Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:31 am
INN EAGAN

Spongebob ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Vaguely he heard his front door, but his attention was mostly focused on the problem in front of him. Hearing the doors rattle, he sighed irritably. This wasn't something he wanted to do like this! He might say something stupid-er, then he'd already done. "Bree, I'm sorry," he croaked through the door. Just remain calm. Don't think of last night. Forget all the screams. The smells. The demons. The terror. Forget it all. Focus on the task in front of you. God he was still in his costume! With a frustrated, and spiteful grunt, he began tearing off his clothes, not at all caring about being naked in the hallway. He tossed the clothes aside and stared at them like he wanted to burn them and never see them again.

"I shouldn't have left like that..." he said as he turned his gaze to the floor in front of him. His jaw clenched tightly, straining the muscles in his jaw and showing his veins. "I-...I tri-ied to call you, bu-but you didn't-" He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Pick up." His voice sounded like a frightened child; low, quivering and breaking apart. It held fear and unnerving loneliness. He knew she was mad, livid, at him. But he just wanted to hold her. He needed comfort like she did. Finn curled up into a ball beside the door, right leg unable to bend and stretched out, and his shoulders shuddering with his whimpering cries.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:51 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Angry; Hurt.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

His sincere quell couldn't wrap around her shaking body. Every inch of her was fed up with the dire need of comfort. She just wanted to push everyone away until she couldn't see them in her line of sight, even through her mind. He wasn't even close to the apology she needed to calm her boiling blood. Her hushed cries lay just below the tearing of his clothes, her hands unable to release their grip around her legs. She stared down into the gap between her torso and chest, sniffling and sniveling like a damn baby. She hated this. She hated every little part of this argument - this entire ordeal. It did nothing but slice a jagged, serrated knife into their marriage. He deserved to cry out there in that hallway. Even if that tiny percentage of her morality still wanted to drag him in and let him lay on the bed while she stayed on the floor; easing herself into unconsciousness through her pitied out crying. But she wouldn't give in so easily this time around. Chilling goosebumps arose onto her arms, making her shudder and quiver at the lack of nutrition to her body. He had nothing on her. He had absolutely no idea what she had been through in the last twenty four hours; simply because he refused to be there.

Yet here he lay outside of the door expecting her to open it and come crawling to his lap to forgive him and apologize for her own acts. She wasn't sorry. She would let him lay out there if it meant showing him a tiny part of just how irritated, annoyed, and neglected she felt. Never before had she refused something from him, but with this most recent action, there was almost no way she would let him into this room. He'd sleep on the couch if he was so damn tired. When he had left, she didn't know her phone would be dead, much less where it was. It could have been in Tyrese's car for all she knew. Silence uttered itself from beneath the door's crevice, heart painfully pulsing in her chest. It felt as if it would rupture any moment. Only the harsh, rugged inhales and occasional push of the door could remind him she was there listening - although it was only in part.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:25 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Surprisingly, not earning a reply back helped him calm down a little. It didn't stir up his haggard emotions anymore than they already were and that's what helped him calm. If only slightly. His cries slowly died into the occasional ragged breath as he brought his head up a little and stared at the crown molding of their hallway. His normally vibrant golden eyes were clouded over and dulled like they were covered in tarnish. "You don't know how I felt yesterday..." he began as he thought back to the morning before when she hadn't come home. "When you didn't come home." With a heavy sigh, he combed a shaking hand through his hair as the floodgate of yesterday's terror cracked wide open in new ways. "At first I just thought maybe you were at work, that when I woke up the next morning I'd see you sleeping in bed like I always do. But...But when you weren't there and I couldn't reach you, I began to panic." Letting his head lull back against the wall, he ran his hand over his mouth and long his jaw. He remembered trying not to panic; trying to remain calm, but how can you when your wife and mother of your child hadn't come home and couldn't be reached? You freak out!

