Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am
((I'll still continue..but Little Nightmare left and she was like half of our people >.> ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:01 pm
((PM her to come back? It's about the only solution I can think off...))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:48 am
((Kaykay, I'll ask her))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:25 pm
(I'm back. Can't promise to be on much... work is killing me interwebs social life.)  

Little Nightmare

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:00 pm
[ i just got my first paycheck and now im going to the ovies with alexis an im gonna loose my first paychechk wooooooooooooooooooooooooo instant gratification]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:51 pm
((Alright..who wants to start? XD
And okay Nightmare, I know what you mean.
I'm on the basketball team for my school + hw and it's pwning me right now >.< ))  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 am
((I was VERY busy this week-end... Christmas decorations! I like it and my parents are asking me to decorate the house now, since they saw what I did with my room and decided what I want to become in my life =P It's pretty though n.n

Soo... Lets move on with the RP!

Why not run into Ulric who is kinda bored as almost demanding for a fun time =P))

Ulric stood by the school parking exit, leaning against one of the trees and reading his black covered book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 pm
[ haha i accidentally swalloded a light buld and had to go to the er back so lets start ]

- Albie along with the other starting football plays work out in the gym although the others are showing off for girls albie is hard at work working out- amnit guys get you heads together our opener is against east high they are our rival and beat you last year i plan to crush them  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:32 pm
((Accidentally? How can you accidentally swallow a light bulb? o.O
And yayy! Angelico's house looks pretty! >w< ))

Kyra was wandering around the school, trying to make sense of her surroundings, when she spotted a figure in the distance who was leaning against a tree and reading a big black book. Her instinct told her to just leave this person alone..but her mind overruled that with the fact that he looked like the most perfect target for a prank.

She knew that she was cruel for this, but hey, why not? But now to figure out what prank to do... She finally decided on the good old-fashioned: sneak-up-behind-them-so-they-don't-see-you-coming-and-you-scare-the-crap-out-of-them plan.

Kyra circled the other direction around the school and when she found herself on the other side, she hid herself in the shadows. She silently crept up behind him and raised her hands. She had a ridiculous smile on her face as she imagined his reaction. She was right behind him when she lowered her hands on his shoulders quickly and said, "Boo..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:25 pm
Ulric sighed.
''Things like that don't scare me... Kyra.'' Ulric tilted his head, turning it slightly towards Kyra, his hair hung away from his eyes, crisom red. He tunred back to his book, written in latin. ''Nice try anyways... It'll simply never work on one as me...'' Ulric added without turning his head this time.

((Thx! Cost me about 10k to do it and I sold a lot of things... But I'm happy that my house is finally decorated n.n))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:02 am
((^^ Yay!
And are we starting over? If not then I'll edit my post))

Kyra's eyes widened at his reaction. How does he know my name?! She was about to ask when she saw his eyes. Might as well give me a heart attack... she thought to herself, a little disgruntled. Luckily, his eyes had brought her back to reality and she was able to form a question.
"How do you know my name..?" she asked hesitantly as she studied his face, stopping again at his eyes before looking down at the book he was reading.

Latin..impressive.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:48 am
- i look at the star running back whose laughing- aiight ill race you . i win you guys get back to work you win ..... you do what you want - he agrees we go outside and we line up body to body and when i hear go i take off getting a huge early lead and win in that same lead and we all go back to work im not even out of breathe-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:50 am
[- because i was eating popcorn the light got into the bowl when i putting up the tree and wull lah human decoration-]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 pm
candyroks81
((^^ Yay!
And are we starting over? If not then I'll edit my post))

Kyra's eyes widened at his reaction. How does he know my name?! She was about to ask when she saw his eyes. Might as well give me a heart attack... she thought to herself, a little disgruntled. Luckily, his eyes had brought her back to reality and she was able to form a question.
"How do you know my name..?" she asked hesitantly as she studied his face, stopping again at his eyes before looking down at the book he was reading.

Latin..impressive.

''Everyone's got their secrets, am I not right?'' Ulric's cold but suave voice replied as he kept on reading. ''You must be wondering who am I to be reading latin, knowing your name, white-gray hair and red eyes. It is no surprise. My name is Ulric Vad De Casteele.'' Ulric turned his gaze back at Kyra from his book  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:34 pm
- the bell rings for upper class [ seniors] lunch and i run into the caf an see its pizza i buy three helpings and four milks an a powerade and bag of sun chips and go to eat it all-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff