Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Ryujikin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:16 pm
Alias of choice: Draga
Naruto Knowledge: All Manga chapters up to the newest release (ch293) and up to episode 161 in subbed
Favorite character(s): In order=> (1)Itachi, (2)Orochimaru, (3)Yondaime
Anything else you'd like to share: I love roleplaying, and I came here to chat about Naruto and RP the Anime. I hope to please everyone I meet. Arigatou gozaimasu.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:18 pm
Alias of choice: Kim
Naruto Knowledge: um.. I've read until 200 something.. sweatdrop and watched it until um.. they all turned 14.. sorta sweatdrop
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Itachi, Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: um.. not much really sweatdrop  

RegenboogPanda

Setmika

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:53 pm
Hello!!
Alias of choice: Setmika or Yari
Naruto Knowledge: Just the anime crying
Favorite character(s): Sasuke, Naturo, Kakashi
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm just another girl in this cruel world *buahhh*, that loves heart heart making friends but it's a little bit shy about it sweatdrop .^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:01 pm
Alias of choice: Umm... what does Alias mean?
Naruto Knowledge: Not much, considering I'm watching it on YTV... I have never read the manga though, and only ever watched the anime.
Favorite character(s): Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, Gaara, Temari, Neji
Anything else you'd like to share: I end a lot of things with "..." and I just trail off, so don't expect much other things... I love anime, animals, I like doodling (although my doodles do not make much sense, and they are just random...), I love learning Japanese, and... the rest you will find out about me when I post in this guild! 3nodding That's all I have to say... oh yeah, also, I get very irritated when I see people who don't follow the rules, especially when there is a lot of people who haven't read the rules, or just simply decide not to follow them...

Sanjou

sephiroth_sohma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:39 pm
Alias of choice: Sephiroth
Naruto Knowledge: Umm...I read Shonen Jump, which has Naruto in it...And I also watch Naruto on Toonami...
Favorite character(s): Gaara, Naruto[just so comfident], Haku[what a pretty boy! heart But, I still love him!], and Zubaza.
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm very odd...Am a rabid yaoi fangirl...And, no offense, think Sasuke is secretly a girl! He's too moody in my opinion...If you know what I'm hinting at... 3nodding Love this guid already! Quite fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:49 pm
crying I have a cold...

Hi, I'm a new member. My preferred alias, well... TODAY my preferred alias is Aiko-chan...tomorrow it may be Shichan, tomorrow, Saruko...

I have a hard time making choices...

sweatdrop I have read up to chapter...*thinks*... 286 or 198...it's been a while since I've had time to read manga. stressed

My favorite character is Kakshii Sensei! heart Only thing that gets to me is, what's behind the face mask? *urge to remove mask* *slaps hand-"NO!"* 3nodding

I'm 17, going on 18...and I get to have my 18th birthday with good old jet lag in Japan! I'm excited to actually study Ninjutsu from a master (assuming I can find someone who'll teach me...an American...)

OH and, I like cheese. LOTS of cheese. twisted

~Shichan (see, changed already ><)  

RayvenBane

Izumi Hosoi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:27 pm
~Alias of choice: Ash
~Age:17
~Naruto Knowlegde: I have the manga series up to book 7, I've watched some of it on Toonami, and I've looked into some random Naruto sites.
~Favorite Characters: Rock Lee, Hinata, Shikamaru, Mitarashi Anko, and Haku.
~Other things to share: Um...I really dunno what to say here...Um...CHICKEN RAMEN!! o_o;;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:39 pm
Hey! I'm new here (as you might've guessed) and I've liked the series for about ... just over a month. I know that doesn't seem like a long time, but I've actually researched it quite thouroughly, mostly through Answers.com. I'd just sit there and read about all these characters and gradually piece together the story xD I've read some of the english manga (and am hoping to buy a whole bunch of it soon), japanese manga translated on the internet, watched the dub on tv, and downloaded a bunch of random sub episodes (including the entire Zabuza arc, which I HAD to have since it's what got me hooked onto the show).

So, I'm not really anywhere, I know the most recent stuff on some things, and haven't heard of others completely, so I'm just kinda all over xD I don't care about spoilers, in fact I like them because they tend to explain things I was confused over before.

My favorite characters are Kakashi and Zabuza (mostly Kakashi, but I have this thing for guys with huge swords sweatdrop and he (Zabuza) died SO HEROICLY O_O I cried on that episode crying And it made me think he was quite possibly one of the coolest characters in all of anime) and I am a fierce fangirl of Kakashi's xD My friend likes to bug me by poking the pictures I draw of him, then I almost bite her finger off >> XD

(and I know everything I possibly can know about him, he's one of the characters I've studied in-depthly 3nodding )

But I, unlike some others, realise there is more than one fangirl of him, and I can't "own" him but in my fanfiction I can, so that's what I do XD So don't worry about me trying to claim him, there's a point where you have to realise he's only a 2-D character originally made of graphite ._.

Albeit an incredibly sexy one.

What else ... I'm 15 and female, and my prefered alias? I have so many sweatdrop People call me Mord, Cara, Requiem, Mistress (well, only my one friend does xD) ... Just call me Raiem xD Or Kiyo, because that's my character in said fanfiction (full name Kiyotaka).

I suppose I'll shut up now so yeah xD

OH! And I'm a notorious Spelling/Grammar Nazi. I want to stab people who don't at least attempt so spell correctly stressed I don't mean spelling correctly ALL THE TIME but like, give it effort at least neutral I absolutely despise netspeak and tend to lash our viciously at people who use it regularly stare You have been warned xD  

Raiem

AuroraDreamer

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Alias of choice: Aurora
Naruto Knowledge: Well I've read to book #2 and watched all that has came on Cartoon network....
Favorite character(s): Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, and Rock Lee
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm planing to take over the world. That about covers it....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:24 pm
Alias of choice
Junie or Jun. For the love of GOD don't call me Juniana XD

One year old! As of December 20th 1993 :3

Naruto Knowledge
Hmm..I've read up to chapter 153..so everything up till then, I guess. I'm still kind of confused with how jutsu and everything work, though, since when I read manga I tend to concentrate more on the pictures than the storyline sweatdrop

Favorite character(s)
Kakashi, Rock Lee, Sakura, Zabuza, Sasuke (top 5~)

Anything else you'd like to share
Well..right now I'm REALLY upset cuz like FIVE minutes ago I got a letter saying I'll be in honors math and literacy for high school next year..BUT NOT HONORS SCIENCE ;______________________; +insert tears here+

k. <3  

Juniana

P a r a K i s s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:49 pm
Alias of choice: Parakiss
Naruto Knowledge: I've seen every episode of the subbed except for the recent unimportant fillers and I'm somewhat caught up with the manga. I'm a few chapters behind.
Favorite character(s): Hinata, Sakura, Gaara, Shino
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a Mule so I'm not on too often.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:40 am
Hoi hoi!

Alias of choice: Temari (well duh!)

Naruto Knowledge: haven't read much of the manga...don't have enough time these days sweatdrop but watched up to ep. 130 something

Favorite character(s): Temari (obviously), Anko, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Rock Lee...oooh there's just too many to name them all!!

Anything else you'd like to share: ummm nope...but if there is anything i need to add...ask me lol  

Temari26

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:35 am
Alias of choice: Kimiko
Naruto Knowledge: I spoiled the series for myself! but I suck at naming characters!!! xp
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Rock Lee, and Gai-sensei

Anything else you'd like to share:
Location: under the desk, in cave, hiding from the teletubbies
Interest: Reading, Drawing, Sleeping.
Food of Choice: Chocolate and Lasanga
Favorite Subject: Math
Hobby: taking my TIME to play games and not finishthem in two hours like misrable sisters who have no lifes *coughcough* and walking and recording naruto episodes and writing down stuff and drawing and writing run-on sentences
Siblings: A sister and 2 monkeys..... what are you looking at me like that for?
Deadly Sin(s): Sloth and Gluttony
Band? Green Day, Death Cab for Cutie, and Fallout Boy
Song? Soul meets Body by DCfC  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:17 pm
Alias of choice:
Naruto Knowledge: Watch it, never read it yet...but would like to...Not much to say...since I also watch it on YTV...it hasn't aired that long. Hmm.
Favorite character(s): Sakura, Haku (Sniff), Rock Lee (lol), Sasuke
Anything else you'd like to share: I uh...play the clarinet for 3 years now (3 and a half I think...mmmvery important) play the violin (like 8 months now...) uh...I go to school...  

Blue Sorbet

Inwit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:13 am
Alias: JD
Naruto Knowledge: All episodes of the anime and the latest Manga Chapters
Favorite Characters: Sasuke, Gaara, and Jiraiya (he makes each scene better)

Not much else to say...  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games