Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oincu6uso

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:11 pm
is there any episeodes after 121???  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:13 pm
Hi!

Koreachess, I really see your valid points. Good job. I especially note the one that talks about how Naruto had to expend energy over the chase of Sasuke and the use of Kyuubi isn't fully developed. Nice work. =3 As for Orochimaru, I'm just going to drop that subject, I don't quite think it important enough to continue.
On a random note, I have 2005 gold. yay. <--is poor
Yes, 122 has been released by Dattebayo (can find it on narutofan)  

angelsanctus

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:15 am
crying naruto is gonna get licensed this summer  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:28 am
Unfortunately so >>; I dread seeing it on Toonami, they're gonna butcher it crying  

Juno_da

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:57 pm
Juno_da
Unfortunately so >>; I dread seeing it on Toonami, they're gonna butcher it crying
Trys not to think about it.

Didn't Gaara completely kick a** in the last chapter!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:47 pm
Hi!

Definately! Although I have to wonder why Akatsuki is after him...  

angelsanctus

nightlight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:59 am
he did kick a**, and i'd say that they were after the demon inside him. in fact, i coulda sworn i remembered something about that being true... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:31 am
nightlight
he did kick a**, and i'd say that they were after the demon inside him. in fact, i coulda sworn i remembered something about that being true... sweatdrop

Yeah, because remember they were after Naruto that one time, and he also has a demon. So it would only makes sense that Gaara would be a potential target as well. The details of why I can't say for I don't really know completely, but there'ya go...
...On another note, about the license, at least for a while we can get the episodes. Also, I heard (and I don't know if this is true) that they'll continue to let people release the most recent episodes in Japan as subbs because of people were threatening to protest and other such things. If anyone can verify this, please go ahead, we'd appreciate it.  

KnightFourteen

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:59 am
DanieBarton03
Juno_da
Trys not to think about it.

Didn't Gaara completely kick a** in the last chapter!?!?!?!
yup! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:11 am
angelsanctus
Hi!

the raccoon with in  

Sulia_The_Unknown

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:11 pm
Sulia_The_Unknown
angelsanctus
Hi!

the raccoon with in
Angelsanctus, means Gaara. Not Naruto, hon. And it's a fox, I think. Brain's not functioning properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:46 pm
Hi!

No Sulia is correct, but it's not really a 'racoon' it's actually a tanuki, a creature that is native to Japan (but people can't really translate tanuki so that mistakenly call it a racoon). Wanna hear an interesting fact?

The Mythical Tanuki
Animals with the power of transformation -- for either benevolent or malevolent purposes -- are called "henge" in Japan. In Japanese folklore, the kitsune (fox) and tanuki are considered masters of transformation, as is the Tengu, the bird-man goblin of the forest and mountain who is revered as the slayer of vanity and pride.

Yes, Kishimoto must have done some good japanese mythology studying. 3nodding  

angelsanctus

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:44 pm
Just wondering about these Akatsuki folks...
They decided to go after Naruto when he sucked, but not Gaara?
Oh yes, let's wait until he's one of the most poweful, super strong men in the world, and then try to capture him. I like making things difficult for myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:30 pm
Captain Verd
Just wondering about these Akatsuki folks...
They decided to go after Naruto when he sucked, but not Gaara?
Oh yes, let's wait until he's one of the most poweful, super strong men in the world, and then try to capture him. I like making things difficult for myself.

I agree.

They want to capture these mythical beast yet they wait until their target gets stronger.

I remember in the episode 85 anime, where the Akatsuki tried to capture Naruto and Itachi told his partner that Naruto was not at a high enough lvl yet, so there was no need to hurry.

Hellooo? Itachi.. there was every need to hurry if they knew who Naruto was with. Jiarahi was a sanin and apparently a obstical in their goals of capturing Naruto.

I think it would be more logical for them to want to capture these mythical beast while their carriers were weak. Then their sucess would stand more of chance if they already realize the potential of these monsters that they wanted to aquire.
What's taking them so long?
They don't seem to be trying much.
What have they been doing all this time?

Surely they should have attempted something in the two years that passed..
stare
I wonder when they got the idea to search for these mythical beast .........

Kyubi no Youko

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:24 pm
angelsanctus
No Sulia is correct, but it's not really a 'racoon' it's actually a tanuki, a creature that is native to Japan (but people can't really translate tanuki so that mistakenly call it a racoon). Wanna hear an interesting fact?
I see. Now they should've just written Tanuki instead of fox or whatever the transulation put. They could write a little description for those who didn't know. It's just like those crappy language books the schools use that give wrong definitions for phrases or words. xd

Slightly random: Remember the discussion we had about Naruto's heiritage and the 4th? I've been browsing galleries of people I stalk or vice-versa and thought of you all when I saw this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13239467/ I emphasize..... This is not my art, I take absolutely no credit for it. It belongs to the talented Risachantag. So go gaze in awe are her wonderful art! whee  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games