drifted to the sound of seal off in the distance before returning to the vastness in front of her. Turning her gaze down to her feet, she turned and began walking along the shore, in the opposite direction of the resort. The blonde wasn’t sure what she should be thinking or feeling right now, or anymore.

In a blank mind space, Lillian tucked her hands behind her back as the skirt of her dress billowing around her thighs was the only sound she focused on. The beach seemed oddly quiet, even with the nice day it was. Bringing her head up, squinting her red eyes to the rays of the sun, she softly began to hum to herself the farther she got from everything else. “Ow…” the blonde hissed softly as she stopped walking and moved her foot back. Looking down at what she had stepped on, she slowly bent down at the knee when she noticed part of a shell sticking out from the mud. Smoothing her dress out a bit, she reached down and picked up the shell, wiping away the mud and cleaning it off as a wave rolled in. Lillian sighed heavily as she dropped her hands as her elbows rested on her knees and her feet sunk into the mud. Of course, an abalone shell. Standing back up, she turned the shell over in her hands a few times, inspecting it. She still had the necklace in her jewelry box at home, with the broken clasp. Inhaling deeply, she exhaled through her nose and tossed the shell back into the ocean. No use remembering.

Turning back towards the direction she had come, she began her trek back towards the parking lot. It took a while, but she finally reached her car, grabbing her shoes that were still lying around, and tossing them in after unlocking the car. Since she was here and she didn’t have work for another few hours, she might as well do the ‘homework’ Sinclair had given her. Grabbing the tablet from her front seat, she locked her car back up before moving back down to the shore. Finding a spot near the shoreline, but far enough away not to get wet, she settled herself in the sand and booted up the internet on the device. Digging her toes into the sand, she turned on the music player to have it playing in the background while she worked on revamping her house.

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Demon ║ 22 ║ $1180 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Showing Support

Lillian had been lost in her ‘homework’, picking out and ordering new pieces of furniture, that she had completely forgotten about how she was having trouble feeling anything. After she had finished and the light in the sky was starting to dim, she had taken to using one of the music apps installed on the tablet. It wasn’t anything special, mostly for just making melodies than actually recording any lyrics. Her non-broken fingers tapped away at the buttons on the screen that gave off different beats, her head bobbing along to the music. It took her about ten minutes to remember how to work the app, since she hadn’t used it in so long, but once she had it down, she was recording beats left and right. Eventually, although her vocal chords were burnt from crying so much, and out of practice, she closed her eyes and began singing to herself.

"I don't like pain, but I bring it to life
                                            I don't like scars but I am good with a knife
                                            I don't like tears when I'm starting to cry
                                            And then I realize I'm destroying my life

I do this to myself
                                            I do this to myself
                                            Stop blaming someone else
                                            We do this to ourselves"

Perhaps she knew exactly what she was feeling after all. Lillian felt her hair whip around her shoulders as she sighed and dropped her head. Setting the tablet in the sand beside her, she rubbed at her eyebrows in exasperation. She wanted to stop feeling like this. She wanted to move on with her life, like he wanted to do, but she found it rather difficult. Swallowing the lump that was starting to form in her throat, which was hurting from using her out of practice singing voice, she looked back up and dropped her arm against her knees as she brought them up towards her chest. Well, she had always been good at pretending, might as well just continue on with it. She had pretended to be well in the years of his absence, she could pretend there never was a them to begin with. While the thought made her feel disgusted with herself, she had no choice but to go along with it. The blonde, lost in herself, jumped at the sound of her phone going off. Twenty minutes? Sighing heavily, she grabbed the tablet beside her and slowly rose to her feet, her face contorting with the burning pain from her torso. Turning away from the waves, she began her trek back to the resort, barefoot and blank faced.

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:52 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④④
( ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" I will always be there for you to the very end."

The half breed was walking along the beach as he was making his way to Subs N' Stuff for something to eat before he went shopping to stock up his fridge. His mind pondered a bit as he was thinking what he wanted to eat there. The more he thought about it the more hungry the young man got. Blaze let out a groan slightly and tried to take his mind off of his hunger by looking out at the water. He put his hands in his pocket's as they started to get a little cold. It was a little colder here at the beach because of the cold breeze from the ocean and the fact that it was fall.

(ooc: Sorry its short >.<)

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Hungry
Wearing:Casual Fall

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:05 pm
tokyoloverTM

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When we love, we always strive to become better than we are...

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩυяι Ⓒнιαкι◄
►ι αм ωєαяιηg: Look at picture above (Homunculus Mark on her upper right shoulder)◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Collecting materials with Minx...and currently wet.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
╚══════════════╝

One might find it odd that there is a lone backpack on the beach nearby the water with cat near it as if it were protecting it like some kind of guard dog. Anybody who dared to get within grabbing distance of this backpack would receive a threatening screech from the adorable fur ball. That's because this cat is protecting her owner's stuff, but where is the owner? That answer would come soon when someone rose from underneath the water. Anyone who look at this girl would think she is crazy to be in the water during the fall considering how cold it can get, especially with the breeze that makes the effect of the wet skin even worse. However, this did not bother the woman named Zuri. From the depths of the ocean she rose carrying...a bag of water? Why is she carrying a bag of water? If she were to give an answer, people may think she is crazy. Once she was at shore, she met up with the cat protecting the backpack. Instead of screeching, the cat purred happily as Zuri pet her, confirming that she is the owner of the cat and the backpack. After petting the cat for a moment, she opened the backpack, pulled out a towel and dried her hair as she pulled out several plastic containers and a tiny shovel. From there she began to shovel sand into the containers. What is this girl up to?

