Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Serene held the Chibi Gaara close to her while she walked. "I see...Shakaku!! If you could do this before...why didn't you TELL me?!?!" she scolded.
Then she looked down at Gaara and smiled mishiveously. "Too bad your not normal size right now...This is the perfect place to spend sometime together, plus..." Serene winked, "Theres a cliff over there with a waterfall and I have my swimsuit on underneath...you haven't seen me dive yet!"

She then put chibi Gaara on the ground and ran off, yelling "I'm going to beat you!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:02 pm
"No You won't" Said Gaara using a perfect version of puppy eyes  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:50 pm
"But how can you, when your not normal size?" Serene replied, appearing back before chibi Gaara and was smiling, except for the fact that she had a pink bikini with a dark red cherry blossom design all over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:39 am
"Um I don't know like this" Said Gaara as he ripped off his shirt  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:23 pm
Serene laughed. "Haha, your still short!" She then bent down to Chibi Gaara's level.
"Come on! I want my Tall boyfriend back!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:37 am
"You will get you tall boyfriend back, after you carry me to the hotel" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:31 pm
Serene gave him one of her dramatic sighs. "Fine. You win." She walked back over to the rocks by the waterfall where she put her Kimono and draped it over her shoulders to cover her back up a bit. Then she slipped on her sandals and came up and picked up Chibi Gaara. "Okay, lets go."

Not that long afterwards, they got to the front steps of an elaborate, 5 story hotel.
"Gaara, we're here,now will you turn back to normal, so people dont think I'm coming here with my kid?" She asked, setting him back on the ground. "Plus, I do miss MY Gaara." she said, looking down at him and smiling. Serene now had on a pleated dark red mini skirt and a white sweatshirt on top, which revealed her belly button, for the sweatshirt was zipped up, and her bikini was on underneath. On her right shoulder she carried her dark red purse which held her cell phone, ID, and other essentials. Behind her she dragged a large black suitcase, and another large black suitcase, that belonged to Gaara.
"I can't exactly carry your bags anymore Gaara..." She stated, trying to move both bags at once.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:27 pm
*Poof*
"Well I'm back to normal hie.... SHAKAKU WHERE THE HELL DID MY DAMN PANTS GO!" Sreamed Gaara as his sand wrapped around him and a small Eye appeared out side of the ball of sand  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:19 pm
Serene laughed and walked inside. "Just come in when your ready." She said to him in between laughs.
"But please, hurry up." she added, joking.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:29 pm
A small hole opened in the sand ball
"Please put my bag by the huge sand ball and step away slowly" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:57 pm
a look of shock and concern and a little bit of fright crossed her face. "Alright." she said calmly.
She put the suitcase down and backed away slowly, but when she thought she was farther away, she quickly went inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:54 pm
"Ok Whos cruel idea was it too changed all my pants with skirts!!!" Screamed Gaara from the sand ball  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:08 pm
When Serene walked in, she realized she had Gaara's bag, and he had her bag. "Oh...s**t." she mumbled. Serene cautiously walked outside "Gaara...you have the wrong suitcase..I acidentally gave you mine..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:46 pm
"Alright you know what screw this it's time for Sand pants" Said Gaara
as his sand formed pants  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:32 pm
Serene looked down at her hands where she held a pair of pants that she fished out of his suitcase for him.
"ARe you sure? Because I have a pair for you if you want to put them on..." Serene replied, coking her head to one side.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games