"I looked all over for you. All over downtown. The Starfish. I was starting to think the worst Bree. I thought-" he cut himself off as he had to swallow another lump that had formed in his throat. He shuddered at the feeling. Thinking his wife had been in some horrible accident. One that she may never recover from, or worse, come back from. God, he had been so scared. So panic stricken. That she had been ripped away from him without even a moment of warning! He felt a new onset of tears wanting to break over the dam, but he forced them back. Sniffling and wiping his nose with the back of his hand, he forced a somewhat composed composure. "And then I get a call from Ty that you're in the hospital. He didn't even tell me what was going on! I had no idea what was happening, and I thought the worst was coming true. That you were gone and I didn't even get to tell you 'I love you' that day. And when I get there, instead of being able to be relieved, I'm told our baby might have di-" He couldn't even finish that sentence without breaking down. It was bad enough that he thought the worst of his wife, but to think that their baby, their one and only child, could have been just as easily ripped away...It ripped his heart into shreds.

Honestly, he felt awkward right now. Even through his fit, he felt extremely uncomfortable laying everything down like this. He never did it. He was always her rock when she was feeling weak and vulnerable. It was his job. But now he was and she was so pissed off that he was left floating alone and drowning. And it hurt. Forcing his right leg to bend, there was a cringe worth crack from the bones causing the broken man to give a moment to cry out in agony. Rubbing at his knee, a new force of habit after having hurt it, he looked down at the swollen joint with listless eyes. "I still think it was dumb what you did..." he muttered through quivering lips. "But I shouldn't have left you like that. I was feeling way too many things at once that I...Just didn't know how to process them. And I'm sorry."

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:01 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Angry; Hurt.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Those next words that left her mouth... She could feel a relaxing cool begin to thread itself through her skin. Like an ice pack held against a hot burn... Just to hear that he had actually worried about her, had freaked out knowing that his partner wasn't there was enough to stop the crying if just for a bit. Instead, it weaved into soft sobs, her now still head coming back to rest against the crevice built in from a panel of wood along the door. Her prolonged crying hadn't quite been quenched, but it was enough for her to pass a few words through her lips. She rolled her head to the left, then the right, as if trying to push herself through the door and into his lap, wanting very much to feel that same warming and strong hold around her fragile body. Even if he didn't see, or Tyrese didn't see it, she knew she had proven to herself just how much of an independent woman she was. She could be there for herself.. She had clearly proven that on her walk home. Taking a break in Doux and meeting Tyrese there was nothing but an accident. A purely crazy happenstance. She had never meant to have him walk her home... But if he didn't, she may have very well been stuck out all night in hiding. She may have gone to stay the night at the bar, trying to find some sort of malformed sleep on a booth chair until she awoke the next morning, still dirty and crumpled.

Just to hear him coming to her rescue like her prince her subconscious had been longing for these past few hours... She shuddered out a long sigh and ran her hand back through her curls, keeping her legs close to her chest. She was afraid if she extended out any further... She'd only be crushed both mentally and physically in the process. So for now, she'd only slowly come forward from her shell towards the warming light reaching out for her. Her curls fell back against her head, cheeks red and eyes pink from the constant droplets flowing from her opened eyes. They stung each time she closed them - forcing her to leave them open and stare at the situation she enveloped herself in. "When I got home..." She croaked, thinking back to two days ago, walking through the front door after her dad dropped her off. "You hardly said two words to me before you were off to work again..." She sniveled, pressing her sleeve underneath her nose and wiping; leaving her nose stinging from the fabric. "I was gone for an entire week and a half... And it's like you didn't even notice a difference when I walked through that door..." She whispered. Her voice just barely carried through the bottom of the door, but it wouldn't get louder for a while.

"I heard from you once that entire day when you asked if you wanted to have lunch together..." Her hair slid against the door, emitting a soft scratching noise. "It hurt to know it wasn't even worth asking me about my trip... Asking me what I did... Or how things went..." Another small square of silence. The moments ticked past, her mouth remaining open as if trying to gather her words together. In reality, she was going through the events in her head; watching the blades of grass fly beneath her in a sea of green before she hit the concrete and the rain pouring against her, forcing her down in a demonic rage. "I didn't even get to see you until the next morning... And even then... You couldn't even finish enjoying the moment before rattling off about how stupid and idiotic I was... Scolding me like I had no sense of what I did..." Her lips quivered, another cry wanting to rear its ugly head and come forth from her mouth. But she denied it, making her throat squeeze tight painfully. The closed curtains on the other side of the room delayed any more sunlight to bring itself in. "It was like you couldn't even be excited that I was alive... You just went on and on about how much of a complete dumbass I was before just leaving the room..." She finished, swallowing bubbles down her throat.

