Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:00 am

Dragon Sneeze
Sabu and the rain nin clashed again, and Sabu tried to plant a roundhouse kick on his chest. The nin jumped back, and Sabu performed a few seals. "Grass Shackles!" he yelled as blades of grass rose from the ground to ensnare the Rain nin. He jumped up into the air avoiding them, but since he was in the air, he was unable to avoid the second attack Sabu launched. "Grass Blades!" Sharp blades of grass shot up from the ground spearing the nin as he flew through the air. Sabu's grin melted away much like the water clone he had attacked.
Half instinct, half reflex, Sabu ducked as a kunai cut the air above him. He sprang up and jammed his elbow into the nin's face. The satisfying crunch proved that he was the real thing.
"Shinji! Attack him while he's distracted!"
The kunai and needles Kai had thrown before struck the Jounin. Stabbing him in the right legs and arm rendering them useless.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:09 am

((Geez, this rp goes fast! I'll try to keep up. Can someone tell me what exactly is going on?))

Neekroo

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:28 am

Neko Kafweenu
((Geez, this rp goes fast! I'll try to keep up. Can someone tell me what exactly is going on?))
((Just skim read it.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:53 pm

Garmr of Permafrost
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi runs to the training grounds and starts practicing. "It'd be much better if people fought me..." ((Hint hint.))

"I guess I could provide some training for you"
Eoku said as he walked up to him, yawning slightly
"Unless you think you'd rather fight someone else?"
Hytoshi turns around "I'd never turn down a fight... This should be fun." Hytoshi brings his hands into check. "You move first..." ((Whats your rank by the way?))

m00nPanda

Raikage Arashi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:23 pm

((Ack! I've been busy wrangling some car insurance for myself! Can anyone give a brief rundown of what is up?))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:18 pm

OoC: People who are lost, just check the first page, it'll have the storyline up.

IC:

" Hm...Impressive abilities. Alright then, how about we meet them? " - Amari says, showing no fear. He leaps high into the ait, landing on a large tree branch, he looks back, seeing the two conflicted on how to approach the threat. - " Do not hesitate. There too busy fighting to be aware of our presence. We charge in, observe the battle, and find thier weaknesses. When we do, we strike as fast and as hard as we can. If these are Jounin, they will not let us get a freee shot in unless they're defenses have been completely breached. " - Amari explained, as he brings his head sideways, cracking his neck. He then jumps down to a lower branch and proceeds to quietly leap through the trees. -

OoC: I need work on my sentence structuring. X\

|_Amari_

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:04 pm

|_Amari_
OoC: People who are lost, just check the first page, it'll have the storyline up.

IC:

" Hm...Impressive abilities. Alright then, how about we meet them? " - Amari says, showing no fear. He leaps high into the ait, landing on a large tree branch, he looks back, seeing the two conflicted on how to approach the threat. - " Do not hesitate. There too busy fighting to be aware of our presence. We charge in, observe the battle, and find thier weaknesses. When we do, we strike as fast and as hard as we can. If these are Jounin, they will not let us get a freee shot in unless they're defenses have been completely breached. " - Amari explained, as he brings his head sideways, cracking his neck. He then jumps down to a lower branch and proceeds to quietly leap through the trees. -

OoC: I need work on my sentence structuring. X\

"Think you can keep up?" Asked Genma. "I'll have to watch my back, and i don't think I'll be able to score many hits. but with my injection style Tai-jutsu, i won't need to.". "Ok then," said Genmam, I'll try to pick off any boggies sneaking up on you, but i can't garantee i'll be there if and when yiou need me." With that the the 2 ninjas followed Amari into the forest, after a short while Genma held up his hand to stop and Rio landed on the tree behind him. "Try to see if you can take some people out, in fact try to see if you can find any non-jonins and get rid of them so they can't overwhelm us," said Genma. "Roger," said Rio as he moved off silently. It didn't take long for him to find the less skilled ninjas, they had folishly formed a singal file line and were slowly creeping toward the forest edge. "Amatures," thought Rio, "every ninja should know that's a stupid thing to do, sure it's good for small groups of 4 or 5, but for 20 or 30? that's just foolish."Rio stopped above the area the ninjas would soon be passing under, "This should weed out the genins from any higher level ninjas,", Rio thought as the ninjas passed under him and he made a string of hand seals, "Wood Style! Rain of leaves!" He said as the leaves on the surronding trees began to shake and then detached from the tree limbs and shot toward the ground and impaled themselves into the ninjas. Most of the ninjas fell to the ground, the bodies shreaded, but 3 of them turned into logs. "Time for a real fight," Rio thought as he cracked his knuckles and then leaned over backwards so that the rain chuunin from behind him and as he passed over him, Rio grabbed his shirt pulled it up and then hit the chuunin's upper chest twice fast and hard , with an open palm, leaving to red marks, he then let go of the shirt and the Rain nin contiuned on his path, uninterupted and land on another tree and then jumped away, coaxing his bruised chest. "I wonder where the other 2 went?" Thought Rio, "they should have tried to attack me by now...maybe they went for backup, i think i'll do the same, the other guy's done for in about a week anyway" Rio hurried back toward Genma and Amari
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:21 pm

((Ok, so we're fighting rain nins for some reason?))

Neekroo

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:51 pm

I have no clue whats going on either
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:10 am

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu and the rain nin clashed again, and Sabu tried to plant a roundhouse kick on his chest. The nin jumped back, and Sabu performed a few seals. "Grass Shackles!" he yelled as blades of grass rose from the ground to ensnare the Rain nin. He jumped up into the air avoiding them, but since he was in the air, he was unable to avoid the second attack Sabu launched. "Grass Blades!" Sharp blades of grass shot up from the ground spearing the nin as he flew through the air. Sabu's grin melted away much like the water clone he had attacked.
Half instinct, half reflex, Sabu ducked as a kunai cut the air above him. He sprang up and jammed his elbow into the nin's face. The satisfying crunch proved that he was the real thing.
The kunai and needles Kai had thrown before struck the Jounin. Stabbing him in the right legs and arm rendering them useless.
((He said 'Shinji')) Shinji turned away to face another threat, he continued his fire technique,
"Genki Ryuu no Jutsu!!!" Shinji bellowed as inferno-wrapped dragon blew from his mouth. The dragon ascended into the air and slammed itself into the nearest Rain nin, erutping him into flames.
Shinji fell to his knees, almost out of chakra.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:16 am

DUE TO COMPLAINS...
Okay, basically, Me, Kenji and Sabu went of to the Grass Village (Sabu's homevillage). Kai tagged along. Rain Nins attacked. Very Bad. We fight. All Chuunin's train for your exams, YOU DROPOUTS. Develope new techniques. Them send them to me. The Jounin exam isn't too far away. Have fun. 3nodding scream domokun surprised
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:09 am

Silly Genji
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
((He said 'Shinji')) Shinji turned away to face another threat, he continued his fire technique,
"Genki Ryuu no Jutsu!!!" Shinji bellowed as inferno-wrapped dragon blew from his mouth. The dragon ascended into the air and slammed itself into the nearest Rain nin, erutping him into flames.
Shinji fell to his knees, almost out of chakra.
((If you check back Kai had thrown them before Sabu said anything.))

Kai Hyugiha

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:42 am

The big 'ol dragon blasted past and caught the edge of the shirt as it did so.
Daisuke then turned to another ninja and placed out his palm.
"KATON: RYUU-DAN!" He screamed as the fire formed a bullet and hurtled itself at the jounin.
This pissed the nin off...alot.
He drew a ninja-to (<- sp?) and began an odd dance.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:09 am

((Yikes, a lot has gone by while I was gone... and only for 2 days))

Quickly looking at Daisuke's direction, he saw that the Jounin he attacked had drawn a ninja-to. Oh no you don't!! Quickly he went to aid Daisuke, drew a kunai qickly and just in the nick of time, he blocked an incoming attack from the Ninja-to.

((Brain dead))

lKiCk-l

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:09 am

((Okay, then. Training time.))

Kafweenu went to her normal clearing in the woods and stratched. She turned to her cat.
"Okay, Nicky. I've been thinking about our new technique, and I think I'm ready to try the merging thing out. How about you?"

Nicky mewed in agreement.

"Okay. If we get this right, we can use it to our advantage in the jounin exams," Kafweenu said. She closed her eyes, performed some handseals and said, "Ninpou... Neko Merge!"

In a flash of energy, Kafweenu and her gray cat began to become one. For a few minutes, Kafweenu was able to hold her form as Half-human, half-cat, before her spell wore off.

"Whoo... that took a lot outta me. We'll rest for a sec and try again, how about that, Nick?"

The cat had already fallen asleep.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games