Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:15 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*kuraqma was shocked at hearing his name from some one he hadn't met**shuicho smiled at him*"it's okay kiddo come sit with us"

Angel whispered into Kurama's ear "dont worry, they're my family, well not suicho, but he's cool" she was trying to reassure kurama
*kurama shyly walked up and sat next to angel*"so kiddo, i bet your wondering how we know your name huh"*shuicho asked*"and i heard that missy. i might as well be family"
*kurama noded*"well i learned it from angel. well i mean i read her mind"*shuicho said while doing a naruto face*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:22 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*kuraqma was shocked at hearing his name from some one he hadn't met**shuicho smiled at him*"it's okay kiddo come sit with us"

Angel whispered into Kurama's ear "dont worry, they're my family, well not suicho, but he's cool" she was trying to reassure kurama
*kurama shyly walked up and sat next to angel*"so kiddo, i bet your wondering how we know your name huh"*shuicho asked*"and i heard that missy. i might as well be family"
*kurama noded*"well i learned it from angel. well i mean i read her mind"*shuicho said while doing a naruto face*

Angel jumped up "you read my mind? hasnt anyone heard of privacy gosh, common Kurama, let's go" and angel stormed off into a bush

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:25 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel jumped up "you read my mind? hasnt anyone heard of privacy gosh, common Kurama, let's go" and angel stormed off into a bush
*kurama looked at angel's family then to angel then back and got up and ran after her*"angel are you okay"*kurama asked when he cought up with her*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:29 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*kurama looked at angel's family then to angel then back and got up and ran after her*"angel are you okay"*kurama asked when he cought up with her*

Angel stopped and looked at Kurama "he was reading my thoughts, god knows wat he saw like the fact that i like.....nevermind" while blushing, Angel turned her head and continued to walk

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:38 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel stopped and looked at Kurama "he was reading my thoughts, god knows wat he saw like the fact that i like.....nevermind" while blushing, Angel turned her head and continued to walk
*kurama tried keeping up with her*"you like me don't you?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:44 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

When Angel heard him say that she took a hesitated step, then continued on and said "um....no...wat gives u that impression?"

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:47 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

When Angel heard him say that she took a hesitated step, then continued on and said "um....no...wat gives u that impression?"
"you wouldn't finish your sentence, you let me come along with you, and you let me sleep with you, that's not things that friends do"*kurama said*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:49 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"you wouldn't finish your sentence, you let me come along with you, and you let me sleep with you, that's not things that friends do"*kurama said*

"Sleep next to me" angel said in case anyone had followed them "and well maybe i do" angel paused a moment to see Kurama's reaction

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:54 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"Sleep next to me" angel said in case anyone had followed them "and well maybe i do" angel paused a moment to see Kurama's reaction
*kurama nuzzeled her*"i like you to"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:57 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel nuzzled her muzzle into Kurama's side breathing in his scent "we should find somewhere to stay, it's getting late, where should we go? we cant go back to the other wolves, my parents would be mad that i left"

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:04 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel nuzzled her muzzle into Kurama's side breathing in his scent "we should find somewhere to stay, it's getting late, where should we go? we cant go back to the other wolves, my parents would be mad that i left"
"there's a cave not far from here"*kurama said*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:07 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"ok u lead the way" angel said with a toothy smile as she followed Kurama to the cave, as she enterd the cave she ran ahead of Kurama to see further inside "wow, this is a much bigger and nicer cave then wat i lived in" Angel said with aw as she looked around her back to Kurama

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:13 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"ok u lead the way" angel said with a toothy smile as she followed Kurama to the cave, as she enterd the cave she ran ahead of Kurama to see further inside "wow, this is a much bigger and nicer cave then wat i lived in" Angel said with aw as she looked around her back to Kurama
"this was where my pack stayed, if they were to ever come back looking for me they'd look here"*he said laying on the bed he and his mother made*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:16 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"this was where my pack stayed, if they were to ever come back looking for me they'd look here"*he said laying on the bed he and his mother made*

After looking around the cave, Angel walked over to Kurama and layed down next to him using her head to put his paw over her neck "wow this is comfy" Angel said while nuzzling her muzzle into Kurama's chest

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:21 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

After looking around the cave, Angel walked over to Kurama and layed down next to him using her head to put his paw over her neck "wow this is comfy" Angel said while nuzzling her muzzle into Kurama's chest
*kurama rolled over and layed on his back*"i know it had to comfort two wolves"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games