Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:32 pm
He let go of her only to have her drop down on the ground in pain. Gasping for breath, blood dripped from her mouth. " Why do we even bother with you people... I mean, it's not like we couldn't take care of that stuff ourselves..." He kicked Fuyu and laughed as she coughed up some blood. "Y-you really are evil..." she looked at him... blood dripped from her mouth and pooled on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:34 pm
Sira sighed and rubbed his shoulder. 'I was useless back there.. All I did is get us out of there Ai and Reks both got hurt because I didn't do anything. God I'm so useless without the phoenix..' he though staring down at the ground. Then he noticed Reks was crying. "Whats wrong..?" he asked his voice soft.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:37 pm
"N-nothing." He said quickly, not wanting him to notice his weak emotions. "it-its just my wounds really hurt... I can barely even walk." he thought quickly, whiping tears from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:40 pm
"You're lying.." Sira muttered while fiddling with a kunai. He leaned back in his bed not pushing the subject any further. If Reks didn't want to tell him what was wrong he wasn't going to force him to. He knew what it was like to hide his emotion's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:42 pm
Reks breathed out heavily. Crap.... He noticed.... At least he's not forcing me to tell him.... Reks thought. He tried standing again, but fell. Of all places.... Why did I get hit in the leg?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:45 pm
"You really shouldn't try to stand up.." Sira muttered simply as he stared at the kunai he was fiddling with. He sighed putting it away.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:51 pm
Ai had sat quietly listening to everything inside and outside the hospital. "What's wrong Reks?" She asked looking at him. She was listening to a conversation outside. "Fuyu....The Akatsuki have gotten her...and she has a cursed seal like you." She said, refering to Sira, getting up and stood infront of the window. "I may be in no position, but im going to try to help." She said jumping out the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:51 pm
"I... I think I'm gonna need crutches..." Reks said, crawling to a pair in the corner. He used the wall to balace himself on his unhurt leg while he grabbed the crutches and adjusted them to his height. "At least I can move now..." he said, moving over to the bed and sitting down.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:54 pm
Fuyu got up and tried to stab him again, but in the blink of an eye her kunai was in his hand. She tried to back away... but he appeared behind her a forced the kunai into her back, she fell to the ground and hit her head, she looked at him with firey red eyes "I thought your orders were to keep me alive..." she got up and the blood from her forehead was getting into her eye so she couldn't see very well. " Well... they are... but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun with you first!" He grinned eavily. Fuyu pulled the kunai and threw it at him, it hit him smack in the forehead "Hah... not so... tough now are you... Itachi..." she smirked, but her smirk soon faded into a look of fear. What she thought was Itachi disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The real one appeared behind her and grabbed her in a choke hold, with a kunai to the main artery in her neck. " I could kill you right now... even if it is dis obeying orders..." He laughed menicingly... She knew it would hurt her... but she did it anyway "S-S-S-SIRA!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs... hoping he would hear her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:55 pm
"Sira... If your okay.... go help her... I don't think she can take them by herself... I'll stay here." he said, completely forgetting that he had a curse also. He remembered, then thought again. "So they don't come here and attack me..." he added. He rubbed his leg were the wound was. he was going to rub his chest, over his heart, but decided not to so his curse wasn't obvious. I don't want them to worry about my curse too.... I won't tell them. He thought.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:56 pm
Sira stood up. It may not be a good idea but he had to at least try and help. "I'm going to help too." he said jumping out the window after Ai. "See you later Reks." and with that he was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:57 pm
((ooc: I added my own demon if thats alright... I felt kinda left out... sweatdrop ))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:59 pm
((ooc: yeah, that's probably alright... i can see how you felt left out. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:01 pm
((ooc: What type of demon should I have though.... sweatdrop man... I should have thought this out first!))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm
((thats fine give me a description and ill add it to your profile))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games