Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:09 am
Watches as everyone enters the room and starts feeling a little woozy. "It's probobly just all the that is going on. Im proboly just a little lightheaded."

She can feel conciousness slip from her and she falls asleep instantly in the chair. As if she had no control over it whatsoever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 pm
Sam smiled at Summer. "Well, I remember that I cast the spell, and then I felt something black and slimy climbing up my leg and falling down. I saw the thing before I blacked, it looked like a shadow and a over-sized leech at the same time." Sam then looked over at Ashley. "Ashley!"  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm
::Looks at Sam and smiles.:: "I'm glad your feeling better hun! Just remember to get rest!!"

::Walks over to where Ashley is sitting in the chair and tries to shake her gently.::
"Ashley come on hun wake up!!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 pm
Ashley can feel someone or something shaking her but she can not arise from unconsiousness. She keeps seeing a black shadow in her mind.  

Lorrieta

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 pm
::Turns head and look at the others.:: "Do you think if we put a wet cloth on her forhead it'll bring her too some?!?" ::Turns back to Ashley and gently shakes her still.:: "Come on Ashley wake up."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:36 pm
"Oh no. I remember something. She cleaned up the potion that cured me....it was a black shadow potion. It's deadly, and it only helps with white viruses. She needs to bathe in Unicorn Blood." Sam said as her face turned white. She then saw the charm that Kamalia put on her stand. "Oh! This is so pretty!"  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:01 pm
::Looks up after listening to Sam and has a thoughtful look on face..:: "Hmm Unicorns blood. That'll take some work getting our hands on that maybe someone should go tell Professor Adonis."

::Then turns around and smiles at Sam.:: "Glad you like it. I thought the charm(spell) on it might come in handy because i seem to remember Minx keeps running off on you so i figured you'd might like that.My Luna has one on her too except its just a green stone with silver lines going through it. xd "

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:16 pm
WAIT A TIC WONT UNICORN BLOOD CURSE HER
and i dont want to curse her
we cant kill something that pure with out cursing either our selves or her

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:19 pm
ashleys unconsious... still. she hears conversation. she screams. in her head. she starts shaking. for real. "Oh my god! i think im having a seizer!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 pm
*takes out leftover meds made by muggles*
*pops one into lorrieta's mouth*
*rubs her throat causing her to swallow the pill*
ha that should get rid of the seizers i used to take those long ago and it worked for me
((ooc its a pill for mild siezers ))
now i recomend that you take lots of water and very little sunlight take with food
and no heavy machinery lols not gona find much machinery here

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 pm
"James, it'll only curse her if she drinks it. She has to bathe in it. Yes, we should ask the Care of Magical Creature is they have any...Really? That's so cool!" Sam says directing the complement to Kamalia.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm
hey i has aquestion for anyone
what happens if when she is bathing in the unicorn blood if some of it accidently goes up her nose?
would that be bad or good or just random?
also if you put unicorn blood as an additional ingredient in every potion would you be cursing the drinker with your potions?
ive always wanted to know that
also her sickness reminds me of the shadow thing that was behind you and i hit it with a stunning spell do you think that maybe it posses her?
also wasnt she the only one not to drink the potion after you got sick and had to be healed

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 pm
"The Nose thing would just be random."  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:42 pm
lols but would it have any affect on her?
alos
you only answered 1 of 3 of my questions

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games