Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:52 pm

(Not the made that you were the other one that had black hair and clothe's and purple eye's she sleep's in the same room as Adina)
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:58 pm

(yea i know XD)

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:59 pm

"Believe me she is"Adina said as she walked toward the stone and she had said it to where Angel could here her through her mind.Then she put the glove's on and grabbed the stone and expiecting to be shocked she closed her eye's but nothing happened and then she opened and she looked at the stone that lay in her hand then a dark wind swirled around her and transported her infront of the maid.The maid was surprised to see me there all of a sudden."Why are you here I told you the king wanted to see you."but as Adina Lifted the stone to the maid's eye's the maids eye's grew wide"Where,Where did you get that?"she asked as she stamered but adina just placed it in the maids hand's but it did'nt shock her "I knew you were the one."Adina told her as the maid held the stone to her chest and closed her eye's"I can feel it''s power it's like it belong's to me."she said then the stone glowed and apeared to be in a belt and the maid put it on and as a smile appeared on the maids face Adina walked away.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:01 pm

"hope you dont die" she said in her mind she laughed evily then fell asleep

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:07 pm

(The maid won't die because in the roleplay she really is the legendary warrior of shadow and darkness)The next morning Adina returned to the middle school and when she came in her fist period class which was sword's class everyone stared at her then the teacher came to her"Where have you been we hav'nt seen you for a week"he told her"No where."she said but as she was about to walk away he grabbed her arm"Don't touch me."she said and his hand's froze."What is this he said and she slipped out of his grasp and went and sat with the other student's who stared at her and after she made his hand's unmelt they started class but no one said a word to Adina.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:08 pm

"i see you have returned Adina" she saw walking over and sitting next to her "nice to see you alive" she whispered, she saw and looked at eveyone staring "what" she said and made them turn around

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:11 pm

After class was over she exited the classroom and turned a corner and then she was transported all of a sudden and appeared in front of the king"We have to prepare you're friend Angel is about to attack the castle and with her being the legendary warrior of wind and holding it's stone she can break the barrier that's why i brung you and shiekah here."he said as he gestured her to stand next to Shiekah who was'nt dressed in a maid's dress any more but pant's and a dark purple shirt.Then the king handed adina twin sword's that were in it's sheath and a sword that had a very sharp blade.
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:12 pm

(Have to go)

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:14 pm

((kk)) she walked around the school, humming softly kids stared at her and it bothered her "what?" she asked " your glowing bright blue" they said pointing at her
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 pm

"You're ancestor's who were the great warrior's before used these as they faught so take care of them well and they will help take care of you."the king told the two.Then the king turned to shiekah"And the same goes with you're sword."he said(Sorry don't have enough time to do the attack today maybe tommarow.)

Adina64

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:57 pm

(lol ok) she walked around peoples eyes all on her "so what i'm glowing just stop with the staring"
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:52 am

Arage woke up, sitting up in his bed. "Crap, what the heck happened...how long have I been asleep?" he said as he walked out his dorm and outside the school. "Does anybody know what's going on, and how long I've been asleep?!" he asked aloud.

Repressed Memories

Adina64

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 pm

When the king let her out of the castle to practice with the twin sword's and shiekah went to a sword class that the king gave her to where she would learn how to channel her dark power's into the sword and how to use it.As Adina walked a crossed the field and headed in the direction of the place she was going to practice she came across a boy that had asked how long he had been asleep and the king told her if she met a boy asking this she would tell him one week.
So she went up to the boy and said"One week."then she started to walk off in the direction of the place she was going to practice.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:26 pm

Repressed Memories
Arage woke up, sitting up in his bed. "Crap, what the heck happened...how long have I been asleep?" he said as he walked out his dorm and outside the school. "Does anybody know what's going on, and how long I've been asleep?!" he asked aloud.
"for a while, calm down your ok" she smiled "and something is going to happen, very soon"

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:23 pm

Then she saw Angel and walked past her.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games