Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:25 pm
Rachel's eyes widened in horror. She didn't want Arianna to do this. She let a telekinetic snake wind around Arianna's waist, holding her back for a short moment, only long enough to grab her attention for a short minute.
"Take care of yourself, please don't get hurt, I don't know what I would do if you did and I could have stopped it." Rachel said this with her mind. Her eyes begged and she felt grief taking over her face. This was going too far. She went back into the house, as per Arianna's request, where she sank down on the couch, wallowing in grief. Jasper cringed at the feel of her emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:00 pm
'Rachel don'y worry about me, if I get hurt I get hurt no biggie" Arianna said, although she knew in her heart that it would be a big deal but Arianna didn't care. "Estelluna! Don't hurt him, you go after anyone and I will hurt you. Please, don't make me do this we were making some progress" Arianna said, she wasn't afraid to go after Estelluna but she didn't want to hurt her.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:22 pm
-you can but I wanted to fight him too.-

''You think just because Victoria was here, you think we brought Bella here to die! Well your dead wrong. But, I won't kill you, just injure you to you yelp in fear. Fighting is in our blood, and it burns like fire once we get a taste of blood.'' Estelluna leaped towrds him and snapped at his neck. He dodged it and snapped back, missing. Walking back to a leap posion, he bit into her leg, holding there. Estelluna turned and looked at him slowly, her eyes widened and she bit into the upper part of his neck. She swung him around like a ragdoll an d dropped him while swinning. He hit a gravestone and tumbled to the ground. He got up barely, and was wounded in to neck, the bite broke the skin and was bleeding rapidlied. He flew back down and tried crawling to her. She snapped him away, grabbing his neck she through the fire wall. He walked back slowly and she bit the side of his neck. He yelled in pain and she let go, he fell to the groud and was unconcoius. Her mouth lined with blood she growled something under her breath. She walked away from him to the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:01 pm
"Oh no!" said Karissa. She ran to Jacob's side and checked the injuries. Turning visible, she said to Arianna "Don't go after Estelluna! Stay here with Jacob!" Then, running as fast as her vampire speed could take her, Karissa went back to the house for help - any of the Cullens would do, they all had medical degrees. On her way she passed Estelluna, but Karissa didn't spare a glance for the other girl.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:04 pm
The Cullens came out, but it was only Alice and Carlise. ''I'll gadly take you on if you want to end up like him.'' She hissed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:20 pm
Arianna knew what she had to do. Quickly she tore off a piece of her shirt and put it to his wound. "You're gonna be ok" Arianna told him. Knowing that he had poison in his system Arianna knew he only had so long so she sucked it out. FInally it was all out but she felt terrible, it was the effect of the poison.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:27 pm
Seeing that to them and through him once more, ''Stay away, or your next!'' She yelled. And leapt to her as a wolf.

-fight, fight, fight me!-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:29 pm
Arianna left Jacob and stepped in front of Estelluna. "You're not getting off that easy" she snarled.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:34 pm
She said nothing and jumped high in the air, turning into human/wolf form she put her foot to her face and pushed her down.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:36 pm
Arianna quickly got up and tried to bite her.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:39 pm
At the same time they got a hold on eachother, neck to neck, Estelluna tried shaking her body, breaking free of her hold. She jumped in the air again and kicked her up into the air, mutiple kicks.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:40 pm
Arianna returned the kicks with some punches of her own. Her wound hurt but she ignored it, she had to keep fighting.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:42 pm
A blow to her chest made her curl up for a second and she roared in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:45 pm
Arianna took that moment to catch her breath. Her injuries really hurt. 'Perhaps I have poison in me' Arianna thought but quickly dismissed it.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:46 pm
She panted quickly and her legs fell and she sat there.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games