Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

Shiori Kuroyama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClothing: break out Money: $1000 Mood: Fantastic

Shiori looked at him and frowned, crossing her arms across her chest "awww, I was hoping that would work" she said as she put a hand on his chest, a small smile curling onto her face "I was hoping you wouldn't know that it was me" she said with a smile as she flipped her hair over her shoulder "Hmm well I guess you can say that I have been good" she said with a soft grin on her face "Though I feel like being oh oh so naughty" she said as she moved her hand up from his chest to his hair "So, how are the wedding plans going along? I do expect to be invited you know" she said with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items: Cellular Device
Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:29 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Akira❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy but Cheerful❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya blinked before she looked down at herself, realizing that Akira had seen her. She blushed a bright pink, attempting to cover her bare areas. She was able to muster,"N-n-no problem at all! It's n-n-nice to see you again.." before she noticed his own shirt removed.

She had a feeling about Akira back at Bookworm's and wondered about it now. She gave him a warming smile, the soft glow of light still surrounding her, "It looks like you are about to do what I am currently doing.." She walked over to the tree he had draped himself over, almost like a he was posing for a picture in one of those things Zivva called magazines. Then again, Priya wasn't any better at the moment, the way she was dressed.

Her eyes shimmered with hues of green and blues swirling about as she stood in front of him, smiling coyly, "Well, Bright One.... now that you have seen mine.."

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] XD indeed---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:48 am
river rocker

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓐттι¢υѕ Ⓑɑχтєя◄
►ι αм: Engaged◄
►мσηєу: $990.50◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Shiori◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red muscle shirt, black basketball shorts, white tennis shoes.◄
╚══════════════╝

Shiori may have been able to fool Atticus several times in the past, but he has since been able to tell the difference between the two. Their fashion sense differs nearly completely, but it is also their mannerisms. Shiori has a tendency to give that "bad girl" vibe while Setsu is more playful. He did take notice that the sister of his bride to be had a hand on his chest as she was talking to him, but the only concern he had was making her hand smell bad due to the amount of sweat covering his body due to all the exercise he just finished. According to her, she guesses that she has been good, yet she feels like being naughty. It didn't make sense to him but he wasn't going to question her motives. He can tell her about the progress of the wedding plans, especially since she asked him about it.

"We're making progress as far as the wedding plans go. Setsu recently got fitted for her dress and now I need to go get a tuxedo and find a catering service. As for your invitation, that will be something you need to discuss with your sister since she is in charge of inviting her family members, including you."

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:34 am
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Entering Soleil Park
With: Park goers, Priya
Mood: Awkward
Apparel: Tennis shoes, jeans, faded red shirt(off), bandages around hands.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, coffee
Balance: $922
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

At least he wasn't the only one feeling awkward, although he wasn't as embarrassed to be showing some skin as her apparently as the girl covered herself up as best she could with only two arms. She was able to quickly place why he was there, although from his appearance there wasn't much he would actually do in the middle of the park after all. "I'm not even sure what you're doing, outside of dancing and singing. Wait, I remember you now, at the bookstore. I'm not sure you'd want to see... Errr... 'Mine'...." He could tell she was different, in a way he was sure wasn't just a change in outfit and makeup.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:56 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Akira❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Shy but Cheerful❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya tilted her head slightly, the colors in her hair shifting as she did. "I am a tennyo.. We are celestial maidens that served the gods and goddesses.." Her blush grew brighter as he remembered her. "Yes.. I still have not figured out how to watch that wolf movie..." Her face looked slightly disappointed, "I really like wolves. They were strong and confident.." Everything I want to be... she shook her head of her thoughts and brought back a smile.

"You don't have to show me if you don't want to.." She bows, "Forgive me for asking." She looked down to realize that her hefty bust was out and about and quickly began to revert back to her human form. This way she was more covered. She gave Akira a shy smile as she looked up at him. "What brings you here at night?"

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] XD she so shy ---❞  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:23 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Awkward
Apparel: Tennis shoes, jeans, faded red shirt(off), bandages around hands.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, coffee
((OOC: ))

"Tenyo... That's a new one for me." Of the variety creatures Akira has met, he didn't come upon any celestial maidens, nor anything close. He could have sworn someone in Greece was a demigod, but alas, he had no proof. "You should probably get a DVD player, and a TV if you don't have one." He felt a tad sorry that she couldn't see her movie though. After looking down and looking back at her, she changed back to her more familiar form. "It's fine. I actually came here to change I guess. You know, if you want, I can show you something cool if you promise not to freak out."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:21 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

Outfit
About Priya

Priya nods, "We don't usually venture off away from the homes of the gods and goddesses. Then again, there aren't many tennyos like me that can fail at conversation.. A shy tennyo is quite unheard of..So I left with permission from the gods... I want to be useful somewhere.."

Priya had no idea why she was giving so much information, but she felt she didn't have to hide much with just the two of them. "Is a tv that giant box with a shiny face? My friend gave it to me but i have no idea how to use it..." She blushed at her obvious lack of knowledge on newfound technology. All she could use was the lights, and a cellphone.

Her eyes, the only things that do not change in form, shimmered brightly with moonlight as she looked up at Akira. So, he was not human either. When he offered to show her something cool and smiles cheerfully, "I promise." Her heart skipped with excitement at what he could be showing her.

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:01 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, jeans, faded red shirt, bandages around hands (All off)
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone (all out)
((OOC: Currently in werewolf form))

"I see... Well, I'll keep you to your promise. Maybe I can show you how to use a tv later. Mind holding this?" He held out his shirt as he started taking off his bandages and then his pants. If he changed while wearing them, they'd just get torn up. Of course that didn't mean he would always get the chance to do so. He stepped around the tree to be out of sight from Priya to take off his underwear, and when he was stark naked, started his change. It wasn't a pretty change, his body grew taller, fur grew out from his body and his anatomy changed till it fit that of the bipedal werewolf. He stepped out from the tree to show Priya, with a calm demeanor although he couldn't speak.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:43 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Akira❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Entranced❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya blushed and did as she was asked, holding onto his shirt as he took off the rest and hid behind a tree. When he re-emerged, there was a furry creature in his place. Priya's eyes were curious as she looked at Akira's form. A wolf.

Priya was familiar with lycanthrope, more precisely the Ookami of Japan. She found them beautiful, full of courage and grace. Before she knew what she was doing, her hand came up, as if she was about to touch his soft fur. Just before if touched, she blinked and stopped, bringing her hand back in embarrassment. Her face was bright pink, horrified at what she was about to do.

Quote:
Phoenix347
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

Shiori Kuroyama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxClothing: break out Money: $1000 Mood: Fantastic

Shiori sighed slightly "But she doesn't really like me" she whined slightly "cant you...you know...just invite me?" she asked as she played with the end of her hair, blue eyes looking up at him, fluttering her eyelashes.

((Sorry, I am lost))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items: Cellular Device
Yuri_Misawa

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:28 pm
river rocker

I want to show you...

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓐттι¢υѕ Ⓑɑχтєя◄
►ι αм: Engaged◄
►мσηєу: $990.50◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Shiori◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red muscle shirt, black basketball shorts, white tennis shoes.◄
╚══════════════╝

The relationship the sisters is strained due to the choices that they made with their lives. While one followed her dreams, the other choose a different path that led her to all kinds of trouble with the law. Setsu has grown to resent her sister even though deep within she still loves her. Shiori seems like she wants to attend the wedding and Atticus doesn't like denying family members, but this should be a decision made by Setsu. It doesn't mean that he can't talk to her about it, but it would the best he can do if Setsu isn't willing to speak to her sister.

"I can't make any promises or assurances about your invitation. Setsu is your sister and in the end, it is her decision as to who among her family and friends will she be inviting to the wedding. I can try my best to have a word with her about trying to include you but do not expect any miracles."

...everything that I can feel.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:42 pm
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Akira = Velchok
Mood: Calm
Apparel: Tennis shoes, jeans, faded red shirt, bandages around hands (All off)
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone (all out)
((OOC: Currently in werewolf form))

Akira was thankful she didn't panic at first sight, although being a mystical being herself it was probably normal. He looked down at her, not able to speak in his form. She seemed curious enough to try and pet his fur, so he stuck out his hand horizontally to her. After she had, he shifted his hand in a gesture asking for his clothes. He would need to change back into them when he was finished after all.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:14 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She was finally there at Soleil Park, the vast space where people could do a lot of stuff for relaxation, conversations or simply to be alone. For her, it would become the venue for her impromptu performance for the song that was close to her heart, the solo that allowed her to waltz freely as the tunes reverberated into the air. With the instrument case, her wallet as well as the key chain under the shade of a nearby tree, she inhaled deeply before exhaling through her mouth. She then posed in preparation to play her beloved instrument.

And then, the show began.

Once the song commenced, it's as if her body moved in sync to the notes, the bow sliding gracefully across the strings. It was a result of the passionate work that she had put into it, the potential piece that would grant her a spot in the orchestra if it wasn't for the judges who stifled her desire to play outside the box. Her doll shoes tapped softly against the grass as she pranced around the perimeter of the spot close to the tree. She loved the feeling of being in one with the music, like adrenaline coursing through her veins that brought elation to herself and to those who could hear the melody. For her, it was the best sensation in the world.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Occurring Theme Song: Electric Daisy Violin
Mood: inspired
Company: no one
Cash in Hand: $ 966.25
OOC:

Zumiragi

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:47 am
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Lurking from one place to another the homeless young man continued to search for his companions. Still with no luck whatsoever he found himself being carried by his feet back to where Ringo and him captured her little feline friend Taro. His eyes briefly went towards the same branch the cat was stuck into as a small smile came across his lips reminiscing the time he spent with the apple of chaos. The smile did not last long though for reality came rushing through him the moment his eyes landed on the bench where they parted ways. Seeing her cry her eyes out upon hearing his farewell broke his heart dearly. But what can he do? He was merely here as a passerby. Getting attached to her was not good for him most especially for her. Might as well end it there while there was still space for them to let go.

Turning his heel, he decided to leave the place where Ringo's memory lingered and fuel his sorrow all the more. He has more important things to take care of. Before he was able to take another step forward his attention was captured by a lively music. Curious, he turned to around and look of its origins. He was shocked to see that it was a female playing a violin moving her body in tune to the rhythm of the song. He was not familiar with it but it sure helped distract him from what had been burdening him. His feet instinctively walked towards her direction as he continued to observe the strange way the female played her piece. No doubt she was one with her instrument. But that was not exactly what captured his attention. It was the keychain that danced along with her. "Excuse me." Finally he called out as he came closer to her. "May I ask where you've gotten that keychain of yours?" He asked pointing over to the miniature Tama that he gifted Shiki on her birthday. He specifically asked one of the shop keepers at home to make this for her so it was supposed to be one of kind. The question is, why is it with this girl?

::: Company ::: himself ::: Mood ::: Baffled ::: Money ::: $989

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_

_

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games