Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:11 pm
worry not, friend... I'm already prepared to do some editing, and i'm going to be careful about the topic matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:16 pm
Sheer, unbridled, unabashed ignorance.

this is one of the possible threads to get hit, but I think that would be easy enough to hit...  

dronze
Vice Captain

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:50 pm
I just found another place with good rant fodder: http://www.odinsreich.com/

Most of the people who have blogs here are white supremicists and neo-nazis.

EDIT: *reads the link in the above post* What morons...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:38 pm
Man, are there all sorts of CRAZY people out there...  

Black Hale

Blackova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:16 am
So,all of you guys are preparing for #13 Rant?I wanna do it but sadly,I can't get on during school days which I doubt the rant will be today.

Oh and Dronze,I really wish you can make a rant about those whining and moaning Gaians that are making a big fuss over the 2% tax fee on Gaia's marketplace.Everybody is making some sort of excuse trying to get the admins to remove it.

One person said that we're actually be paying for 22% which made me laugh.I told them to deal with it.Of course,I know people that sell an item to get another item will suffer a bit but they have to deal with it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:04 pm
Razagnia

Oh and Dronze,I really wish you can make a rant about those whining and moaning Gaians that are making a big fuss over the 2% tax fee on Gaia's marketplace.Everybody is making some sort of excuse trying to get the admins to remove it.

Bunch of whiny twats is what they are. Apparently they enjoy inflation and want the economy to get to a point where it will be impossible to buy anything.

I think the 2% fee is fine. I usually sell my stuff at a reasonable price anyway (about 50g or so less than the lowest price for that item in the marketplace), so it doesn't affect me much.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:09 pm
I'm not thrilled about it, since I make my gold selling MCs, but I guess I could use the slowdown on older collectables when I want to buy them, but people will always b***h about changes... We'll see what happens with the fee... i'm not saying anything one way or the other until we see what happens with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:40 pm

*Joins a conversation where she doesn't have a clue whats going on*

Twinkly Snow Girl

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:48 pm
WELCOME your new i will give you a easy idea about dronze he is a great guy but once crossed goes off like a cannon . his dronze rants are the result of such cannon going off there fun to read and he is very creative with them. this is a open forum to pretty much read his work and vent so have at it!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Personally I like the idea of a 2% fee. The higher the price someone puts their item, the higher the amount that is in the 2%. It is a small deferrent to high pricing. The only real reason anyone is making a huge scene about it is because they'll be losing money. It's only two percent, people!  

okiedokoro

Helies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:24 pm
Im pretty happy about it myself too. I hope all the collectibles and items go down in price, Im tired of looking at 5/6 digit numbers.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:36 pm
I'm also okay with the 2% fee although the Gaians on the forum are making such a bit deal out of this.They're complaining just because the are losing only 2% of their money.I told them to deal with it.

I'm glad that maybe the Cloud would lower a bit.It went from 10k to 20k all the sudden.I'm outraged because of this.

Blackova

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:56 pm
99.9999% of Gaians are morons who will complain about anything. Heck, I bet there are some people on Gaia who would b***h about the fact that I favor apples more than oranges.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:52 pm
I pour $25 a month, at least, into MCs... seeing them drop below 10k on a regular basis isn't going to make me too thrilled... but again, time will tell what will happen.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Black Hale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:51 pm
Look at it this way, by the time it happens, we'll figure out a strategy to make money on the marketplace. If there's a will, there's a way right?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games