"I couldn't get a hold of you... I hardly even knew where my phone even was..." Every syllable held a token of distress behind them. "And when I got a hold of it... It was dead..." She shook her head, pursing her lips and sucking in her cheeks at the taste of something sour in her mouth. Maybe it was just the bitter thought process fumbling through her mind. "I walked home Finn... I walked home because I knew my husband didn't want to be there with me. Instead, he'd rather be out drinking with his friends at a festival, too wrapped up in his own thoughts to even get his wife home safely." Her shoulders began their small shuddering again, shaking relentlessly in place against the door. "We walked home." He wouldn't let him forget she wasn't alone. "Dirty, barefoot, and unable to contact anyone... Through miles of trick or treating children..." Her voice trailed off. If he was so worried, then why didn't he come to her? Why didn't he come to her side if she didn't answer? Was it one sided when it came to searching for the significant other? "I had to stop at Doux just to catch my breath..." The hospital was miles from their house. What seemed like a fifteen or 20 minute drive to them would be far too long for her. She had spent hours getting back home. "When Tyrese found me while he was out trick-or-treating with Sela, he wouldn't let me walk the rest of the way..." New tears formed, making her voice shaking and raspy. "I didn't even hear from you. I saw you once in the last two days for you to yell at me over something neither of us could see happening. I didn't know where you were. I didn't know how to talk to you... I had to fend for myself until you decided to come home." Albeit, the last part was a bit of a harsher snap, but she eased up almost immediately. "For you to come home and simply say 'I'm home', like I was supposed to come running to you all healed and better..." It finally trailed off, silencing any anger that was about to release itself. Instead, more quiet cries came from her body in hopes to help relieve the stress. "I suffered through the entire day and night without you... Without someone that had made a promise to be there for me every time I needed him... I needed you, Finn... And you left me here to do everything by myself..."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:08 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

She thought he wasn't happy she was back all because he had to go to work? Of course he was happy! He missed her. He always missed her when she left. She was his life. And so was their developing child. If he lost either, or both, he'd be a wreck. A shell of a man. Sure he could find happiness on his own and didn't need her to be happy, but she brought the most happiness into his life. She was the sun that beat down on him and caressed him all at the same time. How could he not be happy when she came home? It was just like in high school when she left to go home for holidays and he had to stay at school. He would always surprise her with a special date to show her just how happy he was to have her back home. To be in his arms. Finn knew how much she loved Halloween; her favorite holiday. He was going to give her a surprise date to the festival, even though they'd be going anyways. He was going to surprise her with a bouquet of rocky mountain columbines, baby's breath and blue orchids, and ask her to accompany him on a date. He didn't get the chance though.

And the whole not living in the moment of knowing his world was alright, was a straight up lie! He was so relieved, happy, anxious and fearful all at the same time. A whirlwind of things were running through his mind that he felt completely overwhelmed. He had almost just lost his entire family in one foul swoop! There would be no recovering from something like that. There would be no moving to make himself feel better, just plain moving. He wouldn't be able to stay here knowing that his whole life was shattered here if something like that happened. All connections to the world would be severed and who knows, he might even sink low enough to end his own life just so he could be with her again. That's what she did to him. If one of them went, then they both had too. There was no in between, living without his soul mate. Finn sighed softly, still listening as she talked on.

He knew he did things wrong and he was apologizing for them, but yesterday was possibly the worst day of his life. The stress of everything that was going on, he didn't know how to react to it. Everything was all at once, like being hit by a freight train and he was completely blindsided. But when she accused him of partying like a drunken college kid, he felt a surge of rage. Clenching a hand into a fist, he slammed it against the wall beside him. "I wasn't partying like an idiot. I went to the festival and just happened to run into Dia and Gin. I was waiting for you to call me so I could come pick you up; I even called but you didn't answer," he spat rather dryly. "That festival..." He wanted to wipe his memories clean of it. Take a scouring pad to his brain and completely scrub them clean.

"Demons took over the festival and started kidnapping people, Gin being one of them. I wasn't drinking. I wasn't partying. I was fighting for my life trying to save Gin and come home. I..." his voice slowly lowered into a quiver as he ran a hand through his still white hair remembering the vision showed to him by that creepy little demon woman. "I saw things I don't think normal people were meant to see...I'm glad you weren't there. I would never have forgiven myself if you were there and something bad happened to you." He sighed heavily, slowly turning over towards the door, sitting on his knees as he leaned forward and let his forehead bang against the door, closing his eyes. "You're not just my wife Bree. I didn't marry you just because I couldn't live without you. I married you because I love you. I may not show it right away, but I love you more than my own life and you should never question that. You know that."

