Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Ella had lunch quickly. She didn't need to eat a lot, so she practically scarfed it down. "You wanna go for a walk Ella?" Said Char. "Um...sure." She hesistantly got up and followed Char out of the caf. "Ella, I really like you." he said, as soon as they were in the forest. "I know, I like you too." He looked surprised. "So what are we, an item now?" Ella said jokingly. "I guess so." He said, looking bewildered. She took his hand and pulled him back into the caf. Alan smirked, Linnea looked surprised.

3nodding
>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:25 pm
''Yeah..............................................................................................................................................................................................'' She said simply.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:31 am
Ella shot Rose a glare, and walked past her. If she wanted to be mean than so be it. "So Linnea, what class do you have next?" Asked Ella.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:07 pm
"Um...I think, Bio?" Linnea hazarded a guess. Simon reached over and plucked her schedule from her bag, comparing it to his own. "Yep, Bio." he confirmed.

Ack! I can't even remember what courses I gave Linnea anymore! gonk  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:24 pm
She grunted at Ella, took out er ipod listening to the numa numa.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:52 pm
Gaz twitched seeing a group of popular girls cross her path. "I need to get out of here, gah, too much happy aura." she shuffled to biology not looking where she was going and she was about to run into someone they quikly darted out of the way. Apon entering the class room she comntinued to the back of the room, but someone tried to trp, looking up it was a jock with an arrogant sneer, "Would you mind moving your leg before I detach it?" she growled at him He just chuckled and continued to keep it there, Gaz swiftly took out her pencil and stab it in his leg causing blood to spatter on the ground "What the hell?" he said before slithering the leg away. "I told you to move it" she stated with a shrugs and the bloody pencil in hand. Moving to the back she sat down grummbling about how much she hated the filthy beasts of meat and hair.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:33 am
Michiko and Petra walked into the Gym, both in the ugly Forks High uniforms. "Ugh, I hate these things. NO ONE looks good in them, not even Vampires!" Petra said, just loud enough for Michiko to hear. She nodded in agreement, looking down at her uniform in disgust. They were handed a basketball, and told to practice passing. "Ok." They both shrugged, and started throwing the ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:34 pm
When they found Ella, Char, and Alan all had Biology with them, Simon stood up and drew back the chair Linnea was sitting on, allowing her to get out. "Shall we go to class then?" he asked, taking the initiative. They walked together to class, stopping a few times at each other's lockers to get books for the next period, but still entered the room and sat down at their desks before the bell rang. Linnea sat beside Simon at a bench, Ella sat beside Char, and Allan was stuck at a bench all by himself. Linnea turned and mouthed "Sorry,".  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:09 pm
biggrin >

Ella turned and smiled apologetically at her brother as 3 admiring females took their seats...next to him. He scowled and pretended to look at the teacher. Ella leaned in to Linnea "Remember anything else?" She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:56 pm
-go i hate it with all the people, who is there again?-  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:13 pm
In Biology class there's Linnea and her childhood friend/boyfriend Simon, Ella, her brother Alan, and her boyfriend Char.

I'm still not really clear on all Shukaka_san's characters, so you'll have to wait to hear from her about them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:29 am
complex_ity_
In Biology class there's Linnea and her childhood friend/boyfriend Simon, Ella, her brother Alan, and her boyfriend Char.

I'm still not really clear on all Shukaka_san's characters, so you'll have to wait to hear from her about them.

-I thank you for leaving me out of the chex mix *cough*-  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:56 pm
Ohhhh

Mumbling the song Time of Dying, she sat down ate some then putting the trash in the can walked out.

-for all teh members of princess mononke, yes i'm changing the guild again, unless it gets more ppl, it's going back to the beast of burden-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:37 pm
lana1233
complex_ity_

-I thank you for leaving me out of the chex mix *cough*-

Sorry!  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:38 pm
"I'm working on it," Linnea replied to Ella. Simon, hearing her, turned and smiled. "But maybe Ella's right, it's so much easier to just get lost in the present," Linnea thought, smiling right back.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games