Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:33 pm
Me and Mokuba looked shocked as each of one of our eyes begin twitching. " It wasnt that I swear. " I reply. Mokuba nodds in agreement still looking disturbed. I shake my head not surprised by what Luna said all that much once I thought about it. Mokuba still looked effected though, " AAhh..images.." Mokuba replied rubbing his temples. " Ok new topic, flying on the blue eyes with Seto.." I reply hoping that put a better image in his head. Mokuba sighed of relief as teh thoguths went away, " Thanks.." he muttered through a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:35 pm
"Oooh! I want one of those!" I giggle.
"What? A dream about flying on dragons?" Seto asks.
"No, I already have those, and they usually involve you... and lead to a Mary Sue sort of fic that goes in the shoebox. Especially with the hotness of Priest Set taken into account. He's so pretty I drool just thinking about him." I smile.
"Luna..." Seto looks at me strangely. "Don't tell me you believe that foolishness?"
"Well it's kind of hard not to, I mean you read the manga. That is you Seto." I stand on tip toes to n** his ear.
"Luna, honestly, are you done scarring my brother forever?" Seto asks.
"Possibly. Depends on how loudly you cry out when you-"
"Luna!" Seto exclaims interupting me.
"Oh fine... be that way..." I roll my eyes.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:26 pm
Mokuba cant help but shutter as he snuggles more into me. I pull him close rubbing his back. A kid like him didnt need images and nether did I but I thought about him first. " Bad thoguhts bad thoughts bad thoughts." Mokuba repeated as he invisioned just what Luna wa about to finish." Shh its ok, Yeah come on enough of that sort of talk, its enough for all of us. ' I reply become protective of Mokuba maybe sounding madder then I was as I continued rubbing his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:01 am
"Fine..." I giggle. "But I might not have been about to say that..."
"Oh really? And what would you be about to say?" Seto asks.
"Er... Um... Don't test me on things like that. I was interupted so I forgot." I try and keep a straight face, although it doesn't work well.
"Uh-huh..." Seto rolls his eyes. "So how far is it to the nearest bastion of civilization?"
"I told you, eight days. That's why we're going to Windsor to call a cab. That'll take one day walking." I reply.
"So we should be a little more than halfway there?" Seto asks.
"Ya, give or take."
"Something besides the fact that you're not scarring my brother for the rest of his natural life wrong?" Seto asks.
"No. Oh, and let me think... there's a grocery store in Windsor, but I don't think we'll need it. Anyway, we could just get a car and drive across the border..." I say.
"Pfft. Plane's easier. Besides, how far can an airport in Nevada be from Vegas?" Seto asks offhandedly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:36 am
" Not far actually...theres a airport right in Vegas, its the Mc.Carrine airport. Its really big, but my dad will meet us at bagage claim like he did when I went to Europe, I just gotta call them. " I explained picking Mokuba up and setting him down. " I'll be right back." I reply with a smile. I lean down whispering, " If anything starts up again, I'll be right over there." I whisper to him pointing to a tree. He nodded before I ruffle his hair walking off with my cell hoping it gets reception.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:56 am
"Tch... she's not going to get reception out here..." I comment, rolling my eyes.
"Not to mention the long distance." Seto replies.
"I can't wait till we get there. I've never been outside of Canada before. Do you suppose Japan will be a culture shock?" I ask.
"To you? A little, but you read enough manga to be alright. Especially going to my Japan." Seto says.
"Don't tell me everyone speaks English." I smirk.
"Of course not..." Seto realizes that's a shot at his ability to do so.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:30 am
I came back with a sigh, " I was hoping that it would get reception, oh well." I reply as I came back. " So...we gonan rest longer or are we heading out? " I asked still standing up  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:40 am
"We've got quite a walk ahead of us. We had ought to get going." I comment. Seto looks at me like I've forgotten something. "No Seto, I will not carry my bag. You're strong, you can do it."
"But-"
"No buts. Just because you're coat is heavy..." I smirk, then an idea strikes me. "I'll carry your coat for you!"
"That's just Luna-speak for 'I want to wear the coat that is almost as cool as the guy who wears it,' even I can tell." Seto comments.
"Well, you don't want to..." I roll my eyes and pout.
"Fine, you can wear my coat. I'll have it fixed when I get home. You are shorter than me after all." Seto takes off the famed trench coat o'DOOM and hands it to me.
"Yay!" I eagerly put it on, hugging it tightly.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:46 am
I smiled watching Luna also liking the trenchcoat. We all head off once again, Mokuba by my side carrying the case Seto always had with him. " Ill take that for awhile. " I say taking it from Mokuba not wanting him to get tired. " Thanks. " Mokuba said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:51 am
"You know Luna, people don't generally skip while wearing that." Seto comments, almost embarrassed by her behaviour.
"I do." I smirk and continue skipping.
"You're going to get tired." Seto warns.
"I will not. I've only been tired once."
"Let's not go down that path again." Seto says, knowing exactly what Luna will follow that up with.
"Oh fine. I'm wearing your coat! Do you have any idea how cool that is? How can I not skip like I'm five?" I'm giddy by now and it shows.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:06 pm
I just giggle watching Luna, I have become use to her behavior which it was obvious that Seto hadnt yet. 'Im sure he will though, with us living there and all.' I think to myself. We continue walking and skipping for a few hours Mokuba began to look a little tired, it was showing that his legs were hurting. I looked down to see this. I stopped picking him up onto my back, " There, now you can sleep if you feel like it. " I reply continuing to walk. " No Inu-sama you dont have to.." Mokuba replied a little embarrassed having to be carried. " Naw its ok, I dont mind, and you can call me Inu-chan, thats what Im refered to anyway. " I reply still walking. " Kay....but whats your real name? "he asked looking at me. " Donya..my full name it gonna be to hard to pronounce for now. " I explaine with a smile. Mokuba nodded laying his head on the back of my neck enjoying the ride.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:01 pm
"Wait a second, you two have different names?" Seto asks.
"Ya, you didn't know? Cheese Whiz. My name's Karla, and the day you learn to pronounce that right is the day I will hide under your desk for-"
"Luna!"
"What? Oh right... no more scarring your brother..." She blushes.
"Exactly." Seto leans in and whispers in her ear. "Not that I wouldn't mind that..."
I giggle. "Hey! Look! Windsor! Shoot... where in Windsor are we?"
I look around and see familiar shops. "It's not far now. All we need is a cab. Or a phone. And probably a place to eat supper."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:32 am
Looking at this I roll my eyes a little, 'Man, she cant hush it with all that stuff can she. For mokuba innocence im glad I'm going.' I think to myself. Looking back pleased to see that Mokuba is alseep on my back. Smiling I decide not to disturb him til its nessasary,'Besides, not sure how long theyll be going at it, I'll make sure Mokuba sits with me on the plane, hopefully thatll be the case. ' I think once more hoping for Mokubas sanity. " Sounds like a plan, I need to call my parents to meet us at the airport anyway. " I reply still holding Mokuba whos still fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:44 am
"Aw... Mokuba's so cute when he's sleeping..." I comment, while Seto attempts to pronounce her name a couple of times.
"That's it... I'm calling you Koneko-chan." He says.
"You said so already." I reply. "Now let me think... Sobey's isn't that far off. It's a grocery store and it'll be open for a while. Let's go there, and that way Mokuba can rest a little better. I forgot how tiring this must be when you don't go walking a lot and you're... er... Seto, how old is your brother?"
"Twelve." Seto says.
"Hey! That means you're younger than me..." I giggle.
"... shut up..." Seto pouts.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:52 am
" But hasnt July 17th past yet, shouldnt he be 13 by now? " I ask. Surely it was still summer vacation here, and it was near Auguest. Maybe I was crazy but I hope the case was that Seto didnt forget his brothers birthday. Or mayeb that was just a made up birthday for him, I wasnt sure though. Mokuba still sleeping snuggles closer to the back of my neck.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff