Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firefox.8

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:13 pm
Hi i am Dev i am a huge fan of Harry Potter Partly b/c my friend is semus finiggan but i love the books and movies so much!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:09 am
Hi everyone! I'm Eulysa (Euli for short), I'm 21 aaaaaaaand I don't really know what else to say! lol I'm happy to be here! ^-^  

Eulysa Vilae

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

hyrdatas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:29 pm
Hello, I'm Re, 17, and I love the series! I've been a fan for a long time, but I'm a little new to the fandom^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:38 pm
Hi ! I'm Shay! I'm just turned 18...I live in Colorado...I live with my Aunt & Uncle (long story but my parents are overseas). I work at Starbucks on the weekends, I have a guy - his name is Drew. I love snowboarding, trekking, sailing, kayaking. Ummm... so that's a bit about me! xd  

Shay~Sylph

__penguin__

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:02 pm
I'm Megan, you can call me that or Penguin or Pen. I'm 16 and I live in California. I've been reading HP since PoA was out. I sell HP blinkies in my shop (see sig) . And... that's about it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:27 am
Yo. Im Tom and im 16.  

SignoX

phitt-phunky-phuka

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:01 am
hey im jess 16 and i lurve hp!!!i have read the books countless times and can answer most questions on the books! the movies arnt as good as the books but i still watch them. lots. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:03 pm
Hi I'm Ehlonnastar! I'm 15 though soon going to be 16. I love Harry potter and have loved it since third grade when i started reading it. I have this odd obbsesion with Neville, dont ask why i'm not sure myself. So thats me, nice to meet you!  

ehlonnastar

deathcabapc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:26 pm
biggrin HELLOOOOO!!! I'm Haley, a freshman at the university of tennessee i knoxville... although i'm ready to go back home so i can be with my family and boyfriend lol.. yea yea i know right? umm.. i'm 18, 19 in june, and i've been reading harry potter since the 6th grade... so since age 11 i guess?? whatever.. i'd love to talk about the movies, but preferably the books.. and i've never tried rp'ing as of yet, but if anyone wants to give me a shot.. lemme know!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:02 pm
hi im manga my real names makaila i live in tennesse i love harry potter i hav alot of posters and all mvies on dvd and video i have all the books so if you want to talk harry potter pm me also love griffindor  

manga_fullmetal_

- m a c a r o n i e -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:49 pm
Hi! I'm Bella, and I'm 14! I heart Harry Potter! (obviously rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:55 pm
hi...i'm sir-l-ancelot...i'm..._ age...heh....i love harry potter....  

Emotionless Passion

ravemidnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:46 pm
Hello, Im Raven, and Im 19 almost 20. may 27. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Hey, my name's Justin, i'm going on 15 and I'm a Harry Potter fanatic! I've also got someone you could invite, Weezlnd.  

Remus_Lupin3

I need a username

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:40 pm
Fellow Harry Potter members don't report each other...right?

I'm a Kt.
I'm 12. Please don't report me. DX
I started reading Harry Potter between 1st and 2nd grade, around age 6.
My teachers think its weird that I read a book in one night, especially the Harry Potter books 5 and 6. :3
I have been a Harry Potter fanatic for 6 years.
I'm a claustrophobic bibliophile.
I live in a hole by Mexico, in California.

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff