Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:59 pm
^is pretty & shiny heart

<> i dont really read alot of fanfictions, 'cause i usually think that they're badly written or the story line's just so over the top it makes we wanna shoot someone.....

but anyway...ahem, i used to read the one's from www.sailorjupiter.com when i was a young SM fan. so i really like the ones there (for nostalgia purposes...)

V it's the season of Lent. when you give something up to try and make yourself a better person all around. (if the senshi were catholic) what do you think each of them should give up for 40 days and nights.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:05 am
^Used to go to the same website I did...I'm sorry the adventure story was addictive when I was younger...

<>
Usagi- Sleeping in
Ami- Studying (she's so far ahead 40 days wouldn't hurt...)
Minako- chasing after idols
Rei- loosing her temper
Makoto- chasing after guys that remind her of old boyfriends.
Michiru- ...makeup? -blinks-
Haruka- Speeding.
Setsuna- Mysterious/odd comments
Hotaru- <_< >_> black.

V Ok... that's my opinion of what they should give up... Give each of the senshi one thing they must start doing for 40 days instead.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:41 am
^ I wanna hot boy toy too!!

<>
Usagi - Getting to school on time (i'd say exersize but her running to school pretty much covers that)
Ami - Go to a damn dance club...
Rei - be NICE to a boy who likes you
Mako-chan - start gardening more (i know she wants to own a flower shop so...)
Minako - go on American Idol (just lie about being from Japan, heh)
Michiru - Do something embarassing
Haruka - Put on some make up and a dress for once...
Setsuna - Get out more... (maybe she and Ami can BOTH go to a club together)
Hotaru - being the Emo Child of the senshi, smile more!

v Now - only a perfessional Starbuck goer can answer this question... match up a Starbucks drink to a senshi blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:00 am
^ Again, I beileve I am the most qualified... so,

<>
Moon - White Chocolate Caffe Mocha (with caramel drizzle)
Mercury - Hazelnut Latte
Mars - Chai Tea Latte
Jupiter - Iced Caramel Macchiato (with extra caramel)
Venus - Vanilla Frapachino
Saturn - Marble Mocha Macchiato
Pluto - Iced Passion Tea with Blackberry
Haruka - Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Michiru - Spiced Pumpkin Latte w/extra vanilla shots
The 3 Starlights - Iced Black Teas

v What do you drink at Starbucks? (making you most like what senshi above?) My fav's are Pluto's and Moons  

User_8572

Mrs DelaRosa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:26 am
^ we have matching ears!

<>My favourite drink is the Double Chocolate Chip Frapachino w/ no Whip cream (it tastes JUST like chocolate chip cookies and it gets me through my Womens Studies Class. >.<)
OR
A Caramel Frapachino with XXX rated Caramel w/ no Whip cream (the xxx is how much extra caramel they put in it! and yah, that's what I say at the counter! Try it sometime!!)
cry so I'm not like any of the senshi.

v Have you started to learn Japanese from watching the series in it's original language? What words have you learned?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:26 am
^ Is a friendly, fruity and fagolicious. heart

<> I actually don't go to starbucks very often.. I do like cold coffee though. Preferebly with some vanilla.. It's sad, I have friends who work there, but I think i've only had it 3 times total in my life. o_o one of those times being at the airport.

<> I learned a few words from watching sailor moon in japanese... in fact, most of the words that I know. Such examples would be (i'm probably going to spell a lot of these words wrong) Kawaii, Chibi, Youma, Daimon, Tskini, Unime, -chan, -ko, -sempai, -hime, usagi, kso, bakemono, bakeyaro, baka, neko, nyanko, no, hai, "henshin yo!", etc etc etc...

v Okay, you're just a random person walking around durring the stars season. Suddenly lead crow leaps out of an alley and takes your star seed. What evil senshi youma thing do YOU turn into, and what power do you happen to have while in this scary abomination of a sailor scout form?  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Mrs DelaRosa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 pm
^ Has an AWESOME avi!!