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:36 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

That one punch alone made her shiver and jolt in fear. Her heart picked up pace, shoulders shuddering away from the door as if it would come tumbling down on her. She felt so lost. So defeated and hurt and trying to scrunch herself up on that tiny ledge she sat on. Any more rocking and the pieces would fall, leaving her to drift and drown into an empty abyss of nothing. It scared her. The irritated anger that rumbled between his lips, laced over the words and caramelizing them until she could feel them slice spiteful swords into her skin. But one thing rang out to her through his frantic explanation. If he hadn't gone... If he had stayed at that hospital and gotten her home, this wouldn't be happening. He wouldn't have come across demons like his shivering voice was talking about. Demons... The word felt familiar to her mouth. Like Lillian... Like someone she hated. Like someone that had almost killed her just to kill her. If he had been in that exact situation, then she wouldn't be able to blame him. She couldn't. It's not like he knew the so called demons would arrive. It wasn't like he could peer into the future to see if he lived through the next day. But at the same time, she almost didn't feel sorry for him. He had at least made it out alive and unharmed from what she could tell without anyone snapping his head off. When the door rattled and shook, she pushed herself forward, scooting her upper half an inch or two away from the door so only the bottom of her back could press against it. Everything just felt so scattered at this very moment. Like she was really just having an argument with a friend and not a lover.

Knowing her retorts would be useless, she only sputtered out more tears, letting them drift down and onto the back of her hand that wiped them away just as quickly. Her ribs were aching the more she sat in this position, but she didn't care. It was numb now. It was the only thing keeping her real in this moment. If she could feel pain, it meant she had that small sliver of a chance to stay on that ledge before it all drifted into nothing. Her socked feet fumbled with each other, toes wiggling absently before curling in completely. You know that. Did she? If she did, then why was their a film of doubt reeling through her mind? Another heave brought itself to her throat. Letting it pass with nothing but air, she sighed through her silenced crying. A long sniffle. She didn't want to be snapped at anymore. She didn't want to sit here and be scolded like some God forsaken child. She was an adult. Her own adult. He didn't own her. They had a mutual likeness for each other... Something that glued them together as the power couple they were. Her hands came down to rest their backs against the carpet, leaning her head against the door. She could feel his presence there and it hurt. It ached for her not to open that door and let him see her absolutely torn apart by his actions. She was just so sick and tired of having this happen needlessly over and over. This was the third time within three weeks.

Her gaze directed itself back into the void between her womb and legs. Is this what their child would be welcomed into? A house full of heartache rather than love? Would she or he be like Sela and try to run off the next morning without a single word of adoration from her parents? She felt disgustingly sick at the very thought of it. Wrapping her arms around her waist, she sat in sniffling defeat, an occasional sob exhaling itself from her lips. Nothing mattered anymore.. If just for once he could apologize without making an excuse for it around every corner, maybe she'd feel better. Her face felt hot, eyes puffy and slightly swollen. She was too afraid to speak. Too afraid to talk and get whiplash again from the ride. And to weak to even stand up for herself anymore. She had wasted the last of that strength against Lillian, the walk home, holding Tyrese up, and the first snap at Finn. Now she only hung herself tiredly against the door, perched on a panel that was falling away at the edges.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Against the door, sitting like this, his knee was in burning pain but he tried hard to ignore it. But either way he spun this, it wasn't working. If she wouldn't believe his words, he wanted to show her, but he couldn't do that if she wouldn't open the door. He wanted to wrap her up in his arms and convey everything that she was doubting about him. The fact that she was, hurt. It hurt more then he ever could have imagined. Like being shot through the chest with an arrow. And it most certainly wasn't the arrow of love; love shouldn't hurt this much. How could she think to doubt him after all these years? If he didn't love her, did she think he would have stayed? If he didn't love her, would he had gone above and beyond to put that nursery together for her? Would he have cried with happiness when she told him she was pregnant? He loved her more than words could express! And if he couldn't express that, then she'd never understand. She just needed to open the door.

He'd wait until the world stopped turning for her to do it too. It didn't matter if he was in pain or dying, he'd wait for her to open the door for him. He'd wait forever and beyond. Closing his eyes, he exhaled a heavy breath of defeat, a long moment of silence except for her cries beyond the door. "Oh it's a long and winding road, but you don't have to walk alone. Cause no matter where we are I will keep you in my heart and I will think of you as I go~" he sang to her through the door. For some reason, the song just came to him. It was one he'd been working on for...Gosh he couldn't even remember now. He'd began making it especially for her. It was a surprise, one long in the making, but he wasn't quite finished with it yet. Still. He didn't even have the guitar melody for it yet. It was just words in his head and a simple beat of his hands. "I'll think of you, as I go. So when I leave, you're not alone. And no matter where we are, we will never be that far cause I will think of you as I go~"

Bringing a hand up, he placed it gently against the door, still leaning against it. "Bree...Just open the door. Please..." he begged, his voice close to a whisper. He needed to show her. Convey it all. It was only then that his 'Sorrys' would mean anything to her. That his declarations of love were true. She was in doubt, and it hurt, but the only way she wouldn't be was if she just opened the door and let him in.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:58 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Confused; Wanting.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Just when she thought she might be falling off, her head rose to the sound of a handsome voice, singing in desperation just for her. It dripped honey along her pores, filling them with a sweet kindness that made her heart throb even more than it should have. The lyrics remained foreign to her. His song stretched out, curling around her body and caressing her in a warm blanket; long and large enough for her entire body to be covered. It felt nice... Relaxing... Comforting... Having it come from his lips made it that much better. The begging in his tone threw her over the line. She jumped, feeling her emotions finally raveling themselves and balling back into the way they were supposed to be. Although she'd need some serious emotional bandages, she couldn't do this anymore. Those few lyrics and his melodic voice told her she could- would do otherwise. Throwing herself onto her knees, her tights sliding her calves against the dark wood and finally reached for the lock. She fumbled with it, trying with all of her might to find the person on the other side of the door. She hadn't slept or really been with her husband in over a week and a half. Even the calls they made were kept short. Sniffling, she let out the last few anguished sobs, louder and echoing around her head. Click.

The door he hadn't been leaning on opened. She drew it back, avoiding catching it against her ankle, and forced herself on her hands and knees, clambering for anything in view that might bring her closer. Lifting her head, the dark brown curls fell along her cheeks and forehead, moving away the higher she rose it. Her purple, somber gaze lifted to his body, naked, limp and crumpled against the door. She could hardly see the torn clothes off a few feet away in her peripheral vision. Her body shuddered, anticipating the warmth that would soon be hers again. God she hoped it would be hers. She wanted to be selfish. She wanted to throw herself into him and have him kiss her tear ridden cheeks while she squeezed him tight. She didn't care if it hurt her ribs beyond repair... She just wanted her Finn back. She wanted Finn Teagan back.

She wanted to be Aubrey Teagan again. Just like it was supposed to be.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:19 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He could suddenly hear fumbling on her end. Did it work? Would she finally open the door and let him in? Or was she just going to shout at him to leave her alone? The door opposite him swung open and he turned his head slightly to look at the tear stained face of his wife. He felt a cold chill run down his body at the wind created by the door, his battered body lining with goosebumps. The road rash on his back was red and slowly forming a purplish hue around it. A medium sized laceration ran across his abdomen, from the skeletons the night before. His knee was a swollen mess and he'd probably be off it for a while. The heavy bags under his eyes from lack of sleep where only made worse from his own tears. A small bruise was here and there, but over all, he just looked like a beaten man begging for the comfort of his wife and at the same time wanting to comfort her.

