Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:35 pm
Yea... Plus, if you slave rig the systems together, you may be able to do a onehander, but if not, just get a droid or two to perform communications, engines, and shield duty, that way all you have to do is handle flying and shooting.

Then, I'd probably have upgraded sensors, engines, weapons, shields and generators (providing you think military issue is too weak).

Then probably either a Identity masker or hidden weapons systems.

Following that, cloaking, and after that, some serious shag carpet for your quarters.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:38 pm
The "Pheonix Hawk" class transport was one of the first ship designed by Kuat Systems engineering. Its basicly a tube with wings, but can be bicked up at dit cheap prices and eaisly modified. The Havoc is the only Nubian "Scurrg H-6" in existance. It was designed by the Nubian Design Collective as a bomber for the Naboo Royal Air Force, but they rejected it as to "Inhumane". So the lead design ooked up with a Pirate named Nym and togeather they stole the ship. It was stolen from the pirate at a later time and was never seen again, so it would be easy to work it into his story, kinda like I did with the Sharp Spiral.  

Uber_Bunny

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:40 pm
Uber, do you have a pic of your ship?

I kinda don't know what it is, and would be nice for visualization... If not, what's it look like anyway?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:44 pm
What the Sharp Sprial?  

Uber_Bunny

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:45 pm
yea.... that thing...not as fast as the falcon, but it gets ya where ya need to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:49 pm
None that I can post, dosn't work for some reason. do a yahoo search on it, its on the first page in like the third row.  

Uber_Bunny

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:52 pm
It says 1.00 hyperdrive.

.6 with force enhanced. See here.

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Sharp Spiral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:54 pm
Yeah, But I've had 30 years to do nothing but wait and work on it. I gave my self extra goodies, that being one of them and the light shields being the other.  

Uber_Bunny

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:56 pm
Not like I really give a hoot. Just wondering if ya knew that.

In terms of relative necessity, it really doesn't matter. Shave a couple parsecs ni the long run, but since eveyrone runs at 1.00 or better, then really, you're not outruning everyone by much.

Plus, I'd rather have my ship. what few mods I put on it may be useful yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:02 pm
Hey, we all have are own likes, I like the Delaya just fine, but I'm A fighter kinda character. I was thinking about using the Havoc, but the whole Befriending the jedi thing was to good to pass up.

Now for My question, does any one know the power of the miniconcussion missiles that the "Storm" is equiped with? How powerful are they in relation to a proton Torpedo?  

Uber_Bunny

HereticX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:11 pm
Upgrading this kind of thing would be really tough/expensive, wouldn't it? Besides, military-grade is probably already pretty good.

I guess he's got a military-grade Lambda shuttle. He's upgraded it and tuned it up where he could, and the ship is more computerized/automated than most of them.
I'll post up the upgrades in more detail when I thing of them.

Wouldn't cloaking be seriously expensive, unreliable, and hard to find?

Hmm...he could probably use it to haul freight or passengers for some credits. It'd definitely be a very secure means of transport.

What would the weakness be? Manuverability?
It's built like a tank, packs serious heat, and probably has room for enough engines for any three fighters (as well as more shields and guns), so do you think the manuvering/handling would be its weakness?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:46 pm
Lambda...i think they jhad a four person crew...  

FrozenPhoenix32

HereticX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:58 pm
So his is more automated than most.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:15 am
I've got quite a few ships I want to talk about later when I'm not so damn tired. eek  

Robin the Aussie

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:38 am
huh well good luck with that... sweatdrop  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games