Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:53 pm
Silenced Nocturne
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Zana Bonanza

Hey, the NPCon is once again upon us! It'll be taking place in a few weeks, so would you all like to do another rave like last year? It was quite the blast, if I recall correctly.

User Image

I could probably help plan. but I'll be busy the later half of July
            >.< feel really bad I keep missing these meetups

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:55 pm
Sindeyella
Silenced Nocturne
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Mills XI

garagesail

Zana Bonanza

Hey, the NPCon is once again upon us! It'll be taking place in a few weeks, so would you all like to do another rave like last year? It was quite the blast, if I recall correctly.

User Image

I could probably help plan. but I'll be busy the later half of July
            >.< feel really bad I keep missing these meetups

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's on a weekend I might have trouble connecting >.< so I'm in a similar spot

hopefully the others will be able to handle it well enough

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Artistic Background

Fuzzy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:44 pm
hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in...jeez it's been a while!
I'm xXDark Death DollXx, I changed my name for the better. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:25 pm
Have you guys considered Virtual Hollywood? I've hung out there for years and there's a good, core group of really nice people in the pool room.

I could always elaborate if you need more D tails (heh heh) and I'll be happy to help with anything!  

Wes Von Helson

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:14 am
Wes Von Helson
Have you guys considered Virtual Hollywood? I've hung out there for years and there's a good, core group of really nice people in the pool room.

I could always elaborate if you need more D tails (heh heh) and I'll be happy to help with anything!

Is there a way to enter in an address of some sort to ensure that everyone's in the same spot?

>.>

it could make for a nice scene change  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:15 am
Artistic Background

I see I see!

I'll go update the copy-pasta quote thingy then!  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Artistic Background

Fuzzy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:16 am
Silenced Nocturne
Artistic Background

I see I see!

yeah, sorry about that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 am
Artistic Background
Silenced Nocturne
Artistic Background

I see I see!

yeah, sorry about that. sweatdrop

np~ It happens!

I was snowbird1905 for a *long* time and caused a massive amount of confusion when I switched over to my current lol  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Wes Von Helson

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:18 am
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson

Is there a way to enter in an address of some sort to ensure that everyone's in the same spot?

>.>

Well that's the thing, there's only one space - it isn't super populated but it has good, nice people - just in different rooms. My favorite is the pool room.. one arrow down from where you spawn and to the right. there's also a club, a movie area (where the movies used to be accessible) and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:19 am
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson

>.>

Well that's the thing, there's only one space - it isn't super populated but it has good, nice people - just in different rooms. My favorite is the pool room.. one arrow down from where you spawn and to the right. there's also a club, a movie area (where the movies used to be accessible) and such.

Oh wow really? It doesn't have layers like towns and towns2 does?

ohemgee maybe we should go clubbing for the NPCon then  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Wes Von Helson

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:53 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson

>.>

I wouldn't go to the club section, its laggy and broken... -peer- by the way, would you happen to be a Nocturne who knows Baron Nashor? -quirked a brow.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:59 pm
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson

>.>

I wouldn't go to the club section, its laggy and broken... -peer- by the way, would you happen to be a Nocturne who knows Baron Nashor? -quirked a brow.-

drat, well, there are certainly other places to scope out and congregate at!

nope, I'm not biggrin  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Wes Von Helson

Ruthless Vampire

40,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:01 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson

>.>

drat, well, there are certainly other places to scope out and congregate at!

nope, I'm not biggrin

Ah alrighty. The pool room is a pretty nice backdrop though! It's also a large area so you can have a lot of people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:45 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson
Silenced Nocturne
Wes Von Helson

>.>

I'll do some recon!  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:34 pm
All righty, I'm back.

I tested Virtual Hollywood a couple times, and it took me to the same place each time, so there's probably not layers. (Someone might wanna double check to make sure, or we can try to find each other and see what happens.) You can also get to VH through Towns 2 on the smartphone, but some reason when I did this, the screen was a bit zoomed out.

The Rock n Roll Crib
User Image

The room with the pool in the corner and a weird angel statue. Decent size, had a handful of people chatting. Hilariously plays a short loop of a Soulja Boy remix.

Eccitare Club
User Image

Strangely classier than the above, but has the rave lights going on and edm. Much bigger and completely dead. There's another room attached in the upper left hand corner: it's a Valentine's Day themed room with that monster rock band on stage. (Some people were at the bar there.)

Cat Cafe:
User Image

Definitely not rave material, I just wanted to share this because omg, did you know we have a cat cafe?! Look how cute it is!  
The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff