Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:30 am
Crawlerette
Morwen Laicoriel
I'm actually happy to see the Saris, it's nice to see a 'global' style that isn't Japanese. XD They do seem hard to work with, though.

And aren't Saris supposed to have tops underneath them? I lived in India, and I NEVER saw someone wear a sari without a short top underneath it!

The Saris are really nice, if apparently extremely difficult to match.

I dunno, I haven't either; maybe they're equipable to have shirts underneath?

I hope they are. Otherwise, it's a bit of a mistake.

It looks like the purple and orange one is the easiest to match? I mean...those aren't the most popular colors with clothes, but it's two straight forward tones, whereas the other saris are sorta...tons of different colors. (Although it's probably similar to tie-dye, which is actually Indian, so...the other ones are maybe 'truer' to the actual thing)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:18 pm
Dorg Endo
Crawlerette
Once again, we have a kickass new style... with a black that isn't really black. gonk crying
They really should jus start calling them Dark Navy Blue. Its true!

's false advertisement, that's what it is! crying  

Crawlerette

cnflct!

Professional Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:05 am
My thoughts on the new things...

It's the first time I've had a non-black/brown hair color since about a week after I joined Gaia. So... it's a bad thing... because non-traditional hair scares me... Really.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:59 pm
Puppies...even I admit the goodness. And a bow to kill people with! Good combination.

I foresee both these items being mega popular at first (like they always are...almost always) but I think the Demonbow's popularity will decline while the puppy will only increase.

Dorg Endo

Tastick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:57 pm
I'd have to agree with the prediction, Dorg. One thing that may potentially hurt the puppies is that they're much realer than the kiki and coco plushies, as well as the avatars. People may decide it looks awkward before too long.

I am currently smitten with them, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:52 am
I saw a few talking about it "wouldn't be fun" to have fire blasting out of the Mochi with Fire Gauntlets, or any other "cruel" things to a real puppy. With the plushies people don't really care if it is multilated.

So yeah, your idea does have merit.

Dorg Endo

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:53 pm
Please, it's freaking pixels. rolleyes I hardly think that the Admins were thinking "let's create a life-like item to encourage the abuse of small critters".  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:49 am
I love both the doggies and the demonbow. I think both would increase though, since the demonbow has the wings option but the puppy would be far more popular, due to it's realistic features.  

Queen Lucia

Sparkly Leaf

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:10 am
I can't equip the Demon Bow with my Scarf. MOST DISPLEASING. scream gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:45 pm
Aye, I'm a lover of the culinary arts in real life, so this update makes me very happy! I might just have to spend some gold on that new Chef Hat.  

laFred

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:02 pm
i likes some of the aprons, its cute, and different, i may experiment with em and see if they look at tad less domestic  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:12 pm
wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! pirate outfits!! i love the pirate outfits!! they so pretty!! i loves it!! i think i'll be a good addition to the other pirate avvies and really enhance em 3nodding

the donation items are s**t though confused  

nrasjaa

Fyrae

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:31 am
Pirate stuff = heart
Donation items = confused
Fish stuff = mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:41 pm
Fyrae
Pirate stuff = heart
Donation items = confused
Fish stuff = mrgreen
*agrees* 3nodding heart  

Plaid_Panda

Summanaro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:45 am
The new fish items are so, so much love.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff