Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:25 pm

Dion and Selana waited until Sen showed them to somewhere they could sleep. Almost instantly after that, they both hit the beds and fell dead asleep.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 pm

Lily sat down on the couch and closed her eyes. She focussed all her powers to calm and let the silence take her. It was the only way to hear any intruders from miles away.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:08 pm

"I doubt that they'll come back today. They'll take time to regroup" Caterina said quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:43 pm

When Wyatt and Kenneth returned to their old apartment - one of many they kept around the country - Wyatt was snarling and Kenneth was the thoughtful one for once. "I don't like the hunt as much when there are others of our kind involved." he said at last. Wyatt turned on him "Are you an idiot? This makes everything all the more better! If only it weren't such a case of uneven odds, we'd have those damn girls! And the other vampires too!" Kenneth stared back at him. It wasn't often they had arguments such as this.

Wyatt was the one to finally break away, because he knew the limits of Kenneth's power. "We'll try again during school, maybe." he muttered. "They won't dare do anything so near to so many humans - unlike us. We have no scruples," Wyatt chuckled darkly. Unnoticed, Kenneth had moved on to his room at the back of their apartment while Wyatt schemed and plotted. He stood by the only window and didn't say anything for a long time. When the sun set, he was still gazing speculatively out the window.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:22 am

Lily straightened stiffly, and then fell on the floor. She trembled with her vision. She turned to Caterina, who was looking at her worriedly. "They're going to attack at school. Crap!" She cursed to herself. "I think I'm going to transfer into all their classes, I might be best to protect them untill you guys get there, that is if they are going to school at all."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:51 am

"I will to, you won't be able to do it by yourself" Caterina replied.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:48 pm

"i just, I just don't know what they're going to do yet, they haven't made up their minds, its so frustrating." Said Lily, willing a vision to come to her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:02 pm

"Don't exhaust yourself worrying and trying to find out what ther're doing. We'll find out soon enough. In the meantime we need to switch our classes to be with theirs" Caterina said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:09 pm

"Yes yes, of course you're right." Lily left messages at the school, alerting them to the schedule change, and the meeting with the guidance department to change their classes.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:24 pm

For one of the first times in their history, Kenneth went somewhere without Wyatt. He slipped out their apartment door and decided to head up to Port Angeles for a little walk. Once there, a brunette who crossed his path caught his eye. He followed along behind her, judging the appropriate time to lead his prey away and eat.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Lily watched the moon pass slowly, the vision of Kenneth and the girl had bothered her, but she knew she wouldn't be able to stop him in time. She wrung her hands nervously and for the first time was a little bit scared of what was to come. God kew the males would stoop to attacking the girls in public, and they had to be ready for that. We'll be watching. And we'll be waiting. She threatened telepathically.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:44 pm

'We'll be ready for whatever they have in mind' Caterina put in.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:32 pm

After a while Kenneth lost interest in the brunette. He watched her finally stop and meet up with a group of friends. Turning, he began to walk back in the opposite direction. His argument with Wyatt lingered in his mind, and Kenneth kicked a stone on the path in front of him angrily. It soared, bouncing on the ground a block away. He looked around him warily, but of course none of the brain-dead humans had noticed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm

"They're arguing." Said Lily, early in the morning, somewhere around 4. "This might turn out better for us, or worse. I can't tell right now."

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:32 pm

"Please be better" Cat pleaded. "When you do find out tell me" Caterina said.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games