3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:57 pm
Jehobo
Ghasts named should be Gwypler(can you pronounce that? if you can your not saying it right)
Just... No.... We would rather our characters have names somewhat pronouncable in a human tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:48 am
Zakai shall now offer some input!

I like the thought of our Hojo charater should be like Raito. And Looking like Aion.( Chrono Crusade made me think of FFVII anyway >_>;;; )

I also really like the thought of the Mustang complex. And Hojo being both himself and Mother.

As far as what age Deyn should realize Hojo is evil, I'd say either young (11-13) Or if that wouldn't work, only a few years older ( 16)

Various Names for Hojo- Nocens, Pravus, Malum, Atrox....that's all I have. PH34R TEH LATIN~!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:43 am
Zakai-tan
Zakai shall now offer some input!

I like the thought of our Hojo charater should be like Raito. And Looking like Aion.( Chrono Crusade made me think of FFVII anyway >_>;;; )

I also really like the thought of the Mustang complex. And Hojo being both himself and Mother.

As far as what age Deyn should realize Hojo is evil, I'd say either young (11-13) Or if that wouldn't work, only a few years older ( 16)

Various Names for Hojo- Nocens, Pravus, Malum, Atrox....that's all I have. PH34R TEH LATIN~!

Wasn't Atrox a mentally challenged giant in greek/roman mythology that commited suicide when they gave Odysseus Achilles' armor? Ah, no, ,that was Ajax.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:45 am
I think it's Latin for death, evil, or cruelty >_>; I forgot what I searched  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:47 am
I dunno. Only reason I knew that much was cause I got bored in Civics class and started looking around the room. It was on a poster on the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:53 am
We will have to search them and decide whether we like them or not ourselves...  

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:02 am
Well... I certainly don't have any ideas. But you get lotsa cool names in greek and roman mythology. Some of them have really cool names. Like, Myrrha and Laius, or maybe something more sinister like Demonice. Of course, I have no idea what gender these names are. Or what kinda names your lookin for.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:37 am
well any input is well appreciated, any ideas or suggestions or even oppinions are great!

we're mostly looking for names that have a little bit of an exotic sound, so latin or greek work great! some of our names are vauge and others made-up. and some... like the last name for Valerian and Deyn "Kether" mean something. (Kether is one of the ten Sephiroth.)

So names that 'mean' something are great! and names we don't use for the suggested character will be added to our great list of names on page 1.

I love to use names from Mythology personally... in fact, alot of my names are based on Norse myth.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:22 am
it doesn't get more exotic then Gwypler that's a name you would expect an elder god to have  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:24 pm
now now Jehobo... we all know you worship hojo...  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:32 pm
what does that have to do with hojo HEY I DON'T WORSHIP HOJO!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream pirate dramallama  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:09 am
because the name we are searching for is our Hojo replacement character name...

And you've told us yourself that you do-so-to worship Hojo.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:32 am
Oh i thought we were looking for ghasts name  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:33 am
well... that too actually... blaugh  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:25 pm
LOL, I randomly thought that the word 'Arbitrary' actually sounds like a name.

Did you know that it's possible to have a name with an exclaimation mark in it? Actually, ^_^ could be a name, too. Unpronounceable, but f you can write it on a birth certificate.

So how funny would it be to have someone's name be "E!" And actually ! is pronounced by making a knocking noise with your tongue.

Or their name could be all consonants. (rather like Welsh, LOL, though they actually do use a few vowels. It just seems to be all consonants.)

I rather like the names Kagaya and Kami. LOL, well, if [Hojo's] name was Kami it would explain his ambitious tendancies, seeing as Kami is Japanese for god... Oh, and the name Osric is cool, it means God ruler. And Raghnall means 'Advice Rule' which rather fits what we have him doing, right? Apparantly it's from the Norse Ragnvaldr.

Oh, and I randomly found that the name 'Dane' which has the same pronuciation as Deyn means God is my Judge  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff