Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:20 pm
"Come on, my little coward." Said Edward playfully, nudging Bella towards the bear. "He can't hurt you now. In fact, he might even run from you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 am
"You sure...?" she asked warily.

Apparently hearing them, the bear turned it's head and roared. Bella screamed and ducked completely behind him.

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:13 am
Victoria rolled with laugher. Clamping a hand over her mouth, she tried to stifle teh giggles that leaked out at the sigh of Bella and the bear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:51 pm
Edward sighed inwardly. Struggling against her newborn strength, he pulled her to the bear, fighting his own thirst. He only let go of her wrist when he saw her pupils widen and her stance become much more animalistic. "Now go." He whispered.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 pm
Something completely different from anything she'd ever felt consumed Bella. It felt like she wasn't even moving on her own. She moved so swiftly, breaking the bear's neck cutting short if deafening roar. Her mouth clamped onto it's neck, tearing back the fur and getting to the warm thick blood.

She kept drinking until she felt about to burst. Her chest and hands were soaked with crimson. She let the animals body lie there in the snow. She looked down at her red arms, panting.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am
Edward stepped back slowly. He wasn't sure that Bella was ready to face him. He knew that after his first hunting trip, he had needed some time alone.  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:00 pm
What just happened....? Bella wondered. What did I do? That poor bear... it never did anything to me...and what if it was a mother? What have I become?

Bella let herself fall gently and lay curled in a ball in the blood-soaked snow.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 pm
Victoria watched this all amused, her body tensing when the bears blood had been spilled. Are you going to be alright down there? She called out to bella, hoping to sound friendly.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:58 pm
"She'll be alright if you leave her alone." Breathed Edward, now standing stealthily behind Victoria.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:41 pm
Victoria groweld low in her throat, her body tensing. I've been nothing but civel the whole time I've been here. She reminded him through clentched teeth.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:23 pm
Why are they staring at me? Bella wondered in her daze. Who are they?

She curled into a tight ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:13 pm
"You've acted civil, but you and I both know that there's nothing civil beneath that." Edward snarled.  

kanangirl123

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:52 am
There could be if you gave me a chance! Victoria shouted, flipping her red hair over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:57 pm
"You don't need a chance to prove that nothing will change." Edward said, walking away from her.  

kanangirl123

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:24 am
I don't think you have the right to make that judgement. Tell me you wouldn't have had done the same exact thing had our roles been switched? Victoria called after him, her hands planted on her hips.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff