Submit

Youkosama

Dangerous Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:40 am
I must thank you, I appreciate you allowing me to waltz in to this guild, it is quite nice here.^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:44 pm
Youkosama
I must thank you, I appreciate you allowing me to waltz in to this guild, it is quite nice here.^_^
Why thank you. I hope you enjoy yourself, and help to make it a great, and active, place!! mrgreen  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:39 am
Yep, I agree with Mel! Have fun here and try and make new friends!!!

As for me...I need to go back to my PS2...and I also need to earn 30 more dollars to buy Tales of the Abyss...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:53 am
Best of luck on that Miken!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:27 pm
I'm 30 hours into it now, and it's really fun. Of course I currently like the dugeon designs (much better than the 3 way fork thing in Legendia), though I have to say I dislike the Meggiora Highlands and at Mt. Zaleho, because the monsters annoy me.

...Though sources tell me I'm going to have one heck of a time defeating 3 god-generals (Legretta, Largo and Arietta) on top of Mt. Roneal..
Legretta's going to kill my melee fighters with her tone guns, Arietta's gonna butcher me with high-level magic and Largo's going to have my head even if I eventually get the other 2...Well, it's gotta be better than my first time solo against Asch...it was a good thing I didn't have to win that battle.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:18 pm
So tales of the abyss is good? Too bad I can't play any of them just yet. I'd like to get one of the "Tales of" games for GBA but I have no money at all for that.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:41 pm
Well, when you do, there are 2 suggestions from me for Tales games on the GBA

Tales of Phantasia
This one was localized, so you can really understand it, though the Eng. voices are below tolerable. Anyways, it's the first Tales game to come out and it was originally for the SNES, but was ported/remade for the PS1, GBA and PSP. I strongly suggest you play this one, as long as you don't come back saying the localized names. So you shouldn't say Cress or Claus, you should say Cless and Klarth. Stick with the DeJap fan translation names, please?

Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3
This one is really good, though it's a gigantic crossover for tales games (before abyss). Lucky for us, handhelds aren't regioanlly protected, so you can import this and read guides on gamefaqs. I loved this one, because I made a team with Judas, Kratos and Harold (who is a girl, mind you)-they're my favorite pre-abyss characters.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:01 am
Wow! I just realized that the 19th will be my 2-year anniversary of joining Gaia! My how time flies, already almost 1350 posts...

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:32 pm
Wow Miken! That's a lot of posts. And I'll make sure to start with Phantasia then (If I can). Thanx!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:22 am
I envy you miken...I wish I had more free time like you. All I do lately is compute calories, research for my case studies and type reaction papers.
*wails*

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:51 pm
I had waaaay more free time last year...now excuse me, I have to read Les Miserables (sp?), finish proofreading an essay, do a mini project for history and work on my Science fair stuff..

...I have a really bad procrastination problem too...I try to plan to stop, but I procrastinate on that too...Also, I take 15 minute breaks for every 1.5 hours of work. and I learned how to type really fast...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:12 pm
Thank you so very much for letting me join the thread. I am very excited! I love Rurouni Kenshin and it is nice to be able to discuss it with other fans!! 3nodding  

Sachi-Kohana

Warrior Princess Kimiko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:05 pm
Thanks very much for letting me join the guild. Kenshin is such a super huge part of my life so it's really awesome I'm part of this group of Kenshin fans. Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:40 pm
Welcome to the Guild Sachi and Kimiko! (I can call you that, right?)

In the stead of Janus, Mel and the all-around greeter, Hypnocrown, I would like to wish you a good time at this guild ~ and remember to post!

miken-chan

Warrior Princess Kimiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:54 am
Yes, Kimiko is perfect. And I've already posted WAY too much xd  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items