""

...When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Yuri_Misawa

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Blaze was still looking out at the water before his eye's slowly trailed to a backpack that was sitting on the beach by the water along with a kitten. Blaze blinked a little confused to as why there was a backpack and kitten left here. He looked around the beach to see no one other then him on the beach. Did someone just leave the bag and kitten here? No they must of just forgot the bag but... What about the kitten? Blaze started to make his way over tot he bag and kitten to make sure that the kitten was alright but just as he was getting closer to them a girl came out of the water all of the sudden. Startled slightly Blaze stepped back as he had no idea anyone was in the water. Wait how long was she under for!? Wasn't she cold!? "Miss are you alright!?"

Blaze hurried over to the girl just to make sure everything was alright. She was going to catch a cold! " You shouldn't be in the water this time of year you know." He stated as he noticed the bag of water and he blinked confused.

Mood: Hungry and slightly worried

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:40 pm
tokyoloverTM

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩυяι Ⓒнιαкι◄
►ι αм ωєαяιηg: Look at picture above (Homunculus Mark on her upper right shoulder)◄
╚══════════════╝

Zuri kept digging sand into her containers until a boy came up to her asking if she was alright. One look at herself confirmed that she isn't injured in anyway, so why would he think that she is injured? She would understand why when he made the statement, "You shouldn't be in the water this time of year you know". He thought that she was going to catch a cold or worse: hypothermia. She has to rest him assure that neither of these things will not happen to him. The cat started to screech at Blaze but Zuri placed a finger on her mouth to show that he means no harm. This effectively quieted the adorable white fur ball. She stood up from the ground and said to him,

"There is no need to be concerned. Weather, oxygen and sickness are three among many things that cannot affect me. You however seem like you need nourishment. Unfortunately I'm not carrying any snacks with me, but there is a sandwich shop nearby...you seem to be affected by the cold. Certainly there should have been a café you could find warmth in."

...When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Yuri_Misawa

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Blaze noticed the kitten starting to act up and he stepped back to give the kitten some space but the girl that came out of the ocean quiet the little cutie down. As the girl explained to him that she could not get sick at all he blinked surprised. " What really!?" He asked, wondering how that could be, She must not be human if this was so. He then wondered what she was if she could not get sick. " Yeah I was just heading there now to get something to- Wait! How did you know that I needed food!?" Blaze asked surprised as he took a step closer seeing the kitten was no longer acting up. Did she hear his stomach growl? No he had not growled for at lest ten minutes so that wasn't it...This girl sure was something!

" My name is Shakaku, Blaze Shakaku! It's nice to meet you." He said with a big grin as he stock out his hand for her to shake if she wanted to. Seeing he lived in Japan most of his life he was use to introducing himself by his first name first. He wasn't wasn't like his brother Shinzo though but he still kept some of his japanese trait's just because he was so use to them.

Mood: Hungry and confused

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:11 pm
tokyoloverTM

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓩυяι Ⓒнιαкι◄
╚══════════════╝

The reaction Zuri received from Blaze is...well, different. Not the first time someone may have believed what she said, but it is not as common as those who don't believe her. A slight grin came to her face when he asked her how did she know that he needed food. To share her knowledge is something that gives her joy, but first introductions were necessary since he introduced himself to her. She received his hand with her hand to complete the handshake and introduced herself in the same way he did to her.

"Chiaki. Zuri Chiaki. A pleasure to meet you as well. As for how I knew of your hunger, the most obvious would have been the growl of your stomach, but that did not occur. However, a closer look you tells me certain symptoms of hunger. Someone like you is perceived to be excited, but you don't have that level of energy you normally do. This could be interpreted as hunger or lack of sleep, but the lack of baggy eyes leads me to believe that it is hunger...so sum that up, I have studied bodily functions for quite some time so there are certain things I can tell about people without them having to say a word."

Yuri_Misawa

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste had just left the near by bar called the Captain's deck and headed to the beach. For as long as she could remember she had never been to one so she figured since she was near by she would head over. She took a deep breath as took the smell in of the salty air. The wind began to pick up a little bit and began to play with her hair. She soon began to sing once more. Suddenly a gust of wind blew by and took her hat with it. She began to chase it. When she thought she had it she jumped for it but missed getting a face full of sand and getting some in her jacket. She sat up sputtering trying to get the sand off her face. She then took her jacket of revealing her back with the scars to shake it out. "This really is becoming an issue wait where is my job application?" She began to dig in her bag and breathed a sigh of relief when she had found it.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

(this is the song she is singing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBHUfv40pM )

Heiress Of Life

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games