Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

SpPandaaa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:47 pm
Hi, I'm LoveAnime aka Kuu-chan
My favorite anime series is YYH.
With my fav character being Kurama.

Twilight is my favorite novel series.
I'm a member of Team Edward XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:03 pm
hello I'm banpaia_chan!!! Just so you know banpaia means vampire in japanese. Im from colorful Colorado I won't tell you how old I am because most people compare maturity to age.

I came across Twilight unexpectedly in a Walmart last summer I had heard my friend talking about it so I decided to give it a shot ( what else is there to do on road trips?) fortunatley for me Eclipse was due out in three weeks so I didn't have to wait for my book since I read Twilight and New Moon day and night for two weeks. This is the first time I've ever felt the anguish of waiting for a book to be released. I liked the book because I did feel like I could relate to Bella in a few ways and the plotline was so suspensful it had me on the edge of my seat!!

My other intrests include art (drawing specifically),singing, and I've been recently reading manga cool and right now im reading Vampire Knight!!  

__Miakoda_7

Amara_Tenoh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:26 pm
Oh, I read vampire Knight too banpaia!

Hi, I'm Amara and I started the Twilight series about a month ago and I think I read the first three books in one week sweatdrop . I read it for the vampires (so you can probably guess who I like more wink ), but the romance is engaging. So now I start the wait like all the other fans for Breaking Dawn smile (99 more days!)

Other than vampires...I am secretary and treasurer of the anime club at my school. I've read quite a number of manga and seen a variety of anime. I can't choose a favorite...too many, so good. Let me know if you want to rave sometime if you live in central Florida!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:36 pm
ok my name is twilight-trapped-forever and ya thats my name. i love twilight, i read all of the books exept for the one that is still comeing out in august. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! i am a huge EdWArd CuLLeN fan. he is wonderful! ya thats pretty much it, and im in 7th grade and i am the best person ever on this world, o yeah i also have a face, and thats all. ^_^  

twilight-trapped-forever

Switzerland555

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm
Hey my name is Adriana. Im 13, about to be a freshman, and love Linkin Park. My Bday is June 3rd 1994. I first read Twilight the week after it came out. No lie, im one of the longest fans. I just went to the bookstore one day, and the cover captured me. The back looked interesting, so i bought it. After that, i was lost. Ummm....not much else to say...so pm me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:40 pm
My name is Charli and I first read Twilight in the middle of my senior year. Then I became the proud owner of the other two books and read them within two days. I loooooooove this whole series and I'm so so so happy that they made a movie outta it. This is the only movie I think I'll go see over Harry Potter (they both come out at relatively the same time) and I'm excited! biggrin  

lilloverfighter

6,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Teehee its Bee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:11 pm
hello. my name is bpig77. i love to read and the twilight series is my favourite. i read twilight in november because some other people in my class were reading it and they said that it was a really good book.

i
heart
edward cullen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:01 pm
Hello from Treacle_Faerie!

I am 16, and a sophomore in high-school. I love anime, videogames, and Jrock.

...And I am a total Twlight fangirl. The type who gets excited on the inside whenever she sees a Volvo. The type who goes "Pfft stare " whenever she sees or reads anything about vampires where they're killed by stakes, or burn in the sun, or hate garlic. The type who gets envious of the people who live in Forks. The type who will shout out loud when reading the books ("No, Bella, you idiot!!"; "Edward don't leaaave..").
..and a bunch of other crazy stuff ^0^
I look forward to being a member of this guild. heart  

Wilixer

Tanis Majere

Friendly Trader

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:10 pm
Hey I'm new her but i'm Tanis Majere, From Dragonlance Chronicles if you've read but you can call me Silent Composer. I read all the books so far. I'm glad i finally found a guild that supports twilight. I'm gonna love it here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:34 pm
Hello I am uhh Alice as you can most likely already tell xD I am 17 a female of course and I Love and I do mean LOVE the Twilight series. My favorite character IS Alice, But Edward is in equal rights of favoritism for me. Romance Novels Like Twilight are Epic and memorable. I refer to things all the time in the book. I have a very keen interest in any vampires. I read many books on vampires. I have to say Stephanie has a VERY accurate Description of what a real vampire is.

I am a Christian not hardcore Christian, but i am. I do believe in god. I believe in many other things too and you may ask if that interferes with being a believer in god and it really doesn't you just have to separate the time and place you choose you want to believe in certain things...But its more complicated then that, for me to explain it would take forever and would be a discussion for another time.

To hose who accepted me in this guild I thank you with up most gratitude. I am truly honored to be a part of this guild It means more then you wish to think it does believe me.

~Alice  

Alice Cullen The Vampress

diitcher

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:04 pm
Ello. The names Sandy. (: yet some people call me Jandy. My psudenom is Kani, which means 'sound' in Hawaiian.
I am an asian kid. I draw. I have lots of favourite colours. I'm very athetic. I'm not a child. I don't like 1337 5P34K. I am very literate. Woo. I love listening to music... I'm Candian. Yes, thats very odd. I have more interesting stuff on my profile. I really enjoy SM's books, and I'm looking forward to Breaking Dawn.
Nice to meet you all. (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:43 pm
Name's Jeffrey. I love music and books, Twilight series to be more specific. I think Jacob's better than Edward. Hey, it's my opinion, werewolves are cooler to me. So I'm kinda the 'Wolf Boy' cause my skin usually feels warm, even when it's cold xD  

bluexandxpinkxwolf

static papercut

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:10 pm
Hey. I'm x__Strawberry-Milkshake. But Please, do call me Maria. I'm in the 7th grade, and I was born in Asia, [More specifically the Philippines] and... yes. I live here, and I study here.

I've always had an addiction of reading. My parents do tell me that ever since they taught me how to read, they have never seen me without a book [unless I didn't get to buy a new one. D:]. But even if this is so, I still am bad at making fanfictions. But I try! x3

I once had an addiction to the Artemis Fowl and Ink Heart Series, but when I read Twilight, EVERYTHING. Yes, EVERYTHING changed. I even went as far as begging for the Eclipse Book, when normally I would just wait until my parents give me money.

Oh yes, I kinda bought the book because it said, "First, Edward was a Vampire." I LOVE Vampires. Yes. But no, Edward is not my number one favorite. Jasper is. biggrin

Aside from reading, I also like playing my piano. I am currently in the 4th Grade of the Piano books. biggrin [Woot! I play the same instrument as Edward! Woot!]

I love music. Classical and Modern all together. And yes, even before I read the book, I was already into Claude Debussy. My other Classical Music favorites are Beethoven, Liszt, and Chopin. I also love bands like Boys Like Girls, The Click Five, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Daughtry!

I'm into anime as well. My favorite titles include Naruto, Ouran Kouko Host Club, Paradise Kiss [When it's not being perverted... D:], Rec, Dear Boys, and so much more.

Yes, you can tell I'm getting Lazy? Well. Yes. I am. Nice to meet you all! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:12 pm
Hey, I'm Chelsea. I have actually only been a Twilight fan for about a month, but I fell in love with it instantly. I joined this guild to get more involved in the world of the twilight fans and also because I would like discussing it with a variety of fans.
Anyways, I'm 16, female, Canadian, and along with Twilight, I love movies, TV, and Harry Potter.
I am so excited for The Twilight movie and Breaking Dawn. I'm counting down the days until they come out!  

chelsZ

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:29 pm
I'm Ellizabeth, as you can see in my username... I'm 15, we move from place-to-place but currently in America. (We're moving to Spain after this school year.) I'm a writer in the WF, but mostly I am taken for granted... People who post there mostly hate Twilight, but I don't! But that's not the point, why should people hate me because I read Twilight? It's a great book! So I'd rather write in other sites (in my opinion). Anyway, I love arts... All kinds of Art, mostly writing but drawing and music is good too.

I'm currently taking piano lessons, next would be guitar, bass, violin and drums. My grandfather wants me to learn all of those because he loves music. Well I love reading books and usually it takes me 2 or three days to finish a book, I finish more than 2 or 3 days when I multi-task... Reading while I'm here in Gaia is an example.

I have read a lot of books already... I should list them somewhere else. But you get the point.

To be honest, I have just started reading Twilight two months ago... Thanks to a review about the book in another site/writing community, I have decided to buy it. It only took my five days to finish that book so I bought the next one... New Moon is awesome but I hate the fact that Edward was gone in mostly a lot of pages. I'm currently waiting for the special edition of Eclipse, which I've been saving my money to buy.

My favorite character would be Alice! My friend/aunt here (the_queen_of_the_fairies) is my Alice! My second favorite would be Edward, I don't know why but I just love him! Well like people say: "You'll find your own Edward one day..." And I think I have! But I won't tell who he is... It's a secret!

I read mangas and I watch anime... I don't know how many I've watched or read but mostly Death Note is my favorite, I have read the manga and watched the anime version, in my opinion the live action one sucks! I also like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, I'm currently reading the manga. I should stop chattering now...

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games