Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Charishmahala

Hallowed Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:44 am
My name's Charishmahala and I'm from New England. I've been on Gaia for a little over a year and a half and I've enjoyed most of it.
I love to fish, roam Towns, and play word bump. I also play with the market a fair amount. xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:06 pm
There is no greater feeling then watching a dreamer soar on the wings of his dreams...

Hello, my name is Charles and my proble... oh, sorry... wrong intro... I virtually live in the marketplace (pun intended) and I am willing to bargain and buy almost anything... any questions, PM me. I love friends, so add me and I'll be happy biggrin .

...except of coarse watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality

Phatchanz

RavennShadowheart

10,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:05 pm
hey. my names ryan and i think i've been on gaia for at least a year. it took me a lot of hard work to get my avi like this but i'm still working on more stuff. I'm on a quest to collect at least one of each pet items. also, i like to go to the marketplace a lot. The marketplace is a gold mine if you just know where to dig... and i know how... lol. i like fantasy/sci-fi/horrow movies/books/stuff. and i'm a fan of cheesecake, bubble tea, and sushi.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:09 pm
There is no greater feeling then watching a dreamer soar on the wings of his dreams...

I've been on gaia since aug 27

...except of coarse watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality

Phatchanz

Jotaku Xoni

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:38 pm
HI!
Name: Jose
Residence: Laredo, TX
About me: I love anime, video games, and manga. I love to hangout with my friends alot. I'm a bit of a dork sweatdrop , and I think I might be GAY eek . Hard to tell. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:41 am
Hi someone sent me an ivite to this guild and im not sure if im in so ill wait till i know before i post stuff about myself  

Menstraitious

livingsushi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:52 am
Name: sushi
about myself: I fish alot, I love the marketplace, and I'm trying to inflate the prices of cocos single handedly and I don't care who knows it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:58 am
Lately I've been marketing quite a bit, as I'm questing.
3nodding
My name is Melissa, but I prefer to be called Rain or Schizy on gaia.
I'm 16, have a wonderful boyfriend, and live in New Jersey.
I like to do art-stuff.

schizorain

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lecteresque

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:37 am
We're The Adrians and Han. We enjoy marketplace psychology.
How/what makes people buy/sell...We also like looking at trends in items/prices. Just now, we're trying to save up for a C.N. scarf. They're freaking sweet. Any questions?
Pm if you just gotta know about mp psych.

heart

T.A. + Han  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:59 pm
Im Jenny or Twilight and Im 14. I like drawing, singing, anime (mainly Naruto), and dancing. My main quest is to get a Ninja Headband, no donations, earning it on my own.  

Rui Shou Tsuyoi

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Dotsi

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:45 pm
Hello my name is Grant. I like to go to the marketplace and buy stuff but mostly sell stuff and was invited to join this wonderful Reality guild. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:33 am
Soba ni ite aisuru hito
Toki o koete katachi o kaete

more infos in my profile! whee

Futari mada minu mirai ga koko ni
Nee konnanimo nokotteru kara

Chibi Akane

LadyTye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:17 pm
Hi my names Alanna. I life in Ohio. I love the marketplace cuz it lets me get rid of all those extra papers and flowers i dont need and get the stuff i want. Money in, money out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:33 pm
Hie, My Name is Felipe, I'm From Chile. I'm fan of fishing, I have my own Personal Chat, The "Fishing Boat Triple B". Well, Who more I can see... A yes, I have 19 Years Old, And You can see my Shop, Dedicated only for fish.

And that is all.  

Chi men Ryu

Spellcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:52 pm
I was invited a little while back but haven't posted here yet - so I'm sort of new. I'm from New England, I've been on Gaia a bit over a year and I used to spend most of my time on Gaia fishing. I think the best thing about the marketplace - other than selling off donation items which have appreciated in value for marvelous sums of gold - is watching it and seeing the way some people play it. It's a popcorn event - or better than a lava lamp. My short-term goal on Gaia is becoming a zombie this Halloween, if they rerealease the G-virus and the long-term is finding an avatar I won't want to change overmuch.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games