Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:44 pm
Lots of people are addicted to RPing. No matter how good or bad they are at it!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:32 am
Hi! I'm Love Tank. I joined this guild so I could learn to RP and become a good roleplayer. I want to find a basic RP that caters to beginners that actually know how to communicate and express themselves. Any suggestions? [Hopefully something with a basic fantasy theme...]  

Love Tank

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:40 pm
Love Tank
Hi! I'm Love Tank. I joined this guild so I could learn to RP and become a good roleplayer. I want to find a basic RP that caters to beginners that actually know how to communicate and express themselves. Any suggestions? [Hopefully something with a basic fantasy theme...]

Yep! This thread is an a-typical bar setting, free form.

Feretris, the subforum, is a fantasy RP that any one can join as long as they are willing to work on their profile with me if there's something off when they first submit it. (I'm the GM for that one).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:09 pm
Penden

Feretris, the subforum, is a fantasy RP that any one can join as long as they are willing to work on their profile with me if there's something off when they first submit it. (I'm the GM for that one).
Thank you! [: That helps a ton!  

Love Tank

Cat.on.the.Hill

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:37 pm
Hello! I'm sano_girl_cat, but you can call me Cat for short. I love to rp(duh^^) and among other things I like to play piano, play with and train my doggie Sadie, read, and chat. I would like to become a Veternarian, because I love animals and really want to help them. Ironically A poor kitty in the neighborhood was hit by and car and now my family has ended up with him. We named him Johnny(that's what the vet called him) Cash(cause he is now worth a bundle of money). Any who, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:12 am
Love Tank
Penden

Thank you! [: That helps a ton!

Your name reminds me of the tank in Those Who Hunt Elves for no real reason!

Sano, we had a dog that got hit by a car and came away with just scratches. :O  

MrsMica
Crew

Love Tank

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:00 am
Penden
Well, I guess I ought to check it out, then! ^_^;

Are you getting married in real life?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:23 pm
Love Tank
Penden

Basically, the main characters get pulled into a fantasy world, but a tank accidentally gets dragged along with them. It's an amusing and fairly short series, so it ought not to be hard to get a hold of.

In other news: I really am going to try and be around here more often. I know I've said that before, but... sweatdrop  

Zelyhon

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:51 am
Zelyhon
Love Tank
Penden

Basically, the main characters get pulled into a fantasy world, but a tank accidentally gets dragged along with them. It's an amusing and fairly short series, so it ought not to be hard to get a hold of.

In other news: I really am going to try and be around here more often. I know I've said that before, but... sweatdrop

Zelyhon!

Yes I am really getting married in real life.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:48 pm
Penden
Zelyhon

Zelyhon!

Yes I am really getting married in real life.
@ Zelyhon: Haha, that sounds good. xD

@ Penden: Congratulations! :3  

Love Tank

lexK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:52 am
hi-skee, dude-skees! hehe.
Well, my name is Lex and I am here to save the day...or roleplay...whichever my come up first.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:22 pm
Hello. The name's Ashiig Alric Animya. I'm a bard, who has an entire story (being written) about me, and some others I met in my long travels. As is often the case with one in my profession, I'm snide, sometimes rude, and flirtatious. However, I have a noble streak to me, and will almost always be driven to help those in need. I apologize in advance three times for ANY things I say that may insult you or someone you know. Tell me that it does and I will immediately, if i can, recant my statment and apologzie profusely. Ah, well, now that my disclaimer is out of the way, it's good to be here! biggrin  

ashiig

Tentacoo Wape

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:23 am
Eh, I'm horrible at introductions, so I suppose I'll just tell you the basics? sweatdrop Well, whether or not you want them, it's what you're getting, so...er...myarg.

I'm about twelve years old, attending the black hole of idiocy and whoredom that is the 7th grade, and I live in Seattle/Washington/USA. =D Yeah, you know I'm just waiting to hear the "*****" themesong after giving out that information. xd Did I mention I spend most of my time in the GD?

Lessee...I'm kind of a pervert, kind of an asshat, kind of intelligent, and kind of...kind. xp My redundancy shocks me at times, I admit. So, anyway, I love roleplaying, writing, and drawing immensely, though at times when school kills me dead I have no opportunity to do so. That, my fellows, is another reason to hate the 7th grade. It's hell, but perhaps I'm being a little melodramatic?

The other websites I'm on a lot are 4Chan and 2Chan, The Best Page Ever, various roleplay forums, and lots of anime websites.

I'm done, I suppose.

HARHAR. D:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:43 am
Hi I'm Kerana,
I really like to RP 3nodding In fact I do most of it with my other character Trinity(PixelMuse) she's a bit more serious, I'm a bit more on the fun side of things.  

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:20 am
Welcome to the guild. heart  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games