Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:57 am
Mr Eliot
btw, i was like a little kid when i saw the end and found out that Tsukasa was a girl.

My mind hurt a little after that. then it got better sweatdrop

also, i think rena should suffer for making blackrose look like a kid. stare
Your mind hurt?
My brother gave me spoilers, making the series seem even shorter.

Ima girl, but Tsukasa still pwns.
(Haha, Mr.Teleport Away fits his heartless soul at the beginning. "Because it's fun." xDDD)

Legend of the Twilight/Dusk was good. But Shugo is an extreme perv. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 pm
XD, imagine me thinking for half the series that the main character is a guy, only to later on have me wonder what happens when a girls mind is trapped in a guy characters body...(there was no hidden meaning there, seriously.)

for a time afterwards, i believed that every other guy in any of the .hack series was secretly a girl (except for balmung, because he's cool)

i think that revealed a bit too much ninja (cannot possibly imagine the weirdness of a guy who plays as a girl in the world)

shugo's first ten minutes in the world
1. is amazed by realism, accidentally bumps into a player's breasts!
2. looks at his cousin's kiddie blackrose avatar, spends way too much time looking at skin and certain body parts, blushes

and lets not talk about when they meet ouka (wow, its been so long, i had to look that up!) an ep or two later  

Mr Eliot

asutora

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:00 pm
Mr Eliot
XD, imagine me thinking for half the series that the main character is a guy, only to later on have me wonder what happens when a girls mind is trapped in a guy characters body...(there was no hidden meaning there, seriously.)

for a time afterwards, i believed that every other guy in any of the .hack series was secretly a girl (except for balmung, because he's cool)

i think that revealed a bit too much ninja (cannot possibly imagine the weirdness of a guy who plays as a girl in the world)

shugo's first ten minutes in the world
1. is amazed by realism, accidentally bumps into a player's breasts!
2. looks at his cousin's kiddie blackrose avatar, spends way too much time looking at skin and certain body parts, blushes

and lets not talk about when they meet ouka (wow, its been so long, i had to look that up!) an ep or two later
OH GAWD.
-faints- Don't remind me.

If my brother played The World, he'd play a female character if the name "Adrian" wasn't left. xDD

Not cousin, they're twins. ^^

Man, Shugo is peverted taken to the EXTREME. xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:15 pm
Username/Name: Naota
Which .hack games have you played:dot hack 1st series and dot hack gu
anime and manga: sign, roots, liminality, legend of twilight, and gift
Who's your favorite character: ouka and antares  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:48 pm
Username/Name:cloud read
Which .hack games have you played:dot hackinfection, mutation& of the dot hack//G.U. ive played 2 & 3
Which series have you seen/read:.hack//Sign & some of the Legend of the Twilight Bracelet animai
Who's your favorite character and why:skayth & Tsukasa`s metallic blob.(ok so its rilly just a monster given to Tsukasa by the bad program.......)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm
Username/Name: Wolf
Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine, Rebirth, Reminisce, and Redemption
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//XXXX, //Sign, //Legend of the Twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: Mistral and Natsume. Mistral because she is amazing with her magic and she saved me sooo many times. Natsume because she is a female twin blade. What more could I ask for?  

Wolfhawk13

Friendly Wolf

G-Blah

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 pm
Username/Name: G-Blah

Which .hack games have you played: None T~T

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):

Animes:
.hack//G.U. Returner (OVA)
.hack//G.U. Trilogy (Movie)
.hack//GIFT (OVA)
.hack//Liminality (OVA)
.hack//Roots
.hack//SIGN
.hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu
.hack//Legend of the Twilight

Mangas:
.hack//Legend of the Twilight (all 3)
.hack//G.U.+ (all 3)
.hack//XXXX (all 2)

Who's your favorite character and why: Macha (( from .hack//SIGN )) because hes.. Or is it a she? (( :/ )) Well because he is awsome and he protected Tsukasa.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:03 am
Username/Name: Final Saga (People just call me saga)

Which .hack games have you played: I've played the G.U series (I wanted to play the original ones but the G.U was too tempteing! I'll buy the older one ASAP!)

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen all the Anime to every installment of .Hack. From .Hack//Liminalty to .Hack//ROOTS (Yeah I have lots of time on my hands, Bahahaha!)

Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance, mostly because I love his power and elegance, I'm also torn because I've always had a thing for Balmung. (me wants them both!)  

Final Saga

Zyke Dragoone

Lonely Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:35 pm
Username-Zyke Hatar
Which games I've played- Infection
Which series Ive seen- Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet, and Roots
Animes-Liminality (OVA)
Manga- Legend Of the Twilitgh Bracelet
Favorite Character & Why- Kite, Data Drain is AWESOME  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 pm
Username/Name: Battery Charged Sex // Rae
Which .hack games have you played: None as of yet. I don't own a PS2 or any of the PS series. Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Seen .hack//SIGN and parts of Twilight. Read all of the novels of AI Buster and Another Birth, and the first manga of Legend of Twilight.
Who's your favorite character and why: I'd have to say that Balmung appeals to me because he's mighty attractive, however personality-wise I adore Kite.

Battery Charged Sex

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:11 am
I like your username, Battery Charged Sex.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 pm
Username/Name: herzlos niemand
Which .hack games have you played: six out of seven games (not gu part 3)
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): seen sign dusk have AI buster(1&2) another birth(all four) and read some of link
Who's your favorite character and why: kite cause he's the most fameus of all the .hack charaters and he's Kite Of The Azur Flame...  

herzlos niemand

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Allethia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 pm
Username/Name:Allethia

Which .hack games have you played: Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine and all the G.U series

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Legend of the Twilight

Who's your favorite character and why: Azure Kite, Balmung and Zelkova, because they are beyond amazing~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Username/Name: I'm apoptoxin4869 but if thats too hard you can just call me Prince heart
Which .hack games have you played: I havent played any but i want to I've been begging my parents to them for me though D:
Which series have you seen/read i've read .hack//legend of the twilight XD i have the series but sad it isnt al long as i thought i would be D: and have seen .hack//Sign.
Who's your favorite character and why: I love balmug of the Azure sky XD me makes me laugh so hard AHAHAHA LOL
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!  

apoptoxin4869

LadyHepatica

Lonely Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:09 pm
Username/Name: LadyHepatica

Which .hack games have you played: All of them razz played them in order to, especially when they released, but I never got to pre-order any of em ):

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Pretty much all of them, SIGN, Legend, Liminality, Roots, and the OVAs, but not Trilogy I WANT TO SEE TRILOGY!!!!

Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung, I feel in love with his 'knight in shining armor' appearance however that was not who he was, then his english voice actor is none other than Crispin Freeman, an amazing man so I just love him to death biggrin  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff