Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:21 am

flame ehaded towards the den slowly and carefully, he sensed a familiar sent but didn't rush towards it, has it could always be a bear but he keeped on going towards it until he got the the den and layed down unerneath a bush again and looked around and he saw star and another wolf but was still chicken to go over again and stayied in the bush licking up bugs ahs they came by.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:25 am

Star chuckled and shook out her fur as well. Payback, eh? Star sensed a familiar wolf nearby. "Oh, this party is just getting bigger and bigger, isn't it? Joy!" She pounced into the bushes to find Flame. "Hey, Flame! Come and join us!"

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:28 am

Shadw smirked, Nodding and turning her head to a bush, still smirking, more smugly though.
"Oy" she said simply to a wolf, half, or rather most, concieled by a bush.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:28 am

[flame saw star jumping inot the bush and took off running before she she hit the groudn and ran to the otehr side of he den's and inot another bush not saying anything, but his heart was still pounding like it never did befor since he was so suprised then he mumble to himself" what got into her?...is she possed or something"he looked around and creeped away slowly behind the dens

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:31 am

Star rolled her eyes at him. "Such a scaredy cat. Hey, Shadow...thinking what I'm thinking?" She grinned evilly and stealthily made her way to one side of the new bush he hid behind and looked back at Shadow with a wink.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:33 am

Shadow smirked and went to the other side, and evil/playful look in her eyes as she stood over the wolf to make sure he didnt notice Star
Waiting for her to arive behind him as she caught his eye and held it with a sort of playful glare.

Shadow72

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:34 am

slighter walks in the den, always walking whit a limp since his leg still hurted abit and sat down looking around and noticed star and shadow aproching a bush and he smilled and looked at them from teh darkness of his eyes

flame didn't notice star going behind the bush and only able to see shadow he started to worry abit but it didn't really get to him now since he noticed slighter sent in the near woods but he couldn't see him since he was so dirty and blended in so well whit hi enviroment
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:36 am

Shadow smirked nd wagged her tail, catching a glimpse of Star, hoping she airrived behind him and yelled
"READY?" she called, making sur that her voice was projected, just about to say dog pile.

Shadow72

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:36 am

I knew I could count on you for some fun, Shadow! She said through her thoughts to Shadow so only she could hear it. Sneaking up behind him, she headbutted him to the side and put a paw on him so he couldn't escape again. Looking down on him with a grin, she spoke. "Hey Flame. What are you so afraid of? It's just me. I only wanted to scare the heck outta you for fun." Star laughed. "Joking."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:37 am

"Wanna dog pile?" Shadow asked ehr through her mind, "It should be fun!"
She lookd towards Flame and Star, a smile wolfish grin set upon her face.

Shadow72

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:38 am

Angel_Fantasy
I knew I could count on you for some fun, Shadow! She said through her thoughts to Shadow so only she could hear it. Sneaking up behind him, she headbutted him to the side and put a paw on him so he couldn''t escape again. Looking down on him with a grin, she spoke. "Hey Flame. What are you so afraid of? It''s just me. I only wanted to scare the heck outta you for fun." Star laughed. "Joking."
slighter keeped looking at them, is eyes had an evilish glare in them

flame jumped up and hit his head on a branch and fell down agian and looked at star his heart pounding even harder now" uh?, yeah i- i gusses" he forced and smilled and sat up
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:46 am

Oh, sorry. Of course! I was too concentrated in scaring him again I didn't hear. Sorry! On the count of three, Star doggy piled on top of Flame with Shadow, not noticing Slighter behind them becasue they were having so much fun. She laughed. "Live a little, Flame!"

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:47 am

flame smile"yeah i gusses i should lie alittle"he stodd up and started to walked around and notice slighter wasent his ususal self so he ignored him has he noticed slighter walking away form the den
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:47 am

Shadow leapted, landing on Star, who landed on Flame, laughing. Getting to ehr feet she abrutly stopped and turned to the forest. Her fur raised a little, slightly growled at Slighter. She'd seen slighter alot and knew when he was normal or not.
"Well, well, Looks like Slighter has come to join the party"

Shadow72

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:49 am

slighter turned around and looked at shadow but then turned abck and continued to walk the other way ignoring what she ahd to say
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games