Turning towards her, ignoring the pain in his knee the best he could, a side view of his half sleeve tattoo could be seen from his right arm before he was latching himself onto her. He didn't mean to grip her tightly, but he did it anyways. She was surprisingly colder than usual. Was it because she had felt so alone? Pulling back slightly, he rained down kisses on her tear stained face, his hands wrapping around her jaw and neck lovingly. He kissed the corners of her eyes to dry her tears before capturing her lips in a passion filled kiss, hoping to convey to her that he really did love her. He left her lips a moment, giving a smaller reassuring one right after. "I love you so much. Don't you ever doubt me again alright!" he demanded but not in a stern or angry tone. It was more of a plea then anything else. He gave her another kiss before wrapping her up in his embrace again and stroking her mass of curls.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:09 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Wanting; Shaky.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Her eyes flickered all over his body. He looked terrible... And for some reason, that made her feel a little better. Knowing he wasn't being entirely selfish, but had something actually happen to him. She lunged at him, throwing her legs and arms forward until she pulled herself completely into his lap. They wrapped tightly around his neck, winding her fingers into his painted hair, trying to pull any white away so she could get back to the honey brunette locks underneath. Even if he was crushing her rib... She couldn't stop this. She couldn't stop what she had been denying herself for the last few days. His smell... Even as fragmented and shattered as it was, still stung her nostrils; leaving her wanting another fresh scent as soon as she exhaled it. She shook in his grasp, cringing and pushing into him as far as her body could go. His kisses were cooling on her cheeks. His hands fell along her face and coddled her with every bit she had been wanting. His fingertips alone sent that same electric spark along her skin - something that startled her in a spectacular way. She lifted her head as he held it up, allowing his lips to fall over emotionally bruised skin. It was only the beginning of a satisfying ending... God she had missed this...

Missed it so much that she became oblivious to the hysterical crying coming forth from her own mouth and eyes. Her lips fell against his, fingers gripping and slipping, fondling and grabbing at every hair strand that came across her touch if it just meant pushing his head closer. Her tongue came against the threshold of his lip, tasting his mouth both eagerly and sensually. She missed her Finn. She missed his touch, taste, smell... And now, she couldn't get enough. It was her first option of getting love drunk... "I-I won't..!" She cried to him, kissing down his jawline before raining them down onto his neck, squeezing herself tight to him. The aching of her rib hadn't even occurred to her anymore. "I won't... Ever again..." Her legs spread, knees bent and settling back on his thighs while she clung to him for dear life. He sustained her life. Just don't ever leave me again... Please...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:05 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Her fingers in his hair was nostalgic and comforting; even as she tugged. And hearing her words of agreement he smiled into her hair. His grip tightened ever so slightly around her, in a protective kind of way. He wanted to do everything in his power to keep her close and safe from the world. She was tough and could handle herself, he knew that. But it was just in his nature to want to protect her. She was his one and only. There was no one else in this world that could ever be the same as she is to him. With his eyes closing, he couldn't stop himself anymore. His exhausted body just couldn't take staying awake another second. The warmth and love of his wife was enough to allow him to close his eyes. Once he did though, he couldn't open them again. He was so tired. So drained. He just wanted to sleep. He wanted to sleep beside her for the rest of their lives and never wake up. Or hell, even in their hallway. It may be uncomfortable as all hell -poor choice of word- but he didn't care. She was by his side and that was all that mattered. When the nightmares came, he knew she'd be there to keep them away.

No! He needed to stay awake a moment longer. Just one more minute. Forcing, with all his might, his eyes back open, he blinked a few times before unwrapping one arm from around her. Using it as leverage, his one arm still gripped around her, he hoisted them up. There was a painful, cringe worthy pop from his knee, earning the rightful twisted look on his face. It was only for a few more seconds. He didn't care if she had just woken up, he was tired as hell and she might as well snuggle up to him since he wasn't going to be able to do much moving now either. Limping them into their room, Finn gently laid Bree on their bed, letting go of her only so he could climb in after her. The moment he was down against the mattress, he tugged her over to him.

His body when limp against hers, a soft, even breathing coming from his slightly parted lips. Not an ounce of sleep for twenty-four hours, and all the pandemonium of the day, felt like an eternity to his body. It didn't take long at all. A combination of their bed and her was enough to knock him out like it was nothing. The rest of the world, who cared? For once since all of this craziness started, it could just be the two of them. Together.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Comforting Night.Feeling: Wanting; Shaky.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She could feel his grip loosening around her waist, making her light brown sweater shift and crinkle beneath his arms. He fell limp, if only just for a second, making her heart ache in her chest to lay back down with him and curl in his arms - even if he fell asleep almost immediately. Just the thought of him finally being by her side and behind her every step of the way from now on was a gift in itself. He, himself, was the greatest physical object he could give her this time around... No more items, no more things of monetary value. His presence alone truly was something special. The confines of her mind gave in, recycling themselves for a later date in time to talk about. But for now, she wanted to push it off and fall into impulse; it would resolve itself from here on out with a bit of pushing anyhow. At least, for now, she didn't have to worry about being alone or what he was thinking, what he was doing, and where he was going. Her head remained buried into the crevice of his neck and shoulder. She felt herself lifted off the ground, picked straight into his arms and airborne so nothing could touch her. And once they found themselves, they wrapped around his waist to attach herself to him without a doubt of falling off. She didn't want to be let go... Not ever... Not after everything that had been forced upon them.

She was dropped onto the bed, body cushioning into the bedding. It moved downward in correspondence to her weight, the pillows left from earlier a heavenly sign that she would be comfortable every step of the way. The bed held sturdy, still pretty new from when they first moved in... Although the towel from last night was a silent reminder of other things - she let them slide, avoiding any confrontation going on. Now it was her turn to be cradled and loved. Her arms instantly sprung back out to take him down with her and as if reading her mind, he pulled her in. Her arms wound tight around his neck again, pushing her body straight against his to feel every inch of him drowned into his warmth. Her nostrils flared, exhaling out a long held breath as she felt a few bits of the overwhelming stress relieve themselves from last night. The heart wrenching want wasn't nearly as bad anymore.. And maybe after he woke up, it would be even better than before, even if that meant being extremely lovey-dovey with each other until they could feel the love dripping off their tongues by the liter. Digging her facial features along his neck and chest, her mouth thinned out in a straight line at first before relaxing and pursing to its normal size. She missed this... She missed being able to hold him in the day time without being worried of him waking up for work or getting downstairs to make a phone call. Of course, maybe it was for a different reason, but still. Her mind flashed back a few weeks ago, standing at the top of the stairs in one of Finn's favorite lingerie outfits - one of the very few she contained. The look of his golden eyes spearing into her fluttering heart and dragging her into his arms, telling her she wouldn't leave the bedroom for a long time. Maybe... Maybe she'd go shopping for him.. A-And cook for him.. A-And... She sniffled, awake but somehow content in being in his sleeping arms. Just because he was asleep didn't mean she couldn't still be held by him or hold him in return. She'd wait until eternity for him to wake up and return to her - but now... Now he could sleep for once without having anyone waking him up. She squeezed her eyes shut, listening to every long, hot breath he exhaled from his opened mouth.

If his phone made so much as a small beep, she'd make sure to break it.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:46 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He didn't know what was happening, but he could feel the feeling of despair and desperation all over the place. The screaming wouldn't stop either. And despite the weather being so cold outside, he felt so ridiculously over heated! Maybe it was the flames he was surrounded by, they felt like the heat of the sun was bearing down on his bare flesh. The smell of sulfur, iron and rotting flesh melted into his taste buds causing his features to twist with disgust. He could feel his throat drying and his lips cracking from the dry, poisonous air. He could see shadows of all shapes and sizes, and hear bellowing roars. The feeling of having a destination in mind but never getting there, made him feel desperate; just like everyone else. It was awful! More so then when he was actually given the sight the night before. It was as if his mind was adding onto it; his imagination careening out of control. How he could even imagine such a place, he had no clue.

Even though he was able to stay asleep, it was a restless one. Each time a part of his nightmares scared him, he gripped tighter to the body of his wife as if clinging for comfort and safety. She was warmth, love, and light to the darkness of the nightmares. With each moment of holding her tighter, they would go away for a moment, but come back again. He knew it would happen, but in order for him to be able to function in any kind of way, he needed the sleep. Restless or not. It took who knows how long after the sun had started peeking through the morning clouds, for the rays to warm his face enough to stir the brunette from slumber. What time was it? Groggily his golden eyes rolled to look at the fuzzy silhouette of his wife lying in bed with him. It didn't matter because he was waking up with his wife, for once. There wasn't anything they had to do today. Technically he should be working, but after his night and part of the morning, he didn't give a rat's a** about work. To hell with it! Although, he may need to have her climb into the attic and get his crutches so he could walk around.

Finn slowly bent and extended his right leg. Each move made a series of cracks and pops that sent the ex-athlete into a wincing fit. Yeah. Walking around wasn't too much of an option. Bree'd be able too walk much better then him up the stairs to get them. But, until they actually got up, he didn't care about moving. Pulling her closer to him, he dipped his head into the nape of her neck, kissing at her skin gingerly. His still tired eyes closed, focusing on just being close to her.

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Each squeeze along her body throughout the entirety of Finn's slumber left the woman drifting in and out of sleep. Occasionally the dreams would begin, enveloping her in a sweet, kind fragment of a memory before she was tugged out, Finn holding her closer. He didn't typically move around so much, making her wonder and worry if something had been bothering him. Few nightmares allowed themselves to seep through the inner containment of his mind and make her husband toss and turn like a child in the night. Perhaps it was his knee. But whatever the case, she refused to let herself awaken him. He needed the sleep, and she needed the comfort - no matter if he wasn't there to tell her sweet things and touch her in ways no one else could. The pain of her rib continued in a numb throb, something she would try to ignore every time the pulse returned. Instead, her curls fell back and her mind washed to another pigment of life, put into a real perspective by his clenching arms and hands. Her own remained tight around his neck, feeling his bare skin beneath her fingertips whilst she traced them against his shoulder blade. It was quiet here. Relaxing and bright. And it let her know that she was safe again. At least for now.

How long they had been laying like this - she had absolutely no clue of. But it didn't matter. There was no knocking on the door. No ringing of a phone. No doorbells going off. No doors closing. Nothing. Nothing but the sound of silence to accompany her love-festered thoughts. Occasionally her eyes would open again and she wouldn't have to remind herself that Finn was there, holding her in his arms and her own pulled around him so he couldn't let go. Imagine if the life that you thought you shared wasn't really there... It was made up in your mind. Could be anyone, anywhere... She squeezed her eyes shut once more in time to feel Finn shift and kiss just below her jawline, leaving the lyric to dissipate itself, running back into the darkness of nothing. Blinking them back open, her eyelashes brushed against his cheek, signaling she was awake if he didn't already know this. Her breathing slowed to match his own, chest rising and falling in rhythm with his so as not to disturb his formation. Though the popping hadn't gone unnoticed, she chose not to budge, if only to stay in this position a while longer. Power had left her body, leaving her a ragged doll to move to his will - complete malnutrition overwhelming her limbs and stomach. It ached and quietly growled uncomfortably so. If only she had eaten what Tyrese had given her the night before...

Legs giving a small jolt, she intertwined them with his, smoothing them along the sheets and pressing her feet against his calves like she used to in high school. When they could lounge around and not worry about anything but work. She could already see herself being tugged back in bed, nuzzled on the neck affectionately until she'd give in and lay back down. Likewise, she had given him the same treatment - only more so now that they were older and both had stations to attend to. Cleaning, cooking, working... It was a nonstop job that they both had to keep up just to remain happy. Her lips thinned out, a slight exhale flaring her nostrils until her chest had sank in completely before she filled it back up with air. Her lungs expanded, sending another surging pain to her ribs that she grew used to ignoring. It would be there for weeks... But it was nothing four weeks and a bath couldn't fix. And as long as she had Finn and her beautiful baby right by her side, it would all be all right. Being this far away from him had almost been the equivalent to moving back home after graduation. Of course, that had been more bitter sweet than anything else. This, however, was a stinging wound that needed to be stitched up. And just like her coming back for him, he had pulled through for her. She sniffed and laid still against him.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:49 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Feeling her legs running along his, a small smile crept to his lips. The feeling was reminiscent of high school. How was it, that even after all these years they were still hopeless romantics for each other? Did it really matter though? They loved each other and that was all that mattered. Not how long or even how. It was just natural for them to love the other. Finn couldn't imagine loving anyone else other than the petite, pregnant woman in his arms. Continuing to pepper kisses against her skin, he felt his skin tingle with each passing of her fingertips. It was almost like they had fallen in love all over again this morning. Everything was so electrifying and new~! Even though it was really the same, they were the same, and their love was the same; it still felt like something new had been sparked within them.

"I love you~..." he whispered against her skin, lips still pressed against her shoulder. No one could take her place and he hoped no one else could take his. Was it wrong of him to want to make love to her right now? He wanted to continue showing her just how much she meant to him, but at the same time he didn't want to hurt her. With her broken rib, he wasn't sure if she'd be able to handle it; even if it was slow and sensual.

oOBookwormYumiOo

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games