Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:24 pm
she walked into her dorm and layed down the pup on her bed, she changed and grabbed her books then walked to class  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:17 pm
megaman-so where is he

crazy guy- i am here *pulls fire alarm*

megaman-dam u *fires a powerfull shot destroying the hall* did i get him *water falling on his head*

crazy guy- im out of here *kills some teacher* HIT IT DARTH VADER *speeds off on death star*

megaman-dam *slips on water* DAM *gets up and walks down the hall to a small package and reads it* what is a ice bomb *ice bomb blows up freezing everything* DAM I AM COLD *walks up away*  

Megamanexe709

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Megamanexe709
megaman-so where is he

megaman-dam u *fires a powerfull shot destroying the hall* did i get him *water falling on his head*

crazy guy- im out of here *kills some teacher* HIT IT DARTH VADER *speeds off on death star*

megaman-dam *slips on water* DAM *gets up and walks down the hall to a small package and reads it* what is a ice bomb *ice bomb blows up freezing everything* DAM I AM COLD *walks up away*

kenji walks past with an apple in his mouth as his breakfast
the heck
he looks at the wired kid that pops up all the time  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
megaman-so where is he

the heck

megaman-a little help *still frozen*  

Megamanexe709

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:25 pm
Megamanexe709
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
megaman-so where is he

the heck

ehhh
walks over and cuts the ice away
there now what the heck are you doing  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
megaman-so where is he

the heck

ehhh

megaman-i am a mavrick hunter and i am hunting the crazy guy that has been pulling fire alarms and stuf he jest speeded off on the death star with darth vader o yea and thanks for cuting me away  

Megamanexe709

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 pm
Megamanexe709
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
megaman-so where is he

the heck

ehhh

megaman-i am a maverick hunter and i am hunting the crazy guy that has been pulling fire alarms and stuf he jest speeded off on the death star with darth vader o yea and thanks for cuting me away

looks at the guy like hes a psycho
ok then well im going to walk away very slowly and as soon as i turn the corner run as fast as i can  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709
megaman-so where is he

the heck

ehhh

megaman-i am a maverick hunter and i am hunting the crazy guy that has been pulling fire alarms and stuf he jest speeded off on the death star with darth vader o yea and thanks for cuting me away

looks at the guy like hes a psycho
ok then well im going to walk away very slowly and as soon as i turn the corner run as fast as i can

megaman-what is his problem *falls on ice* ahhhhhhhhhh DAM I WILL KILL THAT CRAZY GUY  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:28 pm
she walked towards the hall and saw them "umm whats going on?" she asked confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked towards the hall and saw them "umm whats going on?" she asked confused

megaman-*gets up* u do not want to know *walks away*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:40 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

megaman-*gets up* u do not want to know *walks away*
"thats where your wrong" she said then turned and walked to her locker  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:40 pm
megaman-THAT IS IT I HAVE HAD IT WHIT THIS #$%#%#$%%$#^####$%$##&^%$$^%#^%$#^&%$$%#^%$^% AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEAST OUT CHIP IN GO *turns into beast form* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh die *aims for death star and fires makeing it drop the the ground* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *goes over and beats the crazy guy up* DIE U b***h *punches him a lot*

darth vader-hay don't i get a say in this

megaman-MEGA BUSTER *fires arm gun at vader then continues to beat the s**t out of crazy guy*  

Megamanexe709

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:41 pm
Megamanexe709
megaman-THAT IS IT I HAVE HAD IT WHIT THIS #$%#%#$%%$#^####$%$##&^%$$^%#^%$#^&%$$%#^%$^% AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEAST OUT CHIP IN GO *turns into beast form* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh die *aims for death star and fires makeing it drop the the ground* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *goes over and beats the crazy guy up* DIE U b***h *punches him a lot*

megaman-MEGA BUSTER *fires arm gun at vader then continues to beat the s**t out of crazy guy*
looks at the person thinking
walk away slowly then run as fast as possible  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Megamanexe709

looks at the person thinking
walk away slowly then run as fast as possible

megaman- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *starts to beat crazy guy with rock*  

Megamanexe709

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:50 pm
Marching around a Corner, Eugene Catches this incident in the making. As he steps around, Gene Barks in an athoritive like voice, attempting to stop the kid from beating the other with a rock. “You there, stand fast! May I ask what is going on here? Why are you hitting him? Please, indulge me, if either of you may.”  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games