<> (I know I just did one of these, but this one seems like a lot of fun to answer.)
I would turn into Sailor Actor/Theatre and my power would be "Drama Queen!" which would effect their hormone levels.
Ex. They would start crying for no reason and scream for no reason and believe everyone is jealous of them because they are so amazing! rolleyes you know... typical Drama Queen. lol

V (I'm copying the previous question a little)
Let's say you are walking down the street and one of the Amazon Trio starts hitting on you ('cause that's what they did), which one would it be (Hawks-Eye, Tigers-Eye, or Fish-Eye) and what is your beautiful dream that they are trying to peek at?
heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:20 pm
^shiny star

<> well, since i'm not a boy or an old lady, Tiger-eye would hit on me but i probably wouldn't fall for it and walk away 'cause:
1. he's a horrible actor
2. i'd probably assume he was secretly gay if i met him

((haven't u ever noticed that the lemures that each of the amazon trio uses matches w/ thier sexual preference , sorry, but i recently noticed that, back to the game))

and my dream is to be a comic artist and somehow help people with my art and drawings.

V well, i dunno 'bout you, but one of the biggest lessons I've learned from Sailor Moon is that if I see a huge sale for a brand spanking new store, it's probably a villinous plot to steal my energy (or money xp )

even with this knowledge, you see a new store that's obviously evil, but the stuff they're selling is SO COOL and cheap too! what would that store be selling?  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 pm
^ Will vote for Nisora in the avi arena.. and it will be a 10.

<> Lol.. it would so be a store like this place called Rocky Mudds. They'd have jewelry, wands, unique clothing, hard to find posters, fog machines, stickers, fake tattoos, empty "book of shadows", spiffy decorative dragons/fairies/armor/etc etc etc..
and in the back room they'd be selling smex toys and smoking devises.

But you see, all of these things would be taking specific things from you.. the smoking devices would steal your brain power, the smex toys.. uh.. yeah, you know what kind of energy that'd steal. The jewelry would seep into your pure heart and drain your energy, the bumper stickers would possess your car, the clothes would come alive and make you dance until you die from exhaustion, the wands would be like corrupted transformation things and turn you into youma.. and the decorations would come alive and eat your face. o_o... OH THE HUMANITY!

v Who, out of all the senshi, would be the first to try marijuana? What is the situation that brought this about? Did they enjoy it? Was it a negaverse ploy? What did they do while under the effects?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:47 pm
^ I as well Like your AVI blaugh

<> Dude, Usagi!! all the bad guys (or pretty much anyone) has to do is mix the THC in with some mix and BROWNIES!! Usagi couldn't resist!!

v Which one of the 5 Witchs do you LOVE and HATE - and WHY? If you don't know who the Witches 5 are ... SHAME ON YOU!!  

User_8572

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:20 pm
^ thank you. =)

<> I personally LOVE the witches 5. They're so awesome to me.. except for one. Kaori Night makes me want to scream and rip my hair out. SHE"S SUCH A c**t! Always so mean and.. skanky and posing herself all crazy in front of the professor. Blah.

v How different do you think Sailor Moon would be if it was created at the same time WWII was going on?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:13 am
^ My hispanic friend loves your signature. XP

<> I wouldn't want it to change but...I don't know... it'd probably be a little...darker at least. I don't think it would change tooo much...do you? -blinks- This is a hard question for me to answer in reality.

V Say Sailor Moon was just now getting written... how would it be different. (To go in the same line because I can't think of any good origional questions)  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Nettie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:34 pm
^ has on an amazing outfit. <3

<>I don't quite know how to answer this, but I don't think the storyline would be too different. Maybe some obvious things like animation/ character design, to be more in line with "recent" anime, while still keeping it looking somewhat vintage. I would personally LOVE to see a new version!

v Has anyone thought it would be interesting if the senshi got somewhat similar outfits, but were a bit more individualized, instead of them wearing the same thing in a different color? (I know they were always a smidge different, but not by a lot of factors. And Sailor Moon's was the only one that was a little radically different.)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:40 pm
^ Is too kind...It's just random stuff I threw on from my inventory!

<> Kinda like the origional designs before Takeuchi-san decided to give them a uniform uniform? I dunno... I kind of like them having a similar look. Though some slight variations are cool kinda like... the outer senshi's gloves... and everyone's shoes....that sorta thing. ^_^

V Pick one senshi and design a gaia avatar based on what they would use for themselves.. not how the senshi looks but how they might make an avatar... make any sense?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas