Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyfrin

O.G. Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
Hello! So glad to be in the guild whee I love Blood+ it is one of my favourite shows so yeah... I dont like watching stuff online if I am able to get it on DVD which was awesome, 'cause I got the Blood+ Part 1 box set (I highly recommend that all you Blood+ fans get it; comes with a t-shirt and both Japanese and English audio with subtitle options in... four languages? Anyways, its awesome) I have a slight obsession with collecting things that I... obsess over (obviously Blood+) sweatdrop As for my hobbies, origami is my favourite its fun and a great time killer and I like to change my avatar a lot but thats been slowing down because Im having some trouble making it look better each time. My favourite Blood+ characters are Saya and mostly other characters that are not exactly invovled in the story like, Min, Kaori, Mao (for all I know, they arent involved all that much, I havent seen it all yet, no spoilers please!)
Well, thats it... I didnt think it would take that much space for an introduction... blah blahblahblah blah blahblah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 pm
Hey, I'm new to the guild, and I'm a HUGE Blood+ fan. 8D

You guys can call me either Phantom or Wolfy. xD. And judging from the first one of my nicknames that I mentioned, you guys can probably already tell that Karl Fei-Ong is my favorite character in the whole series. xD.  

Chevalierr

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:47 pm
Welcome you two!
Hirando, I totally know what you mean. I have the first Box Set too; I got it the day it came out. XD Drove to the mall in the rain and rushed to get to work afterwards. If you look around on some of the threads, there's a picture I got up on my old account of my t-shirt. XD I think I have a problem.
I collect DVDs too; I tend to get incredibly distracted by all manner of other things if I watch anime online.

And Miss Phantom, you and I are going to get on marvelously, I'm sure. XD I LOVE Karl. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:35 pm
hi amulet-spade-girl here nice to meet u all
i'm new here  

bittersandsweet

Romantic Genius

Reaper Tashino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Rowic and i hope that we can be friends.
I am new so i will respect the rules and try to make the best of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hii, my name`s momoko.
I`m 17 years old. I looove Anime,Manga and Music. Oh and Blood+ (duh) lol.
I haven`t seen blood+ in a really long time, but it`s always been one of my favorite anime. <3

User ImageUser Image

-II-Starlight-II-

S u n s h i n e S i n s

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:12 pm
Hi my name is hikairi i'm 14 years old and i'm also new to blood plus but i already love the anime i came to this guild because of my luv 4 blood plus and to make friends with a similar interest. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:01 pm
Hi my name is jamie and im 15 i will be 16 feb 4th! I love anime lots of different anime!  

ll Miasmic-Pot-Smoke ll

Ceres93

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 pm
hello, i'm mewmew_girl93, just call me mew. i'm 15, turning 16 on the 13th of February =]
umm...i love to watch anime and read manga, my favourite anime is...well actually i hav a lot of favourites so i'll name just one, Shugo Chara! and my favourite manga series is Ayashi no Ceres xD
and umm...i play the violin and a bit of piano =D

thats all about me =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:02 pm

Hmm.
Name is Tierra.
I'm fifteen.
I'm obviously obsessed with Blood+ [Points to teh sig]
My favorite character is Diva. Always has been, always will be.
My favorite chevalier is Amshel, I don't care about your opinions about what he did. I'm a die-hard DivaAmshel shipper so...uhm, sorry.
After Amshel comes, Nathan, Karl, then Solomon.
I'm reading the manga, waiting on vol. 5 and I cannot express to you how excited I am for Blood+: The Russian Rose, I'm literally foaming at the mouth.
I like a whole lot of animu check out my profile for others.
I have MSN and I like to talk on it.
I have LJ and other stuff, comment me for it.
Mmkay?
Alright.

The Golden Standard

inu_123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:38 am
heeeyyyyy everyone!!!!!!!
obviously im new here (or i wouldnt be posting here) so hiiiii. i love blood+ which i also a bit obvious.lol. ummmmm......i love to draw, althogh wether im good or not is a matter of opinion and i love to write fanfics. oh and i love yaoi, except i dont like any yaoi pairing's in blood+. SAYAxHAJI all the way

=) XXXXXXX  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:06 am
Gah, so many request on joining teh guild
*fingers drum on the table as he ponders where the other moderators are*

Anywayyyyyyy

To all new members, I welcome you to the guild, hope you guys interact here much and don't be shy to voice out your opinions neh?

~Lazy Vice Captain XD~  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kichiheaven26

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:58 pm
Wow, there's a lot of intros on this thread...

Anywayz, I'm Kcihiheaven26, or Chio, as I prefer. ^^ Nice to meet you all. I love Drawing and Anime and Manga and writing and music and fanfictions and art and drawing and Pocky! Yup, you annoyed with me yet? Haha. Really though, happy to be here! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 am
Welcome Kichi and I do hope you have a wonderful stay here in the guild

~I see drawing art... can I request for a fanart? XD~

nah, just kidding ^^

hope you have fun here and if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

mottledfiend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:04 pm
hi dont know if im part of this guild i hope i am. i guss i am. blood plus is awsome  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff